Cryptic Pregnancy

Ask: Hi! How would Melone, Illuso, and Ghiaccio react to coming home and finding their s/o holding a baby and they didn't even know they were pregnant. Like that one show!

Tw: afab reader, pregnancy, blood,

Melone:

Since you were capable of getting pregnant Melone used to keep track of your fertility window and menstruation cycle for perverted reasons but to also prevent things like this. Sadly, Melone had to put an end to the 'creepy' research, begrudgingly so, because you asked him to stop as a reward for being a doll and behaving. Now he regrets making the compromise and is an emotional wreck.

Melone was out and about buying new merch for Ghiaccio having a grand time, meanwhile you were at home suffering with no way to get in contact with him. What really upsets him is that he missed the birth of his first child! Asking why you could't record the spontaneous event would be insensitive to the situation instead Melone would set up cameras to check in on you while he's away from now on.

Your health and well being is one of his top priorities so a trip to the hospital is a must. For a while Melone caters to you for not helping you through the process and is likely to take care of the child alone and let you rest. On the inside though he's filled with guilt and will beat himself up about it unless you assure him that it couldn't have been helped since your baby took you both by surprise.

Illuso:

Illuso is not only confused he's about to lose his mind over the now ruined carpet, there's a trail of blood and amniotic fluid. Illuso notices a random infant that appears to be having its first poop on his blanket. He starts to search for you until you come back from the restroom panting heavily as you try to wipe away some of the mess.

Illuso is almost offended by this sudden addition. He accuses you of purposely hiding your pregnancy, assuming you were lying to protect the baby from him. It's not like he would kill the kid, maybe give them away but probably not kill. However Illuso believes your claims of having no clue considering the fact that you wouldn't purposely endanger yourself like that.

Unless you or the newly birthed infant show signs of needing medical attention Illuso sends you both to bed. He'll take you to a doctor tomorrow, until then he cleans up the mess you've left behind and cooks some soup. Only because he doesn't want the baby to ruin any more blankets or furniture Illuso leaves you to buy some pampers and a temporary bassinet.

Ghiaccio:

Can't ever leave you alone for a second without coming back to some mess. This time however was more than what he expected, how did you not only get pregnant but also go into labor in an hour? His mind is running wild trying to remember a moment that indicated you were pregnant. Ghiaccio is used to catching onto your changes quickly and hates the abruptness of the situation.

He runs around looking for wash clothes to clean the baby and is asking you a million questions about what hurts, no matter the answer Ghia drives you to a doctor anyways. In the back of his mind he's delighted with the turn of events. Now that you're distracted by the baby, Ghiaccio may have an easy time dealing with you.

Hopefully, your rebellious phase ends for the baby's benefit. Ghiaccio is more protective of you and sets up a monitor like Melone to soothe his worries. Instead of dialing down on his restraints Ghiaccio will add more locks to the entrances and properly secure anything considered dangerous. The last thing he needs is someone breaking in and hurting you or his baby, or you escaping as things start to get better.