Chapter 67 (Anthony)

Start from the beginning

        Andrei continued to lean his forearm on the bar and waved his brother off. "This is a place of fantasies, my friends. Let us not be so shy, huh? Let's experiment," Andrei said the very last part towards his brother. Dmitriy looked very annoyed, and I was lost to the obvious ulterior meaning to this conversation.

Andrei turned so his back was against the bartop and scanned the room. He looked over every person and would stop on occasion to study some more closely than others. Then Andrei stopped leaning and started walking in one particular direction. Dmitriy's nostrils flared and he wouldn't look his way.

"Well, I'm going after that chick that keeps looking over here" Enzo waved off Dmitriy ignoring his offer to grab the duo that'd been making eyes at them.

        I figured I may as well start walking around to see if anyone catches my eye, but I was stopped short when Andrei came walking back with three new people. Two women and a man. Wait? Does Andrei swing both ways? 

No. Dmitriy? This is what Andrei is saying is okay. Is Dmitriy closeted or unsure, or is Andrei being a punk? I wanted to know the story there, but knew it wasn't my place to ask.

"Guys, this is Arabella," Andrei ran his hand down a brunette's back and gave her a playful smack on the ass. She squealed and grinned at him. "This is Martin, he's french creole, beautiful accent" Andrei cupped the back of the man's neck and whispered something in his ear. 

Martin's dark eyes wandered up and down Dmitriy's body as Andrei spoke. "And Emily," Andrei finished, handing me off the blonde. If only Andrei knew what blonde I actually wanted bent over a furniture piece here today.

        Dmitriy said something in Russian and he did not look happy. Andrei rolled his eyes and with his arm still around the waist of Arabella he turned his attention to Martin. "Martin, go ahead and take your shirt off for us. Show yourself off a little bit" Andrei winked at him. 

The man wasn't shy about it. He smiled a white toothed smile and lifted his shirt up and off him altogether. He had a firm figure. He wasn't as tall as us though. Shorter by four inches or so.

Andrei's hand started sliding over the curve of Arabella's ass, and since she was only in this corset type lingerie with her ass almost completely out, he was caressing her flesh right away. Andrei pulled the girl a step closer to him and he whispered something in her ear before licking over it to tease her. She bit her lip and felt down his front. 

Dmitriy said nothing and didn't move a single muscle. I wasn't sure if I should just leave with my chick or what. She'd come and stood in front of me rubbing herself against me.

        "Handsome man, don't you guys think?" Andrei encouraged Martin, clearly trying to help his brother along. Showing him there wasn't a need to be shy in what he actually wants. "Thank you Andrei. Are any of you gentlemen getting shirtless tonight or what?" Martin asked us as a whole.

 Andrei ripped his shirt off in seconds and I just followed his lead. Dmitriy hesitated. "Come on handsome" Martin singled him out. He gripped Dmitriy's hem to see if the man would protest.

"Anthony, why don't we find a fun little corner to play in?" Andrei tipped his head for me to follow him. He clearly wants to give his brother privacy to explore, and I agreed with him. As we started for the red room I just happened to glance back and I saw it. 

Dmitriy was still stiff and unsure of himself, but he was now shirtless and Martin was feeling over his chest and running a second hand over Dmitriy's groin.

        Inside the red room even the lighting takes on a red hue. I looked down at the blonde, Emily, and asked her her comfort level. "I'm more new to this. Can we watch Arabella for a while?" She asked me. I guess the two are good friends. I nodded okay, but it dawned on me that that meant I would also be watching Andrei.