Pt 31. back home

Yo I'm back, it's me. This isn't the chapter where Alex explains everything to y/n because I don't have the motivation to write that yet as that's gonna be a long chapter. But I did promise you something so have this.
Y/n's P.o.v
I walked through the front door with Karl. To my surprise everyone was in the living room, surrounding the couch. I walked in a bit more so that I could see what was going on, completely ignoring Alex as he stared at me. It was Wilbur and Natalia on the couch. And she was, crying? Wilbur looked cross. All of a sudden she got up and stormed off, purposely bumping into me on her way out. What a drama queen. I turned my attention to Alex, still staring at me. His eyes were glassy and his nose was red, it was obvious he had been crying too. But I could also see a mix of jealousy. I know Alex better than anyone and I could tell when he got jealous. Why the fuck is he jealous. Until I realised I was wearing Karl's jacket and he was holding onto my shoulders in a comforting way. Me and Alex are still together so I moved away from Karl a little bit to make Alex feel better. My mind was racing with multiple thoughts, but I couldn't help but wonder what why Natalia ran off crying. I went over to Wilbur once everyone has dispersed. Alex went with George somewhere.
"What was that all about?" I asked melting into the sofa.
"I just broke up with her" he sounded relieved.
"Oh Wilbur I'm so sorry. How are you feeling."
"Relieved actually."
"Huh? I thought you really liked her. Of course tonight happened. But what changed your mind?"
"I think you should talk to Alex about that."
I felt confused, what would Alex know about why Wilbur stopped liking Natalia? After all it was clear that tonight's events were Alex's fault.
"Oh. Um if it has to do with what happened tonight, then I don't know if I could handle the conversation until Tomorrow when I'm not under the influence of alcohol" the taste of vodka stained my mouth, causing my throat to feel dry.
"I'm gonna go get some water. I'll talk to you later." I gave Wilbur a hug and went into the kitchen.
Alex and George were in there and they were talking. I decided to listen in before I went it.
"I feel so bad George, what if she leaves me. I don't think I could handle it. Fuck" I could hear his voice wobble as if he was about t I cry again.
"I'm sure she'll be fine. Just talk to her and tell her what happened, and apologise"
"That's not gonna be enough"
I felt bad for eves dropping so I went in. They immediately stopped talking. I didn't say anything. Or look at either of them. George looked at Alex and mouthed something- I didn't see what he said. But then he left so I assumed he said good luck or something.
"Can we talk?" Alex asked, approaching me.
"Um maybe tomorrow when we're sober, I feel like it's be easier to talk then."
He didn't say anything he just nodded, tears gathered in the corners of his eyes. He bit his lip to stop them from trembling. He began to sob. Even though I'm mad at him I hate seeing him this way. He has helped me through so much and been there for me always friends or more. The least I could do was comfort him. I still haven't told him about what happened at the skate park, I didn't want to worry him. And considering Karl has helped me, I didn't really think it was necessary to.
"Look it's ok. We can talk tomorrow and it'll be fine, I promise nothing bad will happen" i lied. Honestly I have no idea what the outcome of tomorrow will be.
I took him into a hug, he dug his head into the crook of my neck and continued to cry.
"I- I'm sorry" he choked out.
"Mhm I know." Was he really sorry though? I began to overthink everything whilst holding him in my arms.
"Maybe we should get some sleep."
"Mhm" he quietly replied. I got him some water and gave him some pills to prevent a bad hangover. By now everyone was leaving. God what an eventful night.
Alex went to bed and I decided to tidy up so we wouldn't have to tomorrow. As I cleaned I thought over and over again about the events of the party. I didnt know if I could bring myself to get in the same bed as him. So instead I crashed on the sofa and immediately fell asleep.