Chapter 56

Chapter dedicated to @nohemireyes124, you comments made my day :)

The buttery light illuminated my room in a yellow hue. I slept next to something solid and very sweet smelling. It pulled me into a warm embrace and whispered "Good morning love."

Twisting around and I'm met with a very dishevelled Bonnie. "Bonnie? I croak. You're in my bed? We didn't – I mean I didn't –"

"No. You're really stupid in the morning. I'm going for a shower." She detangles our limbs and I notice for the first time she's wearing my PJs, she looks so cute in them.

Once she's locked the door I lay on my back. Bonnie Bennett is my girlfriend.

So, while she's in the bathroom I grab some clothes out for her and lay them on the bed. Then I grab something to wear for myself and head to one of the many bathrooms this ridiculously big house has. Nothing but the best for the Mikaelsons I guess.

Showered and dressed I head to the kitchen and start on breakfast. Not sure if my siblings will want something to eat made by me but you never know. "Good morning." Elijah walks in and places a kiss on my forehead. "Morning Eli." I smile back at him.

"I presume you've got the girl?"

A smirk begins to unravel on my face. "In the bag." And he actually high fives me with a smug look on his face. There's no doubt in my mind he helped more than hes letting on. "Breakfast?"

"Sure."

The rest of the Mikaelson clan join in the kitchen to watch Eli and I cook together. He even took off his coat and rolled up his sleeves. That's how you know he meant business.

Bonnie walked in but I hadn't noticed her yet, I was too busy comparing a non-stick pan to a stainless-steel pan with Eli. We were listing the pros and cons to each. "Wow even breakfast is an event." She comments as she takes a seat next to Nik.

"Well yes darling. You had to have realised this by now but the Mikaelson and I mean all of us, are dramatic as fuck..." I look around the room and seem to find someone missing. "Speaking of, where's Bekah?|

"I'm right here." She walks in with last night's dress and shoes in hand. "Well, well, well." I tease.

"Out all night what a scandal." Kol joins in. He steps in her way. "I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt was it?"

"If you don't shut you mouth the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." She pushes him out of the way to sit by Bonnie. "Don't start Nik."

"I didn"t say anything."

Bonnie looked right at home in between my bickering siblings. "Children we have a guest. At least try to behave." Eli says pressing his fingers to the bridge of his nose. "Eli, you know vampires don't get headaches right."

"I'm ready to eat. Finn speaks up for the first time. Right, I made this special for you." I announce handing him a plate of flapjacks. What he didn't know was I added some blood into the mix. Feeding from the vein isn't his choice of consumption so I thought this would help a bit. When he took his first bite and his eyes lit up, I knew it was the right step.

Kol, Bonnie and I went back to the house I was staying at. It was time too release Esther. She and I have some words we need to exchange. "I don't think this is a good idea. I read up on all the grimoire grams had and they all say this is black magic."

"All the more reason for you not to be involved. Bennett witches are of the most powerful bloodlines, once you dip your toes into this there's no telling whatll happen." My brother tried to reason with her. We already discussed this, but I would have to absorb the spell on her. The ancestors need me, so I doubt they'll allow me to die, at least thats what I told them. To be honest I have no idea what this will do to me, but I know that she must be released.

While Kol and Bonnie continued to argue I spelled the room so that they couldn't get in. Then I stood back the coffin and made contact. The power within pulsated like a heartbeat. Imagining a tether between myself and the coffin was easier than I thought. I guess practice really does make perfect.

"God you're so stubborn no wonder my sister has the hots for you. She likes pretty things with sharp tongues." Then I heard a loud bang, if I know Bonnie, she blasted him into a wall. "Ivy? Ivy why can't I come inside?"

"Not this martyr shit again Ivy. You're really gonna have me explain this to our siblings!" Kol shouted. He tells Bonnie a spell that could counter mine but its too late.

The power bloomed in my chest, burning me from the inside. It felt like hell, but I liked the pain. It was a sort of euphoric feeling you get when you've had chocolate for the first time. It was worth the black ink crawling in my veins. This kind of power doesnt come around every day.

Ayana really was a special witch.

Unedited