Yandere Pesci Headcanons

Tw:Gaslighting, unhealthy relationship, yandere

Pesci:

     He's going to be delusional. Reads into every kind  gesture you make even if all you did was pass him a pen. Your kindness  is all he needs to sink deeper into his delusions, especially since you  still hang out with him and have yet to call him on his behavior since  you think he's just being friendly.

     Uses self pity to keep you close to him and doesn't feel ashamed for doing it, whenever you turn down a request to hang out with him he'll start talking about how the others already told him no and that he really thought you were his friend but he guess it was only for show. Pesci knows you will get sick of hearing him say this but he will find other ways to guilt trip you. May even hurt himself so you can coddle him.

     Like Melone, Pesci is not a violent yandere. Will never put his hands on you or verbally abuse you, but i feel like he would try and use his shyness  and overall weak nature to get other people to disagree with you and paint you as a bad guy. There may be a time where you rightfully call him on his bullshit in front of others and they'll take it as you being  ungrateful since they only witness him spoiling you in gifts, cooking for you, and worshiping the ground you walk on.

     Will do anything you ask him to do. literally anything  as long as it doesn't include giving you some space. Pesci now lives to please you in every way he can, all he asks for in return is your  attention, compliment him on the way he provides for you, tell him that you appreciate him, hell just sit next to him when you are lounging around and he'll be elated. He just wants you to love him.