Pt 7. Picnic

Ayyyy I'm back with another chapter, I hope you enjoyyy. I'm feeling slightly more motivated today :)

Y/N's P.o.v
We decided to get up after 20 minutes of chilling to some music. Alex went up to the kitchen and started making some breakfast, he said he wanted to surprise me, so I wasn't allowed upstairs until he had finished. As I got dressed and put on a little bit of makeup, I thought about last night, falling asleep together, him embracing me warmly. Time seemed to stop when I was with him, everything around us disappeared, it was just me and him. I think I'm going to tell him how I feel.
I heard his excited steps, leaping down the stairs and bursting open the door.
"Come on hermosa, I've made us breakfast."
He dragged me upstairs into the kitchen, but there was nothing cooking, neither was there anything on the table, or the breakfast bar. Alex began to smile. He turned and looked at me, I had a confused expression across my face.
"Not gonna lie Alex, I'm hella confused right now" I gave out a little laugh
"I'm taking you somewhere.."
"Your not going to take me down a creepy alleyway and kill me are you?" I was a little concerned by how mischievous he sounded but I was joking of course. He smiled and chuckled "Why would I kill someone so beautiful." My cheeks burned red, I hope he didn't notice.
He brought me to the car and opened the door for me he was acting like a gentlemen, something was up. He wouldn't tell me where we were going no matter how much I asked so I gave up. I began to look out of the window at the view, we were close to a park, it looked really pretty.
A couple minutes later, we pulled up to a car park, in front of the park I saw from the window. He got out and walked over to my side and opened the door, before I could open it myself. He went to the boot and pulled out a basket and a blanket.
"We're going for a picnic!" He sounded  really excited, he was acting like a child walking as fast as he could to get where were were going.
Once we found a perfect spot, and put the blanket down he pulled out some fruit and(f/f). He had clearly put a lot of effort into it. I smiled at him and he smiled back. We laughed and stuffed our faces with the fruit and (f/f) It was like time had stopped, it was just us again. I looked into his eyes.
"I know we've only been friends for like a couple of months, but I feel like I've know you forever"
"Same, you know your probably my best friend"
"Alex."
"Yes?"
"I-" I was cut of by an unfamiliar voice. It was a girl. A pretty one too.
"Alex! Is that really you!"