Chapter 98 - Feeling

Lots of news in this chapter ♥ I found this photo of Steve and Peggy, whom I believe look a lot like Larmin, so let's pretend it's them hahaha ♥ Hope you enjoy this chapter! :)

Married life has done a lot of good for Lara and Armin.

Usually, people who marry at a young age are censored by others, receiving criticism and opinions (which they didn't even ask for) such as: "You guys are ruining your lives!", or "Poor things, you won't be able to enjoy your youth anymore!", or "Just wait till the fights begin!", or worse.

However, what these people don't know is that when you marry the right person, that's when you can really enjoy your life to the fullest, because you can live the best moments in the company of the person who makes you the happiest in the whole world.

Armin and Lara were no different.

Like Levi and Hange, with each passing day that Lara woke up and saw Armin beside her in bed (and vice versa), they loved each other more.

Even when the months passed, since the day they got married and everyday life and daily routine got into their lives, they still felt great joy in being in each other's company.

They were always very affectionate. They bathed together in the bathtub or shower, and enjoyed putting some futons in front of the fireplace to eat marshmallows and make love until they couldn't make it anymore.

Lara acquired a habit that scared Armin, of biting his nape, as she joked that there was a small human being living there inside and that Armin was a Titan. This would often make him get a big fright and shivers all over his body when he felt his nape being bitten by his crazy wife.

On the other hand, every time Armin passed by Lara, he would give her a nice slap on her butt, drawing loud screams of fright from her (there were times when Lara would run after him with the dish towel, trying to whip him. In the end, they would give a passionate kiss after all, because deep down, she really enjoyed her husband's gesture).

Of course, they would disagree with some matters (which is normal for any human being), but they tried to resolve everything through good dialogue, which is very rare nowadays.

However, they had no memories of fighting badly for some reason and, at times when they felt that they were going to start a more heated argument, for whatever it was, they tried to do an excellent exercise that many people forget to do: take a deep breath and put yourself in the other's shoes.

Is it cliché to say that? Sure.

But, do people do it? No!

So I'll drop here my recommendation.

When, for example, Armin got really stressed about something that happened at work, instead of Lara annoying him by saying he was behaving in a boring or grumpy way, she would take a deep breath and patiently take him by the hands, lead him to the bed and give him a nice back massage, showering him with kisses, without him even having asked for it.