Sharing a Darling

I personally don't think it's too unlikely since they're all each other have and it's highly possible that they are fucking with each other already and everyone is okay with it.

When it comes to sharing a darling there isn't a set schedule they stick to and it's not really a planned thing that happened. After watching his men fumble over the newbie Risotto figured that everyone wanted a piece of you so he just set rules instead of telling everyone to cool it.

Nobody is allowed to dish out a punishment unless Risotto says so, Risotto and Prosciutto are the ones who decide how harsh the punishment will be and who will be giving said punishment. Either way Risotto will always be there to make sure it's not taken too far or too lightly. Especially if he assigns Sorbet to setting you straight.

Earlier I said there was no schedule which is true, however since Sorbet and Gelato are usually away doing their own little thing they don't get to spend as much time with you. To keep them sane Risotto will allow them to take you away for a few days but not before threatening them. He knows they tend to be rough with each other so they'll forget to be a bit more gentle with you.

No matter how Risotto puts it, some of them, Ghiaccio and Illuso, will still throw a fit and make a big deal about you being away. Illuso will pull your bags into the mirror and hide Sorbet's car keys until Prosciutto threatens to kick him out of the relationship altogether. Ghiaccio tries to explain to Risotto why it doesn't make sense to send you away to two unhinged trigger happy idiots unsupervised.

If they were given a permanent hide out they would keep you there and have you sleep in a different room each night, so even if you didn't get to have quality time with formaggio during the day he'd still be able to hold a night. If they blackmailed and threatened you into giving them a key to your home, not that they needed it, they'll be there often and will stay at your house in pairs but Risotto will go alone.

Even if you aren't able to get pregnant there will still be quite the discussion since some will want a family either way, while others think the relationship itself is enough and no additions are necessary.

Sorbet, Gelato, and Illuso don't think a child has a place in the relationship and can bring more responsibilities and complications. Melone, Pesci, and Ghiaccio think a child will encourage you to be more loving and settle into this better. They also just love the thought of raising children with you. While Risotto, Prosciutto, and Formaggio won't be upset if you didn't have a child but aren't exactly in a hurry.

If darling has a child everyone will be expected to treat the child as their own even if they're obviously not the father. There is no refusing to comfort the baby, getting pissed because you were asked to change them, or neglecting the kid because you didn't ask for them. It is a team effort to raise and love the child, participation is mandatory.

Any child adopted has to be a newborn or toddler. You can't exactly trust a teenager to keep it a secret that their new parents happen to manipulate one of their parents into staying with them and sometimes isolate or hurt them for slipping into their old ways of trying to escape. They have to be able to teach them that this is actually a healthy relationship and that they're not in fact holding their darling hostage.