We walk into the living room to find Black waiting. He goes in his car and leads me and Lucien, in Lucien's car, to the restaurant.

Black parks the car and we all get out, we head into the restaurant and Black tells the server his name.

They lead us through the fancy restaurant with Black infront and me and Lucien a step behind. They're taking us to a booth filled with three random men and one woman.

Two of the men look like they're in their late 30's, the other man and the woman look mid twenties.

"Fuck sake," I hear Lucien mumble when he sees whose there.

Before we reach them I whisper to Lucien, "Do you know them?"

"I know all of them briefly, they work for Black. I think they all mostly work inside the buildings, doing the managing work," he says.

"What's wrong then?" I ask.

"Um," he looks down at me like he's unsure if he should say it or not. "I had a one night stand with that girl and she won't fucking leave me alone," he says eventually.

I know Lucien has obviously slept with people before but it still makes me feel jealous.

It shouldn't though right? I mean we aren't even dating.

"You jealous?" Lucien asks, I can almost hear the smirk in his voice.

"No."

We reach the table and they all stand up to greet us. The woman stands up with a huge smile on her face and walks straight to Lucien.

"Ares," she says enthusiasticly, she's about to hug him but he takes a step back.

"Don't touch me," he says coldly.

The woman drops her hands but the smile remains... well at least until she realises I'm stood right beside them. The smile drops and she looks me up and down, "who are you exactly?"

"Ava," I say.

Lucien takes a step closer to me and puts his arm around my waist and the woman looks about ready to explode.

It makes me feel better.

She looks me up and down once more with a glare, "I'm Cassie," she says. "Look were going to be talking about buissnes that you probably won't understand so...?"

"I'm sure I'll manage," I say with a fake smile.

Black has finished saying hello to the other men and they all turn to us, "You all know Ares, and I'm sure you've heard of her before but this is Ava. She is one of the best assassins in the world and I'm very grateful she's on this mission," Black says introducing me.

I shake hands with the men and say hello with Lucien's hand still holding onto my waist.

"Shall we sit now?" Black asks. We all sit at the booth, the four managers sit where they were before on one side and then me, Lucien and Black sit at the other side with me in the middle of them.

Cassie is opposite me and she's been glaring at me the whole time we've been here.

We order our food and it comes shortly after. We start to eat and discuss a plan about what we are going to do.

Lucien doesn't say much. Only talking when needed but whenever he does Cassie immediately agrees with him and makes flirty comments that are getting on my nerves.

Lucien just ignores her.

I think we have a good plan sorted out  were going to attack in 5 days. We've finished eating our lunch but we're still sitting down and talking.

I can't help but start to overthink about Cassie, she's pretty.

But what if he likes her? He's known her longer than me.

I feel a weight on my thigh and look down to see Lucien's hand, he gently rubs with his thumb. I look up at him and meet his gaze.

He leans his head down so that only I can hear him. "Let's leave, love," he says. "You and I can walk around for a little while or go to Black's place."

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?" I question him.

"I want to go, as long as it's with you," he whispers. I feel my cheeks turn red yet again and I can't help but smile.Lucien smiles too and that's when I hear someone loudly clear their throat.

We break eye contact and that's when I realise everyone at the table is looking at us.

Cassie looks pissed.

Good.

Black has a slight smirk on his face and the rest of the men are looking at Lucien shocked.

I look back at Lucien and he's still looking at me. "We're leaving," he announces not taking his eyes off me.

"You can't just leave, we still have some parts of the plan to go over," Cassie hisses.

Lucien sighs then looks at her with a glare, "Look Kimberly, the plans done. It's not like you would know much about that anyway, you're just the IT manager," he says.

I-

Okay.

"It's Cassie and I know more than that bitch," she scoffs pointing at me.

Huh?

I grab a knife and stab it into to table infront of her, "Don't fucking call me that."

Cassie's eyes widen in fear and so does the rest of the men at the other side of the table.

"We're leaving," Lucien says again and he stands up, I get up after him.

"Ares," Black calls, we turn around to see him smirking at us, "I'm going to the warehouse for a few hours. I won't be back till later."

I look up to see Lucien shaking his head at him with his tounge in the side of his cheek.

"Come on love," he says putting his hand around my waist and guiding me out. It's pretty hot outside considering it's around 4-5pm.

We walk back to his car and he opens my door for me before getting in. He starts to drive back to Black's house. A few minutes into the ride he puts his hand on my thigh.

His hand is warm and contrasts with the cool metal of his rings on my bare leg.

"Nirah," he says.

I look over at him.

"You're the only person I want," Lucien says glancing at me. "You're mine and I'm yours, remember?"

Ah-

I move my hand on top of the one he has on my thigh."You're the only person I want too," I say smiling.

"I better fucking be," he chuckles slightly and it makes me laugh.

I think I love him.

Wait what?

Oh fuck.

I love him.

A/N

So...

They're in LOVE. They don't know it yet but it's fineeeee.

Thoughts and predictions? --->

Don't forget to vote if you liked it! <3