Thank you so much

More than two years ago I was in a really bad place. I was having issues in all aspects in my life and fell into some dark places, and I had no one to go to. I was hopeless.
I'd spend all day in bed watching YouTube. At the time I was a fan of the sidemen and watched a few tommyinnit video every now and then. But one day I came across a video titled "Quackity watches an a awful american mom show". And I began to really enjoy the content Quackity was making.
He became a source of happiness to me, my best friend and he wasn't even aware (of course). He comforted me when I felt alone. I can never thank him enough.
And of course I fell in love with the idea of him as many of you have to. I still watch him to this day and I'm forever grateful to him and the content he makes.

Back in January 2021 I was interested in becoming an author so I wanted to give it a go. Writing a fanfic was how I wanted to start. I never intended to publish the story. I wanted to keep it to myself just as a practice. But I fell in love with the story and wanted to let other people read it. I never expected more than 20 reads. Watching that number rise rlly surprised me. You guys actually enjoyed my writing and that made me so happy. I wanted to finish the book no matter how long it took me.
However it got tiresome but I was still committed. I would stay up till 4am and then wake up at 6 for school. My mental health dropped again. But then I met someone and he helped me. I ended up deleting the story so he wouldn't find it lmao but then he found out. We're still together and have been for a year now :))
I reposted the story because I knew how much people loved it and were devastated when I deleted it.
I want to thank everyone so much. And thanks for all the love and support on this book. But most of all thank you to Quackity for essentially saving my life and giving me happiness without even realising it. That man will never realise how many people he has saved and make happy every day.
My dream is for him to just see this message. A thank you from everyone, because he has done so much for his fans, he cares. Which makes us feel loved when no one else shows that to us. He makes us feel like we aren't alone when we feel like no one is here. So thank you Quackity, we love you.

Thank you.