Pt 20. Going public!!

Just a reminder. I will not be writing any smut. Alex is not comfortable with it and neither am I. However at some point of the story, it will be implied that it happened as it helps develop the plot. And I don't really like to go into too much detail about things like kissing as it kinda freaks me out lmao but I'll try my best ✌️ also, I didn't proof read so sorry for any mistakes ✌️
Alex's P.o.v
OMG OMG OMG. I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. I can finally call her mine, treat her the way she deserves and cuddle her all I want. Eventually we will have to be long distance but I know it'll work. I'm willing to make it work. I'm in love with this girl and I just want to spend my life with her.
Yes.. I'm simping hard.
We got back to her apartment, it was around 11:30pm but I wasn't tired. I'm too exited to finally be able to call y/n my girlfriend. She went into the bathroom to do her face washing thingy or whatever it's called, But me being the simp I am, missed her. I went into the bathroom, and there she was just simply washing her face but everything she did was precious to me. I went behind her and snaked my arms around her waist and leaning my head on her shoulder.
"I fucking love you you know" I told her
"Yh I know"
"Heyy say it back" i pouted.
".." she smirked
"Y/nnnn" I dragged out her name
"Make me.." i-. She knew exactly what she was doing. Damn that was attractive, uh I'm kinda all flustered now.
"Hold up.. say that again"
"Make. Me." I immediately scooped my arms under her legs, lifting her up. She screamed as it was unexpected. I took her into her room and put her on her bed. (Ok some stuffs gonna happen, but nothing too steamy ✌️) she looked so beautiful. I began to kiss her, she kissed back. Everything felt so perfect.

Y/n's P.o.v
Alex kissed me, I kissed back. Each kiss became more passionate and full of love. This moment felt amazing. Between each kiss we shared I had to catch my breath. I didn't want it to end. I ran my hands through his hair, careful not to hurt him by reaching knots. He stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes
"¿Puedo Marcarte? (Thanks for correcting me MarlynRamirez696 LMAO )
"Mhm" is all I could reply with.
After a while we fell asleep our legs tangled up, I snuggled into my boyfriend. OMG! MY BOYFRIEND! Ahhhh I have a boyfriend.

I woke up the next morning still in the same position. He was such a cute sleeper. I decided to get up and make breakfast but when I tried to escape the grasp of my boyfriend, he whined and pulled me back down into his arms.
"Stayyy.You're warm" he groaned, his sleepy voice cute as anything.
"Ok only for a little bit" I began to rub circles on his back, causing him to relax and fall straight back asleep. I know we've been dating for not even 24hours, but I wanted to show him my affection and love. He mean everything to me. I kiss his cheek and get up.

A week later~~
"Y/n, I was wondering when and if you wanted to go public?"
"I was thinking about this the other day, I mean I completely comfortable with going public, but I know there's gonna be hate"
" if anyone says anything bad about you, I will hurt them" he chuckled at me. All of a sudden I was on the floor being pinned down but Alex who was tickling me.
"OMG.. ALEX...HAHA..STOP" he continued to tickle me, causing me to laugh in pain. My throat began to hurt at how much I was screaming. He eventually stopped so I could catch my breath.
"Lets go public then." I said in between breaths .
"LETS GOO! now I can brag about you to everyone!" He leaned down and kissed me on the forehead before getting up and grabbing his phone. I picked out some photos and decided to post them. I was excited. No one knew besides me and Alex, Wilbur doesn't even know. I mean he knows that we like each other and everything but I hadn't told him that we made it official.

                               Instagram

Y/u/n: (three attached images)