Pt. 24 promise?

Y/n P.o.v
I walked into my kitchen and made some pancakes and put a candle in the middle. I made a 20 with some whipped cream and face timed Alex, but he didn't answer. Strange, he always answered. I finished my pancakes and went out onto the balcony and took in the fresh air. Holy shit. I'm not at teenager anymore, I know I technically became an adult at 18 but still there's no more teen anymore. Life goes so quickly. Whilst I was about to go back inside and get changed, a taxi pulled up to my apartment block. I watched, the nosey bitch I am, as a boy got out. A boy wearing a beanie. The famous LAFD beanie I was wearing only 3 months ago. OH MY FUCKING GOD! ALEX!

I ran as fast as I could out of my door and down to the main area to meet the eyes of the boy I've been dying to see. I immediately ran into his arms, he dropped his bags and lifted me up.
"I've missed you so much"
"Me too hermosa, me too"
We took his stuff into my room. All of a sudden, I was tackled onto the bed and he pulled me into a hug. I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck, it was warm. I missed this feeling. "Happy birthday, y/n, I love you,"
"I love you too duck boy"
We spent the rest of the day just relaxing and enjoying the company of each other. We planned to go to the fairground in the evening.

Later in the evening~
I got into a cute outfit:

(If you don't like it you can think of something else :)) We left around 5pm and got a McDonalds on the way

We left around 5pm and got a McDonalds on the way.
"I'm so excitedd, i love fairs" Alex said sounding like a toddler
"Your such a child"
"They're so fun thoo, oh my god can we get cotton candy!!"
"You mean candy floss"
"Whatever"
We arrived at the fair and parked the car. Alex dragged me around the whole place, from game to game, beginning me to let him have a go. We came to this game where you had to hit the target to get the prize which was an adorable pig plushie with a frog hat on it:

 We came to this game where you had to hit the target to get the prize which was an adorable pig plushie with a frog hat on it:

"OMG ALEX THAT IS SO CUTE."
"You want me to try and win it?"
"YES PLEASE, but it'd probably be quite difficult to do don't worry if you can't."
"Y/n are you kidding me, I'm an absolute Chad. Of course I can win it." I chuckled and continued to let him play the game. And he actually won it.
"Thank you so much" I thanked him.
"Anything for you hermosa"
"You like calling me that don't you"
"Yh well you are beautiful" i gave him a peck on the cheek and took his hand. We went for a long walk to the opposite side to the fair so we could see it in the distance.
"Wanna go take a cute photo for insta?"
"Yesss" he replied.
                       <<instagram>>

Y/u/n: ayo duck boy came to visit me <3 @quackityhq

@quackityhq

User 1: AWWWW your so cute!! <3
User 2: I SWEAR IF YOU EVER BREAK UP IT'LL BREAK THE INTERNET.
Quackityhq: <3
User5: HOLD UP, WHERE IS HIS BEANIE??
                                    |
     Reply to user5: I stole it hehehe 😝

Whilst we stood at the edge of the wall, the sea in front of us he took my hands and stared into my eyes.
"Y/n.."
"Alex..?"
"I love you."
"I know you do Alex." I chuckled
"Yh but we just say that, I really mean it y/n, I really do love you. And I want to be with you forever I promise." He began to pour his heart out.
"Alex.. I love you too. And I mean it as well. You mean everything to me, I don't know what I'd do without you honestly. I'll never leave you, I promise."
You can never break a promise.
Right?