Chapter 50

Niklaus gasps in fear. As he should.

"Ivy what are you doing here?" Damon ask but I don't even look at him.

"You were told to leave. Now leave before I lose my temper." I reply dangerously.

The Salvatores must see something in my face that frightens them as they vamp speed away. My shoulders relax a bit once they leave. "You're late." Elijah announces.

"Perfection takes time." I roll my eyes as I drink the champagne in one motion.

They stand there gawking, still not understanding of my presence.

"Ivy?" Bekah murmurs. "The party has arrived." I retort. They all take a step back at my words. Confusion clouds their faces. Elijah smirks at me while coming in for a hug. "I remember you, Eli."

After seeing us hug they all seem to start tearing up. Tears of joy, I hope. Kol crushes me in a hug next. "How is this possible?"

"Later, little pup." I whisper in his ear. I have so much to tell him.

Rebekah is next. "Bloody hell. I'm human you know. I could still die." But still enjoy the hug all the same. "You have no idea what its been like being stuck with these idiots."

"Don't worry I know they're all imbeciles."Causing a laugh to go around the room. She finally lets me go. Albeit reluctantly. "Don't worry Bekah, I'm not going anywhere."

Something I never thought I'd see: Finn crying. "Oh Finn, all is well. I'm here now." I say giving his shoulder a squeeze. He's a respectable gentleman and the hug he gives me is more unexpected than the others. He isn't the type for public displays of affections. Even 1000 years ago.

I hold on to him tighter. The images of him beaten and bruised still fresh in my mind. What a cruel person Mikael truly was. "Don't leave me again. I can not bear it a second time." He says causing all in the room to gasp.

Finn does not show affection like this. Least of all in front of them. He always showed me his tender side when there was no one else to witness it.

Niklaus Mikaelson, the big bad wolf, has gone pale. He looks more scared now than when I walked in. Good. He should fear me for what he has done.

I purposefully ignored him till this very moment. So that he knows he'll have my undivided attention.

With my gaze upon him, his eyes sprout tears. The rest of the Originals taken a step away, giving us space but still in the room. Knowing they should never interfere no matter. They know better

We have a staring contest; it feels like hours but its only moments. I don't know how long it lasts before the sting of my eyes start.

Being on the other side, not being able to interact for so long. I can't help but jump into his arms when he finally spreads them. His arms that always kept me safe from danger. His arms that have done so much for me yet was still able to joke and tease me. The big bad wolf, that wasn't always like this.

"Oh, brother how I've missed you."

Unedited

Unedited

I've been planning this for a while now.

Drop a vote perhaps? And a comment? Thanks

Any suggestions to where you want the story to go next.