With The Kid

Request: Sorry if u answered this before but what is the relationship between sorbet and gelatos kid? In detail? Does he mind being called "dad"? If u dont wanna do this one,(if not both) can i ask the same question with cio and seccos kid? (Id al...

Request: Sorry if u answered this before but what is the relationship between sorbet and gelatos kid? In detail? Does he mind being called "dad"? If u dont wanna do this one,(if not both) can i ask the same question with cio and seccos kid? (Id also like to know how secco treats his child, thank you!)  

C|TW: child abuse,   

SORBET & GELATO   

   I know I've mentioned Sorbet's distaste for having children but it's not because he mistreats them. He treats Gelato's child as if they're his own. There's never a moment where the child would think Sorbet hates them. During their visit, he's just as active as Gelato when it comes to entertaining them or helping them with their homework and whatnot. Hell he'd even teach the kid how to cook since it's something to do. His patience is amazing so he can sit through the kid's long stories and go along with their made up games.   

   There have been times when Sorbet was the one to pick up the kid since Gelato had his hands full, leaving him to have quality time with them until Gelato finished his errands. He'd let the child choose the activities and have small talk about their school year and if they had any hobbies they started. As they wait for Gel, the two would end up taking a quick trip to a park because Sorbet isn't much of a talker and most kids don't know how to enjoy silence.   

   The only time he'd hate having the kid over is when they're sick but he'd still give them medicine and cuddle them since they feel awful. The last thing he'd do is let the child suffer or cry and do nothing. Sorbet loves the child and wouldn't do anything to hurt them. He's essentially the stepdad that has no parental control but is another parental figure to the child nonetheless. So yes, Gelato's kid can call him dad, papa, or whatever they're most comfortable with.   

CIOCCOLATA & SECCO

CIOCCOLATA & SECCO

   There wouldn't be a kid unless Cioccolata allowed it so why wouldn't he be active as a father? He cares for the child's every need and has yet to do so much as raise his voice because he understands that children are learning. The last thing they need is to be berated and shouted at for the littlest mistakes. Secco takes them to the park often so they can run around all day, tiring themselves out enough to get a good night's sleep. Also to see his kid beaming as they make temporary friends.   

   The child is homeschooled and doesn't interact with other kids unless they're at the park with Secco. Since they're at home all the time they get plenty of quality time with their fathers. Which can be traumatizing as they're becoming old enough to learn about the more graphic side of being a doctor. Since Cioccolata wants to raise a potential serial killer he and Secco slowly raise the child to take an interest in the pain of others. Showing them graphic torture films and gruesome documentaries while framing the way they look at it. Sometimes sneaking the more tame snuff films to get them used to the idea.   

   Since they're at home all the time they get plenty of quality time with their fathers. This can be traumatizing for them since they're becoming old enough to have morbid lessons. The goal is to teach the child to be comfortable around violence and revel in the pain of others. They always stress that no matter what, they'd never harm their child or force them to hurt people. Giving them new toys and treats to associate them with the lessons. Literally doing anything to get their kid to be as messed up as them. Don't worry though, they'll never teach them to harm their family so you aren't in too much danger.   

   It's overwhelming and horrifying, they usually cling to you a lot because of it. You're their favorite parent to be around as you're the only sane person in the relationship. While you can't keep the duo away from the child, you do offer them a moment of peace and regular child-like activities that help them feel better. It just sucks when you start to realize that some of Secco and Cioccolata's lessons are sticking to your child.   

DIAVOLO & DOPPIO   

DIAVOLO & DOPPIO   

   Doppio loves his baby with all his heart and can't get enough of snapping pictures and dressing them in cute little clothes. His baby is the best thing to happen to him at the moment. There's never a moment where he isn't thinking about the health of his child or when they'd be able to visit the zoo. There's nothing that could make him hate his child or abandon them, especially since the boss's identity isn't at stake.   

   Diavolo isn't too happy and the kid would never see him for as long as they lived, and yes he's hoping they die soon. He's thinking of the possibility of the baby being his or the kid somehow getting close to him. It's going to take him a while to get over the fact that Doppio's child is in fact here to stay and there's nothing he could say that'd get Doppio to budge.   

   Due to their connected accounts and general closeness, Diavolo does wind up paying for the kid's lifestyle and supporting their interests. He watches the growth through Doppio's eyes and is sometimes curious to know what they've been up to. Don't get it twisted though, he views the kid as a character in a show more than a family member. He would never play with him and if Doppio asks if he wants to meet him, Diavolo goes silent for weeks.   

   The kid isn't his and he's not about to play daddy when he'd rather have them dead in a ditch somewhere.