Pt 19. A millon times yes

Long chapter time!!

Y/n's P.o.v
We began to walk home. I was feeling so much more positive after being reassured by Alex. I so badly want to be his, I know I already technically am but we haven't made it official so technically I can't call him my boyfriend. Maybe I should ask him?
BAHAHA me. Ask someone to be my boyfriend? If only I had the confidence. I mean I know he'd say yes but I'm just too much of a pussy. On the way back I saw this really cute restaurant down a quiet street, it had beautiful decorations outside and it looked so romantic.
"Alex look how cute that restaurant is! I bet it's so nice in there but probably soooo expensive."
"Yh it looks really nice."
We got back and collapsed on the sofa, I rested my head on Alex's chest as I slowly drifted of to sleep. I guess they're right when they say "fresh air makes you tired" because we both passed out for a good hour and a half. I woke up feeling cold and alone. I noticed that Alex had gone, for a moment I panicked, my mind raced thinking of the worst possible scenarios. I had once left Alex without saying goodbye, would he do the same?
I gathered my senses and calmed down, a sigh of relief exited my mouth as I saw that Alex had left me a little message on a sticky note attached to my phone.
Don't worry hermosa, I've just popped out to do something. I'll be back soon. Mwah <3
Alex <3
I smiled and got up to get into the shower. The water flowed down my skin, bending with the curves of my body, It was relaxing and warm. I massaged the water into my hair as there was a knock at the bathroom door.
"Y/n just to let you know, I'm back. We're going out for dinner later!!" Alex shouted but I couldn't hear him, it was all muffled.
"Huh!! I can't hear you, you can come in" I was scared but I mean I wanted him to see me.
Alex hesitantly opened the door covering his eyes (like the respectful king he is). He came in still covering his eyes.
"Alex you don't have to cover your eyes, it's ok" I chuckled feeling nervous as hell. But he still kept his eyes covered.
"I'm too scared, not that I don't want to because I mean of course I want to. It just doesn't feel right you know."
"Your so damn cute you know" i told him. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my exposed body.
"Ok you can look now duck boy, I'm all covered up" he slowly took away his hand. He got closer to me each time he moved closer, more and more butterflies filled my stomach. My cheeks burned up, and he noticed. He chuckled and moved his hand to my cheek and leaned in. Our lips connected, his lips felt so soft. After a few seconds, he pulled away and looked into my eyes. His eyes were full of love, damn I love this boy.
"We're going out for dinner at 8, so get ready" he smiled at me. He wouldn't tell me where we were going, I was excited. He told me to dress up nice so I picked out one of my favourite outfits:
You can pick from these or if you don't like them you can imagine something else :)

 He told me to dress up nice so I picked out one of my favourite outfits: You can pick from these or if you don't like them you can imagine something else :)