What's The Room Like?

Request: Also, previously u said smth abt Prosicutto having a twin mattress in his "punishment room" sooo whats in there 🤭 if its flat out nothing whats his routine for "punishment" and how does he keep darling from just walking out, breaking the door, and or just turnng on the light switch?

C|TW: emotional & physical abuse,   

   It's a small room that has no windows and the door locks from the outside of the room

   It's a small room that has no windows and the door locks from the outside of the room. The power switch for the one light inside the room is also on the outside, right next to the door so Prosciutto can flip it on when he's about to enter. Which leaves the reader at his mercy, sitting alone in the dark for hours unless he's only putting them in the room for something small. During that time the lights stay on but you're just bored.   

   Since he mostly uses it for his more cruel punishments, there's a chance your limbs are tied with rope, putting you in an uncomfortable position that allows minimal movements. Again, leaving you with no way to break out of the room or harm yourself while you're forced to wait for Prosciutto to let you out of the room.   

    The mattress inside the room is a simple twin-sized bed with a fitted sheet and thin blanket folded over it. For the days you're placed inside the room after doing something small but unruly, like burning every meal you make to piss him off, he forces you to sleep in that room and spend the next two days doing nothing but staring at the walls. Unlike the other times you've stayed in the small room you're free to move around but there's literally nothing to do other than sleep on the mattress.   

   When it comes to the bathroom situation, like how would reader use the toilet if they were locked in the room all day? The answer depends on the reason you're there. For the small stuff, Prosciutto will come by every other hour to ask if you need to relieve yourself and walk you to the bathroom before taking you back to the room. You just have to try and hold it until he comes around.   

   If you're in there for a brutal punishment Prosciutto doesn't let you out for anything. You're stuck in place soiling your clothes and probably about to get a rash because he comes at the end of the day, if he's in a good mood, to check on you. He does this to dehumanize and degrade you. Letting you know how disgusting you look and that you're making the room smell awful to further humiliate you as if you aren't already being punished. No matter what he says though, Prosciutto cleans you diligently and changes the rope if it's wet. The process continues until you're finally allowed to leave the room.   

   The food situation is similar, you're given enough food and water if the punishment is only isolation. Nothing extreme like the aforementioned scenario just a simple time out that has you eating meals by yourself. During the inhumane punishment, Prosciutto will come by to feed you after he's cleaned up your mess. He'll spray the floors and clean them thoroughly only to toss your food and water on the floor, expecting you to eat it without hesitation. The ropes binding you will be loosened enough for you to desperately lick up what you can.   

   Everyone loves to say that they'd never do something that humiliating or embarrassing but when you haven't eaten in days and been locked in a dark room rotten away, you'd do anything to please your abuser. Especially if it meant never going through it again. It sucks having to eat off the floor and be treated worse than an animal but resisting for the sake of your pride would only make it worse.   

   Prosciutto hates seeing you like this and isn't getting any pleasure from the mistreatment. He never wants to be the reason you've suffered, but he's also going to do whatever it takes to ensure you don't make a habit of running off or being hateful towards him. Even if it means displaying his ruthless side.