Pervert [remaining charcters]

Request: Loved the perverted La Squadra hcs hehe. Can you do some for Cioccolata and Secco please? They're both creeps and I love it. Ty!!❤️   

Note: Might as well add Doppio & Diavolo too huh?   

TW: degradation, humiliation, implied non/dub-con, sexual harassment, sexual assault,   

[CIOCCOLATA & SECCO]   

   When you're first taken by the duo part of your training was conditioning you to act as his pet. So Cioccolata never let you wear clothes, no shorts, tank tops, not even socks. If you have a period he'd only let you wear underwear then but most of the time, you're walking around nude. It's meant to break you down and be a reminder of your place among them. Meanwhile, Secco has his fun taunting and touching you when you're close to him, smacking your hands away when you try to cover yourself. Cioccolata doesn't stop him because you need to grow used to being nude around them and Secco's always going to make lewd comments and gestures, deal with it.   

   Secco loves making a mess on your bed. He doesn't masturbate in the bathroom or his room, he does it on your bed! Even goes as far as getting his cum on your pillows or blanket so you know what he did. You could have killed him when you almost lied in it! Had you been over an inch it would've gotten on your face. Don't bother complaining to Cioccolata he's just going to tell you to throw it in the washer. It's frustrating that Secco doesn't get punished for doing disgusting things like that, you're aware that he's still above you. But if he did that in Cioccolata's bed it would've been a problem.   

   Speaking of the devil, Cioccolata does a lot of unnecessary poking and prodding. Sticking his fingers in your mouth to check your throat, collecting your urine for no reason, and forcing you to let him inspect your body. He'll have you lie down and spread your legs as he asks you ridiculous questions. When's the last time you touched yourself, have you always been this sensitive? He says it's to check your health but nobody's falling for that. You don't fight against it because the last thing you want is for Cioccolata to do something more grotesque.   

[DIAVOLO & DOPPIO]

[DIAVOLO & DOPPIO]

   Doppio is pretty good at showing restraint and not ruining what little progress he's made. He's not perfect though. There are days when he can't help himself when you're so close to him. Especially when you let him hold you or sit on his lap. As you're enjoying a show together you barely make out the little movements of his hips rolling onto yours until he starts humping you shamelessly. You want to move but Doppio grips your hips hard enough to leave bruises telling you to be still. He's almost finished. Too busy trying to cum he forgets about your boundaries and what you'd think of him afterward, so you're back at square one.  

   You already figured Doppio was weird after that stunt he pulled but it got worse. After buying you random gifts you didn't ask for, he'd have you put on a show for him. Wanting you to show appreciation for the little things he does for you. This is crazy because you never asked him for anything, he just does it. But in truth Doppio was just as confused as you were. He didn't understand why the boss told him to say those things. You weren't even fully adjusted to being around him yet! Either way, Diavolo loves seeing you humiliated and likes to toy with you so it happens again in the future.  

   When Diavolo does grace you with his presence he expects you to show complete submission. Doing what he says regardless of how you feel, even when it's something utterly ridiculous. He likes to change it up each time just to test your obedience, don't want you getting too comfortable. There have been times when he'd have you kiss his clothed dick through his pants, to thank him for showing you mercy and allowing you to see his face. It's demeaning but he loves it, and you'll do it unless you want him to do something sadistic and permanent.  

    The only thing that never changes during Diavolo's visit is the dress code. He wants to be able to access your body at any given moment. You're only allowed to wear your underwear when he's around, anything else would be ripped off your body. If you try to cover yourself you're going to be reprimanded, even if you were only using your hands to shield yourself. He's not going to let you complain or cry about it either so just take a deep breath and find something to do.