Violent Melone

Tw: child abuse, neglect, abusive relationship, mentions of possible forced pregnancy, domestic violence

I personally believe that Melone can not fight. Like not even a little bit. He's more of a talker than anything and will go back and forth with anyone over the pettiest reasons. Jealousy can't bring violence maybe his insecurities and fear of being unlovable but never violence.

The only reason he'd have to get physical with his darling or anyone would be for mistreat his children if he has them. They could be adopted or biological. Can't stand the thought of children being the victims of abuse or hate when they can't even defend themselves.

Say he forced his s/o to raise a kid with him and they constantly vent about their distaste for the kid or refuse to even be kind to them. Melone will be fed up. The kid is already here, there's nothing you can do about it. Why do you need to let the kid know and hear how much you didn't want them? Be hateful to him, don't take it out on the kid. His body language changes drastically and it is painfully obvious to anyone that Melone isn't the same.

Since it also hits close to home he gets a strong urge to protect the child and get them away from your negative energy. Once you ignore his pleas to at least put on a happy face for the child too many times he gets a rush of adrenaline when he hears you talk down to the child again. Before he knows it his shaking fist is going across your face and he can't find it in himself to stop.

Why can't you love them? Why is it so hard to accept them? Why do you feel the need to mistreat them for something they could not control?

The dynamics of the relationship yandere or not definitely changes. You brought out a side of him that he never knew he had and not in a good way.