Chapter 59 (Anthony)

Start from the beginning

"I didn't think of it that way. I was just thinking about taking control of my own sexuality before my choice was stripped away from me" she admitted, and I did understand it. I did.

"It's so much easier for men. They don't make it this big thing. They race to lose their virginity so they can get pats on the back from all their buddies and that's that. With a girl there's so much more attached to it. Our reputation, the stigma of a girl getting clingy with the man she gives her virginity to, and society's ideas on when and where a girl should give it. Marriage or you're a whore. Not to mention it's used as a selling point and a bargaining chip. We're praised for being virgins. Men are praised for not being them" she spoke clearly, evenly, and eloquently. Like this is a matter she's thought long and hard on many times.

"I just hope I gave you everything you were looking for then, Lex. It's a dangerous secret between us and I've tried to regret it, but the fact of the matter is that I don't" I told her the truth of it.

"Good" her voice said quietly on the other end of the line. Silence followed that, but not awkwardly. It felt more contemplative.

"Sweetheart, you'll bring men to their knees. You already do" I told her. "HA, I've had men after me since I was a minor. People are deceptively simple...I know I can bring a man to his knees. That doesn't impress me. What'll impress me is when a man makes me wanna get on my knees for him. That'll be something" she said. Fuck.

"Shit. There is nothing more I desire than the thought of you eager to kneel in front of me. Fuck, Lexi...I'd make it so worth your time" I promised her that.

"Would my mouth bring you to your knees, Anthony Rizzo?" I pictured those plush pink lips. I pictured them around my cock like she has in the past. "Your lips sealed over my cock, fuck, I'd lay down my life for you" I cursed. She chuckled. I ain't kidding.

"I'm going to slide my hand between my legs now. Give me something to touch myself to" Lexi asked me. My cock instantly swelled. I was almost dizzy with the rush of blood leaving my body and filling my dick until it was engorged and needy for her touch. I was in my own bed so I leaned back on the headboard and pulled it out.

"Don't rush, sweetheart, caress yourself first. Picture it as my hands running down your sides, palming over your breasts...are you doing it? Graze your fingertips down your thighs. First the outside then the inside" I started to instruct her. She hummed so I continued.

"You're so beautiful, Lexi. Worship your body for me. Graze your fingers over your mound, but don't you dare start working your pussy yet." My voice became gritty and thick. She groaned in enjoyment. I brought my own hand down to my cock and fisted it.

"I'm picturing you crawling down my body, Anthony. Kissing over my stomach, along  my hips...I'm picturing your hot mouth at my middle. Licking through my folds the way you do" she started to join the fantasy. My eyes shut so I could picture all the same things.

I started working my cock but it wasn't wet yet. Lexi would soak my cock if she were really here. I need that. I spit into my palm and let her know it. I started working the head and glided down my shaft.

"Lexi, your mouth is maddening. The way you suck and slurp me down. I wanna fuck your mouth good and proper, and I want you to like it. Moan for me" I ordered her. She started getting breathy for me and my cock strained in my hand.

"I'm sliding my fingers inside myself now. Can I fuck myself?" She asked my permission. Damn this girl. "Yes, baby, you can. Good girl for asking. You can take your own cum and bring it up to your clit. Let yourself tremble, but don't let yourself cum. Not yet" I warned her.

My hand started working faster. My head dropped back and I couldn't help the small groan I released thinking about what she's doing to herself. Thinking about what she'd be doing to me if she replaced my hand. "Oo, Anthony" she breathed.

"Fuck" was all I could say back. My hips were lifting with the build up inside me. "If it were me fucking you into your mattress I wouldn't stop until we dented the wall. I'd have your legs over my shoulders. I wouldn't just fuck you, I'd take you" I growled. She groaned.

"My thighs are shaking, let me cum" she asked me. "No. Pull your hand away. Cool down" I ordered her in that deep gritty voice I know she likes. "Please" she whined. God, this girl's gonna make me lose my mind.

"Not until I cum. Make me cum, sweetheart and I'll give you yours,"

Lexi was breathing heavier, but I knew she listened to me. I knew she didn't cum yet. I know the sound of Lexi Petrov cumming even if I shouldn't. "Anthony, pump your cock right. Keep it wet and keep it tight. I know you like my tight pussy. Put pressure...Jerk your shaft faster and slow it down when you get to the head.. Is it swollen for me? I bet it is. Stroke..Follow my voice and stroke, stroke, stroke. Keep it at this pace...Picture me dragging my fingers down your torso. Not hard enough to leave deep marks, but not very soft either. You know what you like" her voice was full of lust, slow, and sensual.

It's the most carnal I've ever heard from her. It was working. It was definitely working. My cock stiffened even further. I was hard and erect, straining. I could picture her sliding down my cock enjoying how full and solid it was. All the places it would reach.

"Oh fuck, Lexi, go ahead baby and touch your pussy again...Rub your clit baby, fill your cunt. Don't be gentle about it. Be relentless... Goddamn, Lex, fuck your pussy" I groaned. I was about to bust. I felt my hips rising again. The base of my spin held the release right behind it.

"Oh yes" I heard the climax hit Lexi, she was panting into the phone and it was enough for me. I felt my cock jerk in my pumping fist. I'd pulled my shirt up knowing I'd be making a mess of myself.

I felt the hot strands of cum shoot across my abs and over my hand. It was a lot of cum. It's been waiting there for her. For Lexi. I only just realized it. When's the last time I went to one of my regular fucks? I haven't.

"FUCK" I cursed when I reached my release. I tried not to breath harshly into the phone like the panting Lexi, but whatever, let her know her affect on me. "Mm, this was good. I needed this" she told me. A hint of bliss in her tone.

"We're in trouble, Lex. All I want now is to actually have you here. I wanna lick every inch of your flesh, bury myself in your mouth, your pussy, your ass.. I wanna be the reason you cum. I'm greedy, I don't even want your hand to be the reason. Only mine" I couldn't stop my tongue from wagging.

What the fuck am I saying?! I sound like I'm claiming this girl as mine. And I'm not...I swear I'm not. Especially since she absolutely isn't mine. I needa forget this girl and go back to my fuck buddies. I have plenty. It's long overdue. I wasn't thinking when I was saying all that to Lexi. It's a post-cum bliss. Its pillow talk, is all.

"I want that too," Lexi's sexy voice admitted. God, I'm in fucking trouble.