A sigh. "Jay, use your blade correctly"

Jay gave a frustrated sigh. "I'm f*cking trying!"

Heeseung placed down his sword. "Jay, calm down"

Just then Seungcheol came in. "Boys take a break"

The 7 sighed in relief at those words.

Seungcheol then looked at the agent training them. "Soonyoung, I need to talk to you"

Soonyoung nodded, following the leader out of the training room.

Once they passed through the doors, Seungcheol faced him. "The mail came"

"And?"

"He replied. He said yes"

Soonyoung's previous stoic face morphed into a shock one. "Really?"

"Yes. The meet up is in a billionaire's mall grand opening dinner. The party's private but Jackson said he'll find a way. And it's on Saturday" Seungcheol said.

"I'll train the kiddos so don't worry about it" Soonyoung said.

Seungcheol nodded with a small smile. "Good" He said, turning his heel and about to leave when he stopped.

"By the way, are you comfortable in doing a mission in a tux?"

"What?"

🔷

"Ooh la la~" Minghao sang, stepping in the tailor shop. "So much beautiful clothes!" He exclaimed, spinning around.

"Good day young gentlemen" An old man in his early 50's appeared from the back room. "How can I help you?"

"Good morning sir" Jisoo bowed ever so politely. "We would like to rent some tuxedos please"

"Oh certainly, and how many would that be?"

Jisoo opened his mouth to answer but paused, grabbing his phone and pressing something. "About........ummm, wait a second. Hao, BTS and Jackson already have suits right?"

"Uhm yeah, that's what they said" Minghao said, busy going through the clothes displayed.

Jisoo looked back at his phone. "So that'll be........25" He said, looking back at the owner.

The old man had his hands rested on his cane. "25 you say?" He turned around, going back to the room he came from only to peek his head out. "Come with me, young man"

"Oh uhm......." Jisoo looked at Minghao, who too busy trying on the aesthetic coats he saw. "Sure" He muttered, following the old man in.

His eyes roamed around the dark room, that was until the old man flicked the light switch on.

"This may be very old but I guess it'll do" The old man said, putting a small smirk on his face as he watched Jisoo's eyes twinkle at the sight.

"You.......You were an agent too?" Jisoo's eyes sparkled in curiosity.

The old man chuckled. "How'd you know?"

"Usually agents has this tiny little pin by the chest pocket" Jisoo elaborated. "And gosh, this so many! Were you in some sort of huge agent group or something?"

"Oh me? That was in my younger days" The tailor said with a sigh. "Ah those were the days I would miss the most" He said with a sad smile. "I was the leader of our team, we had 30 members in the team but I managed to keep it smooth until our retirement"

"Wow.....you guys must have been to so many places hearing that" Jisoo said.

The old man nodded. "Yeah......Good times I say"

🔷

"You guys you wouldn't believe what we encountered!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"The amount of clothes Hao bought?" Mingyu said with an raised eyebrow.

"Nah, the old man in the tailor shop was an agent!" Jisoo said in a hush tone.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol widen their eyes in surprise.

"Really? No way!" Seokmin laughed in delight. "I knew something was fishy about Mr. Oh"

"You've been to Sun & Moon Tailor Shop?" Minghao asked as he set down his paper bags.

"Uhuh! That's where our family buys formal clothing. I used to go there all the time with these two" He explained, Soonyoung and Seungkwan nodding in agreement.

"You didn't forget to rent suits now did you?" Jihoon asked.

"Of course I didn't forget. Don't be silly" Jisoo laughed, handing the receipt to Seungcheol. "By the way, Mr. Oh said he was really delighted to know we're using the same suits his teammates used"

"Well, let's not let him down now" Seungkwan said, twirling his (closed) laser pen between his fingers.

"Alright team, let's get into detail" Seungcheol said with a confident smile.