Chapter 29. "The Game Begins."

It doesn't matter if you won or lost, what matters is how you played.

Ted Turner.

On behalf of Edmund:

I agree with this statement, but I always prefer to remain a winner. So, I made the decision to leave Joanna behind and ask Tony for a favor.

- What should I do? - My brother asked me.

- Stay by her side and don't tell her I was coming, okay?

- And then what?

- And then, you take her home. That's all you have to do...

- Whatever you say.

- Thanks, I'll wait for you at home.

- I'll be there when you get rid of this Sean.

- He's not a thing to throw away, he's a human being first.

- You heard me... - he said and went inside the house.

I got in my car and saw the misses from Sandra, Stacy and Sean, amazing how they all decided to remember me, I dialed Sandra.

- Hello, Edie... - I heard her tired voice.

- Hi, did you call?

- Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about what's going on...

- I know, but let's not do it tonight, I have a lot to do, let's get together this weekend, can you do it?

- I think so.

- I'll see you then.

- Bye," she said and hung up.

I would not be surprised if Sandra starts talking to me again about the restoration of our relationship with her, I understand everything, including her, but our relationship is in the past. And I don't go back in time. Afterwards I called Sean.

- "Yes," I said.

- And when are you coming? - He asked cautiously.

- I have no idea. Why?

- Ed, we need to talk.

- Seriously? - I asked, apparently everyone wants to talk to me today, and on important topics...

- Yeah and I hope you can spare me your time.

- I will be here soon and we will talk, ok?

- Thank you, I look forward to it. - He answered and I dropped the call.

And then I dial Stacey, I wouldn't be surprised if she also said we needed to talk.

- "Hello," I started.

- Hi, sweetie. - I hear her coquettish voice.

- How many times have I told you I'm Mr. Wright to you," I smirked.

- Well, excuse me, Mr. Wright.

- What's the matter?

- I misbehaved and I want you to punish me...

- Stacy, why are you telling me this when I'm driving?

- I want you to come straight to my place and I'll wait for you, sir.

- Honey, I think I can come to you, but I have to go home first.

- I hope you'll be quick, because I can't stand it.

- Okay, but know that I will punish you very hard. - Said I and dropped the call.

Actually Stacy was a normal girl, and I knew she was crazy about me, but I'd been through it all before, she was getting kind of monotonous and I wanted something new, like Joanna, who would be in my clingy and powerful arms very soon.

Just about one introduction to our bed scene, the blood in my body starts to burn, Joanna only looks like a rough girl from the outside, but in fact, I know that there is a little child inside her, who is just as much asking Mr. Wright to punish him...

On behalf of Alfred:

I arrived home, Isa was all depressed, but Edmund's goodness sent me a message saying that he had found Joanna and she was all right, and that she would be home tomorrow morning.

- Isa, honey. - I went up to her and hugged her.

- What kind of a man are you, Al? - She looked at me. - You sold our daughter!

- Don't say that, Edmund's a good man. - I tried to reassure her.

- No, I don't believe it, I realized I was deluding myself with these beliefs, but it's only now that I realize Joanna was right. I am her mother and I should have protected her.

- Everything will be all right, at the very least, they can only live for a month and separate.

- What do you mean?

- Well, you can't deny the fact that our children may not like each other and they may just play for an audience, live in the same house for a month without thinking of themselves as husband and wife and then separate and your daughter will come home.

- She's our own, in case you've forgotten. - she said tearfully," and also, how can you say that? Is she a thing? To give her away for use and then give her back? Joanna is our daughter Alfred and believe me, I want a good life for my daughter like any other mother, a loving husband. It's not like giving her away for a month for her husband's deal, what do you think it is? That's no way to treat a child.

- Isabella, you take everything too seriously, you can't do that. Nowadays people sometimes can't live together for a week and get divorced right away, and you're telling me about a month, I'm just saying, what if they fall in love?

- If they don't love now, they won't love again.

- Stop it, - I started to take off my tie, - you're making me tired, go take a hot bath, I think it should help you. - Said I and left my wife.

On Tony's behalf:

I went up to Joanna's room to check on her, but when I opened the door on the bed I didn't find her, but I heard the sound of water coming from the bathroom. I was a little drunk, so I decided to go in there and see if she was okay.

I went in and saw her, she was standing with her back to me and soaping up and running her hands over her body, she looked great, I definitely liked what I was seeing. She turned abruptly and shrieked, covering her naked body.

- Tony!

- I'm sorry," I replied and kept looking at her, Edie was lucky because Joanna was an uncut diamond.

- Why do you keep standing there? - She got angry," Get out!

- Don't throw me out, I just want to enjoy the spectacle. - I kept looking, to which she turned off the water.

- Pass me the towel, please.

- I took a white terry towel and walked over to her, - You should not cover such art with your hands, - I continued to hold the towel in my hand, which made the girl angry.

- Give it back!

- Can I kiss you?

- Are you crazy, Tony?

- I want to kiss you, Joanna. - I grabbed her neck and ran my tongue over her plump lips," I hated being rejected," I said and started kissing her lips, she didn't answer me, it pissed me off and I pushed her off," You show your temper, I'll keep quiet, but my brother, he'll make your life hell, sweetheart. - Throwing a towel at her, I left...

From the author:

Hello there, my good people. What do you think of this chapter? What do you think of everything that's going on?

Hurry up and write your opinion in the comments.