Female Ben x Shy Male Reader

Zacznij od początku

Y/N:T-thanks,you t-too.

Bene:Aaw,thanks buddy.Yeah,when youre the worlds best super heroine,theres no place laziness.

She stretched out her arms,giving an even better view of her toned abdomen.

Bene:Say,these walks must be very lonely,right?
Y/N:No,there are plantey of our subscribers on my list.

Bene:Well yeah,but that only gives you good day and thanks for the papers.What do you have to do or who to talk about between the subscribers?This walks are just the right ammount of normal and calm that I could use sometime in my life.

Y/N:I-Im sure someone as important as you has better things to do.

Bene:Ill find time.Its not like Plumbers cant handle themselves.What are they go do if I taking a break,fire me?

Timeskip subscibers adress

Bene:I know this person almost my whole life,maybe I could put in a good word for you so hed stay subscribed to your newspaper.

Y/N:Would would he quit?

He knocked on the doors and waited for response.

Bene:Because he knows me.

The doors open to show a disapointed Mr. Baumann.

Mr.Baumann:(Sigh)What do you want Tennyson?

Bene:Nothing,I just showed this guy carrying your newspaper the way here.

Y/N:H-here you go sir.

Mr.Baumann:Thanks.

He was about to close the doors when Y/N stopped him,almost raising his voice.

Y/N:Wait.

Mr.Baumann:Hm?

Y/N:I-its the end of the month.You need to pay for this months subscription.

Mr.Baumann:Right.Wait here a scond,Ill write you a check.Oh and,kepp your distance from her.Shes trouble.

After he left to get his checkbook,Y/N grew concerned.

Y/N:W-what does he mean by that?

Bene:I destroyed his car a couple of times.It was an accident.

Y/N:How do you destroy a car more that pne time accidently?

She raised her arm to show off her Omnitrix with a smile.

Y/N:Oh.

Mr.Baumann came back with his checkbook even though it wouldve been easier to just give him the money.

Mr.Baumann:Here you go.And Tennyson,avoid my house in wide radius.

Bene:Of course Mr.Baumann.Well just-

She wrapped an arm aroun Y/Ns shoulder and was about to led him away.But in the middle of her sentence she bumped into Mr.Baumanns car and from everything that happened to it over the years,alarm went off and the side view mirror fell off.

Mr.Baumann:Tennysonnnn!

Bene:Oops,got to run.

She slammed down on her Omnitrix and turned into XLR8.Then she placed Y/N on her shoulders and zoomed away.

XLR8:Hold on tight.

She ran through several neighborhoods when she got an idea.She snatched the list with adresses and decided to quickly finish Y/Ns tour.She quickly found all the houses and after the subscribers saw Y/N,they knew to pay for the months subscription.