You Save His Life

Ask: Hey! I have a request for a female La Squadra member who is treated poorly by them but when they go into a stand battle she saves their life how would they react or what would they do for her after?

Tw: mentions of harassment, assault,

Illuso:

    Illuso has done nothing other than harassing you once you joined their squad. The arrogant assassin would spend most of his time tailing behind you listing your weaknesses and how you'd be better off being the team's housekeeper. While the others were going with the flow and showing trust in Risotto's judgment, Illuso couldn't let it go. They needed more reliable members, you were just another wimp that would need coddling.

    On one occasion, while the others were distracted Illuso got a chance to corner you in the bathroom. He had run some bath water to drown out your pleas for him to quit ripping off your clothing. You were at a loss for words and stood shaking, awaiting his next move. Taking a minute to observe your state and enjoying the fear in your eyes, Illuso leaned into your ear to say you failed. The fact that you couldn't even stand up against him only proved his point.

    It wasn't until now that he realized his mistake. Although Illuso gave you a hard time, you still saved his life when you could've left him dead. Don't think he's about to apologize to you or anything. Cause he was right at first. The only change is the halt in berating you for the smallest mistakes and going out of his way to ruin your confidence. Since you saved him, Illuso may look into you romantically, you are still a doormat in his eyes so he should be able to wipe the slate clean and try a new approach.

Formaggio:

    The main problem with Formaggio is boundaries. He is constantly invading your personal space with no care for your complaints or concerns. You'll be minding your own business and he'll start to run his hands a little too close to your backside just to say hello. Of course, you tried to tell him off but you were met with a threat.

    Since Formaggio's stand can be useful to compliment everyone's stand he's often sent off with anyone needing a partner. Doing your time with him he makes an effort to put you in compromising positions and joked about revealing your hiding spot if you didn't give him a moment of your time. Formaggio didn't care about if you snitched or not, he made it clear he'd toy with you either way.

    During one of his attempts to cage you in, you manage to shield Formaggio from a goon he'd missed, barely dodging the strike. Your willingness to save his life impresses him. Here he thought you were a stuck up brat that thought you were too good for him, turns out you can't stand the thought of losing him. The harassment barely dies down, it's turned into a "romantic" gesture, he's groping you to show his appreciation.

Prosciutto:

    Known to be harsh in his methods, Prosciutto can be brutal when it comes to keeping the team on their game. His hands have been full with Pesci yet he accepted the challenge of molding you into a formidable assassin, not trusting the others to get the job done properly. Unlike the others you failed to utilize your stand effectively, It wasn't due to being nervous, you just haven't figured it out yet.

    Prosciutto expects all of La Squadra to be at their best and live up to the brand they've created for themselves. Watching you struggle with the kills or obtain a great deal of damage from a job that should've been easy as pie, leads him to berate your lack of growth. Every interaction you have is met with a cold reminder to improve or be left behind, and of course the same old "If Pesci can do it so can you" speech. Until you get better you will not be treated as his equal or as family.

    The day you saved him from losing his life Prosciutto is proud of you. You were quick enough to take out the slippery thug and managed to do so without needing help. This proves that you are ready for the new life, once you get back to the hideout Prosciutto announce your accomplishment and call for a quick celebration. He no longer hounds you for being 'incompetence', he trusts that you are a capable assassin.

Sorbet:

    The man barely shows up to meetings or comes around, but for his darling little toy, he makes an exception. There's something about the way you walk through the hideout, eyes full of wonder and excitement that urges him to dim your shine. Almost as if to have you see the world for what it is, especially when it's clear you have hope for the team's future.

    He asks you to hang back from missions or after a meeting to get a quick second to light some fear into you, wanting to see if you'd be worth the trouble. His touches never fail to bruise, Sorbet loves to see you writhe against the wall as he tells you all about his and Gelato's mission, encouraging you to tag along to get a front-row seat. When Sorbet and Gelato happen to come around the base, you're treated like a maid and expected to come when they call, any resistance is met with brute force or a chance to humiliate you.

    Should you save his life don't expect much to change. You are a part of La Squadra, you were doing your job. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't get to thinking Sorbet will drop to his knees thanking you. You were doing your job. The only thanks you'll get is a literal pat on the back before you leave to give a report. Sorbet continues to enjoy treating you like an outsider and using you as a servant, but he might dial back on the pain to display his gratitude.