Chapter 64 - Honeymoon

As soon as Levi finished his tea on the porch, he got a little restless.

The reason was that he wanted to wake up Hange so they could make love again, because while drinking his tea, he thought of ways to improve his performance.

However, it was still pretty early and he knew Hange was the kind of person who liked to sleep until late morning. So Levi tried to spend his time doing what he knew how to do best: cleaning the house.

The place was already extremely clean, for he had cleaned it the day before the wedding. But when Levi least noticed, he was already sweeping the porch, looking like a retired old man.

Hange just couldn't get out of his mind. Images of last night were coming back to his head and sometimes, he would find himself leaning on the broom, gazing at the horizon, with a silly smile on his face.

However, after about an hour, Levi couldn't wait any longer and thought that if he prepared a nice breakfast for Hange, she could wake up more willing. He prepared a mint tea and some homemade bread and cookies he had bought a few days earlier to stock the pantry.

He opened their bedroom door and felt his heart beat faster when he saw Hange there, lying on their bed, on her stomach and half of her naked body out of the sheets. With the breakfast tray in hand, Levi found himself looking at his wife, sighing like a little boy in love.

In silence, he placed the tray on the bedside table next to Hange and sat on the bed. Then, Levi gently began to stroke her hair and leaned down so he could kiss her cheek.

Hange woke up, turning to look at him with a big smile on her lips.

"Morning, shorty," she said, stretching, "did you sleep well?"

"Morning, four-eyes," smiled Levi, still stroking her hair, "I did, and you?"

"Like a baby!"

"I brought you breakfast." He pointed to the tray. Hange sat up, wrapping the sheet over her breasts, smiling. Her hair was completely disheveled and Levi found himself thinking how lovely she was looking.

"You're getting me spoiled," replied Hange, taking several gulps of tea.

She then put the almost empty teacup back on the tray and in a sudden movement, pulled Levi by his shirt, making him fall on top of her. Just as he used to do, Hange grabbed Levi's hair from behind and began kissing him, leaving him extremely confused.

"Wait!" Levi tried to talk through the kiss, "Aren't... You... Gonna... Have... Breakfast... First?!"

Hange pulled Levi away to look deeply at him with her one good eye, wearing a cheeky expression.

"Now I'm hungry for something else," she whispered in Levi's ear, causing him to shiver. He widened his eyes and tried to hold back a big smile of contentment. "You owe me years of waiting!" she added.

"Well well! It was easier than I expected!" Levi happily thought, as Hange took off his clothes with a certain violence.

This time, Levi noticed that his performance had been more satisfactory and in the end, while Hange was back lying on his chest, with a smile of conquest on her lips, he asked her if by the end of the week, when the honeymoon was over, if Hange could give him a feedback on what he needed to improve. She agreed and ended up also asking him to tell her if he was satisfied and if everything was as he liked.

Levi stuttered, replying that, for him, everything was great, thank you very much. He still felt a little shy about talking about these matters with Hange, who now seemed to have no shame at all anymore, since he had already seen her in her "birthday suit".