Chapter 17 "Girlfriends"

Female friends kiss each other when they meet because they can't bite.

Magdalena "The Impostor."

On behalf of Edmund:

- Good morning, sweetheart. - I walked up to the girl and put my arm around her waist from behind, and glanced sideways at Joanna, sitting at the table, who was just picking at her porridge with a spoon.

- Morning," she said shyly, and I squeezed her buttock with my hand. - Stop it," she pulled my hand away, and I sat down across from Jo.

- What's for breakfast?

- Your favorite pancakes with sugar syrup and blueberries and raspberries. - She put them in front of me.

- Thank you, honey. But you know I'm a health-conscious person.

- It's okay to sin once. - She winked and sat down at the table eating her porridge. - I'd like to have dinner tonight and make you two friends. - She looked at me, and then Jo looked up, looking very tired.

- Thank you, but I have to get home. - Said the brunette.

- You live with me Jo. Stand up as an adult at last. - Stacy answered her.

- What for? She needs her diapers changed, and no one does that better than Mommy. - I said snidely.

- Do you think I'm interested in hearing what you're doing?

- I told you to stop flip-flopping and just admit you're a loser.

- Says the man who only got where he is by the fluke of being born into Mr. Wright's family.

- Stop it!" I said gruffly, "I've done a lot for my family's company, and I won't let a cunt like you tell me what to do. Shut your mouth and eat. - When I finished, she took her plate of porridge and with her hand took the contents and threw them at me.

- Choke on it, Mr. Wright! - She pronounced and started to run away.

- You're finished! - I got up and Stacey stopped me.

- Please, don't!

- Are you gonna tell me what to do now?

- Yeah," she took a paper towel and started wiping off the rest of the porridge. - She's understandable too, don't push her. I'm sure she's very nice.

- Stacy stop being such a naive girl.

- I have to go to work.

- I have to go home and change. I'll get you a driver.

- No, I'll take my car. - She put the plates in the sink and walked to the exit, but before she did, she went upstairs and said goodbye to Joe.

- Make yourself at home, okay? - She said, and she mumbled something to her. - I'll see you tonight. - She went downstairs, "Mr. Wright, I'll see you at dinner. - Putting on her heels, she said.

- Let's see, I walked up to her and kissed her. - I'll see you at work.

- No scandals, please. - Pointing to the second floor she said

- No worries. - I winked and she left.

I went to the bathroom to wash off the rest of this morning. And then headed to the second floor...

I opened Joanna's door, and I saw a very nice picture of her lying in her underwear, and they were with drawings, she really hadn't come out of her childhood yet. And she was also wearing a top, and she was lying on her stomach, and I could see the look of her firm buttocks. Behind all her baggy clothes she was hiding such a body... only the dirtiest and dirtiest thoughts ran through my head. I decided to let her know I was here.