Aichmophobia [Prosciutto]

Request: What if Prosciutto's darling can't/doesn't want to cook because they're afraid of knives & sharp objects   

C|TW: none   

   He is beyond annoyed when you keep refusing to cook the food

   He is beyond annoyed when you keep refusing to cook the food. It's literally one of the ten things he asks of you and you're still not cooperating. Since you've only just begun living together Prosciutto ignores your "defiance" and assumes it'll pass once you're comfortable. After a month has passed he'll approach you with a bit of an attitude ready to argue about who's cooking. That's how he finds out you're afraid of sharp objects, and he isn't really proud.   

   Honestly, that explains the wooden and plastic utensils you've kept at your place. Every time he'd snoop around while you were gone he noticed that there was minimal metal in certain areas. Truth be told he thought you just did that to be different. It makes much more sense now that you mentioned your phobia.   

   Instead of forcing you into the kitchen and demanding that you get over yourself Prosciutto offers to continue cooking the meals. Having you in the kitchen would only create another disaster for him to deal with. So until then Prosciutto would have you order food when he's too tired to cook for the both of you.   

    As soon as he gets the time Prosciutto would go and organize the kitchen drawers properly. Separating his sharp utensils from the rounded or blunt ones. There'll be plenty of blunted objects for you to use. Since a lot of things need to be chopped, depending on the meal, Prosciutto will always cut them himself the day of. You'd wind up hurting yourself trying to cut things with blunt objects and yes, he peels the veggies for you too.