2.26 - jeremy's death

| S04 E15 |

| S04 E15 |

Klaus had healed Caroline and later helped them to discover the swords meaning, although he had to spoil that there is only one cure which he said to Rebekah. They couldn't stop him from telling her. He knew what he was doing, he knew that Rebekah would do almost anything to get the cure.

They were surprised when Klaus walked out of the room he was trapped in meaning that something had happened to Bonnie. That was another thing they had to worry about.

Klaus felt something for Caroline, so he let Tyler run as far as he could, but they all knew that Klaus wouldn't run after him.

Leia was back at the Gilbert house when she heard that Elena came back with Jeremy.

"huh? There is no science here. It's just magic. We need magic. We have to find Bonnie. Bonnie can fix this. Somebody just get me Bonnie!" Leia heard how Elena was yelling at somebody's

"Elena—" Leia trailed off as her eyesight dropped at Jeremy, who was laying there looking pale as he was dead.

Her heart dropped at the bottom of her stomach.

Her heart was shattered once again.

Elena stopped struggling and followed Leia's gaze. Leia's face started to crumple. Leia could feel how tear slipped from her eye.

"No. No. No, Leia. It's fine." Elena walked over to Leia. "It's okay. It's okay." Elena hugged her as tears started to pour out of Leia's eyes. "Bonnie will be here soon, and she'll fix everything, and it'll be all fine. Everything's gonna be fine."

Leia laid on her bed in the Gilbert house as she was hugging Jeremy's pillow that smelled like him. She was sobbing and she couldn't stop.

She couldn't lose anyone and she lost the one person who still was on her side, beside Rebekah. She wanted Rebekah, who still was on the island.

Elena was in denial and couldn't see that Jeremy was dead and it made everything worse. Leia had to just lay in her bed and make herself to come with the terms that Jeremy was dead.

She didn't had her little brother anymore.

Her brother who some of the days could comfort her more than her sister.

Who some of days made her days worth living.

And now he was just gone.

Jeremy was dead.

When Leia came out of her room, she hugged Bonnie who was back from the island with the help of Damon. Leia was glad that at least Bonnie was alive. Everyone could see how Leia's eyes were red.