Pt. 13 Goodbye

This is going to be a LONGGG chapter

Y/n's P.o.v
I woke up still wrapped in Alex's arms, he was still asleep looking so peaceful. I studied his face following each and every freckle, connecting them all the way down to his neck. He is so damn beautiful, and to think he could be mine made butterflies flutter around my stomach. But, it's not as easy at that. What Natalia had told me really made me doubt everything, if I was with him would he find a prettier girl than me and fall out of love. I'm not ready to deal with the possibility that it could happen. So, perhaps it's better if we just stayed friends. As much as I loved him, being with someone with a history of cheating is a not a good idea. Friends it is. I sighed as I ran my hands through is scruffy black hair. "I'm sorry " i whispered quietly, trying not to wake him.
I had one more day left here, Alex had said he wanted to make my last day the best. He had something planned, something big he told me. I was intrigued as to what it would be. As I got out of bed leaving the beautiful boy to sleep, I grabbed my phone and replied to Wilbur as he had replied to my message from last night.

Y/n, what's wrong why
Were you up so late??
                                 Oh, dw it's ok. Just had
               A rough day that's all. I'm feeling
              Better now tho.
What did he do?
                                                    Huh? Wdum.
Something clearly happened
With Alex..
                Oh.I found out he
      Cheated on his last gf. And I rlly
              Like him, like a lot. But I've
             Decided it's better if we stay as
            Friends
Oh. Well I mean if you think
That's the best thing to do.
I rlly thought u two would
Be a cute couple tho..
                                   Yh ig. But I mean I'm
                     Just not in the best place to
                    Be in a relationship atm.
We continued to just text back and forth for a bit, just catching up as we hadn't talked in a while.
Alex got up around 30 minutes later, we got changed and ate some breakfast before continuing our last day together. Today we planned on streaming as I hadn't streamed in ages.
"Heyyy bitches! So today i'm joined by a very special guest. Duck boy would you like to introduce yourself" Alex moved into frame and sat down on the chair next to me. I had stolen his usual seat as I was using his stream setup. "I swear to god if you call me duck boy one more time.." i cut him of by once again calling him by the name he disliked. "Damn, calm down duck boy" he turned to me and gave me an annoyed look, followed by laughing. Chat seemed to be going mad at the fact I was staying at Alex's house. I watched as the chat rapidly moved.

OMG I SHIP SO HARD
They're deffo together
No he's too good for her
They're soooo cute ahhhhh

We made our own Minecraft world and played on that for a while. As he went out mining I built a little cottage, decorating the inside with aesthetic plants and furniture. I didn't place the beds next to each other this time, as he had had a go at me for doing so before. He made his way back and deposited everything he had brought back into a chest. It had gotten dark so I told him we better go to sleep, he came up to the room where I had placed the beds. When he came into the room, he stopped playing for a moment, looked up from the screen and frowned at me. "What?" I asked him. He ignored me and went back to the game. He moved over to the bed that I placed for him, broke it and placed it next to mine.
Holy shit, that's a big deal to him. I blushed, hoping chat didn't realise and make a big deal out of it.
Is she blushing omg
I can't believe he did that
Bruh he's a simp
A small smirk appeared on Alex's face as he read the chat spamming about me blushing.
After an hour we decided to stop playing and ask the chat to do ask us some questions. After answering a few ones like, what's happening next on the dream SMP, how long I've been staring at Alex's and so on. The sound of a donation started to play, the automated voice spoke out.
"Ok so we are all wanting to know, are you two dating. If not I SHIP!"
We both awkwardly let out a giggle, neither of us wanted to answer as we didn't really know what was going on between us. We had been constantly flirting with each other, but we hadn't really confessed our feelings. But I knew I wouldn't be dating him anytime soon after the recent news I had been told. Speaking of that, I'm planning on asking Alex about it. Just to clear some stuff up.
I quickly answered the question, blushing. "No we aren't dating, sorry to disappoint you. I wouldn't date this stinky hoe anyway" I joked.
I expected Alex to joke back but he just stayed silent. We ended the stream about 20 minutes later. It was around 16:45 and I was hungry, as per usual.
"Alex can we go get some food, I'm fucking starving."
"Yeah sure, wanna go get some McDonald's"
"Hell yeah" i replied.
After getting some food, we came back to the house, I started to pack my stuff. I really didn't want to leave, me and Alex had got on so well I wasn't ready to say goodbye. He came into the room and hugged me from behind, I was slightly hesitant, I didn't want to lead him on But luckily, he didn't notice.
He whispered into my ear "there's something I want to show you" he released me from the hug and placed his hand in mine. He excitedly dragged me into his room and sat me down in his chair. He disappeared for a moment, returning with his guitar. What was he doing?
He started into my eyes, his mesmerising brown eyes. Y/n snap out of it, I thought to myself, I can't be with him. I could tell he was about to tell me something he might regret. I decided to stop him before he could continue.
"Alex... I'm sorry I can't. Natalia told me."
"What? Told you what?" He seemed really confused.
"About what you did to your ex, I'm sorry but I just can't be with someone who has a past of cheating."
"Y/n what the fuck are you on about, I didn't cheat on her. She cheated on me." He sounded irritated but also disappointed.
"That's what they all say" I was also getting annoyed, I can't stand it when people lie to me.
"Y/n I swear I didn't, I would never cheat on someone"  I didn't know whether to believe him or not, why would Natalia lie. It didn't make sense.
"Whatever Alex, I'm going to bed". I got up and went to the spare bedroom, put my pjs on and got into bed. I had to get up early tomorrow as my flight was at 8 in the morning.

Alex's P.o.v
I didn't know what to say, why the hell would Natalia tell y/n I cheated on my ex. I was about to tell y/n I was in love with her but she ruined it. It was upsetting that she wouldn't believe me and i was infuriated that Natalia would tell her such a thing. Out of anger I sent Natalia a text.

                         What the fuck is wrong with
                        You, you lied to her and
                 Now you've ruined my chances
                  Seen
...typing...

I turned my phone off, not wanting to deal with her. I almost immediately fell asleep.
I woke up late the next day, I checked my clock.
"Shit I was supposed to get up to take y/n to the airport 3 hours ago!!" I gasped. Because I had turned off my phone, my alarm hadn't gone off. I ran to her room but she was gone. My stoamch dropped, I had fucking missed her and I didn't say goodbye. I walked over to her bed and noticed she had left a note for me.

Alex, I'm so sorry to do this, leave without to say goodbye. You were asleep and I didn't want to wake you, you look so peaceful when you sleep. This has been a wonderful experience, I enjoyed every moment I spent with you and I don't regret anything. The day of the picnic, you asked me what I was going to tell you, and I lied. I said I couldn't remember. To tell you the truth, I like you Alex. No that's another lie I fucking love you. But it just can't happen. I've experienced multiple cheaters in the past and it's not something I want to experience again. I'm so sorry, I love you duck boy xx
Y/n

A tear trickled down my face, I had fucking messed it all up, I should of told her how I felt as soon as I could, I just wanted it to be perfect. Fuck. What am I going to do?

A/n: Chile-
Btw I didn't proof read so there might be some mistakes lmao