Chapter 97 - Tuscany

First, I'd like to apologize for my absence. I've got Arm Tendinitis and had to spend a few days on rest. Thanks for your patience! ♥

Second, I'd like to thank Gabriel Lorenzi, Guia Viajar Melhor, Apure Guria, Ansa Brasil for the articles and videos that helped me a lot to develop this chapter and create a decent tourist itinerary for the honeymoon of our dear Larmin 😆

As I mentioned several tourist spots, I'll put some pictures so you can visualize better ♥ Hope you like the chapter!

Image credits: Amada44, Livia Mara Ferreira, balloonridestuscany, itinari.

Armin woke up in the middle of the night with Lara poking him.

Lying on his chest, she gazed at him from below, with a meaningful expression.

Drowsy, he propped himself up on his elbows to get a better look at her.

"What's wrong, baby?" he asked, blinking several times to clean his eyes.

Lara wet her lips and lowered her head.

"It's just... I can't sleep..." she gazed at him once more with that same expression.

"Why?" asked Armin, now worried and sitting up, "Are you okay? Did something happen?" He took her face with both hands.

Lara seemed embarrassed about something, for she averted his eyes and pressed her lips together as if she wanted to laugh. Now Armin was looking at her with a confused expression.

"It's alright, babe..." replied Lara, running her finger on his chest, making a little pout, "It's just... I... Well... I wanna make love with you again..." She gazed at him from below like a puppy.

Armin's mouth gaped open, perplexed. However, in the next second, a big smile formed on his face and he covered his mouth to giggle.

"Like, n-now?!" he asked. It was Armin's turn to be surprised by the unexpected invitation. He glanced at the clock on his bedside table, which read a little past two-thirty. Moonlight streamed in through the window and everything was in complete silence. It felt like they were the only people awake in the entire world.

Lara also covered her mouth to giggle, and shrugged.

"Well... If you don't want to, that's fine..." she pretended she was going to turn away, with a cheeky smile, but Armin soon pulled her back, immediately trapping her wrists and getting on top of her. Slowly, he ran his hands up her arms until they intertwined their fingers.

"Whoa, whoa! Where do you think you're going?!" asked Armin softly, and they both chuckled. He leaned over to her and they kissed, with Lara slowly wrapping her legs around his waist, stroking his blond hair. They felt their hearts begin to warm. For a moment, Armin pulled back and smiled at his wife.

"Please pinch me. I wanna know if I'm dreaming or not," he said softly. Just for fun, Lara pinched his nose and pulled him toward her, so they could kiss again, while Armin wrapped his arms around her, rolling around on the bed.