Pt.11 Pain

Y/N's P.o.v
Alex kept me in his arms for the whole entire time, he never let go. He would say over and over again "your ok it's fine, I'm here". He knew that if I tried to talk I would just continue to cry so he didn't ask me anything until I was able to. After about 10 minutes of staying in his arms, he lift up his head and looked at me. His eyes immediately started to tear up as he saw the pain in my eyes. I had been crying so much that each tear started to burn, my eyes were completely red and I had mascara all down my face. He moved his thumb under my eye and slowly wiped away my tears. After a few more minutes of crying, I stopped myself and managed to mumble out a few words.
"I- I'm sorry.."
"You have nothing to be sorry for hermosa, come on let's get you cleared up and in bed."
He stood up and held out his hand, I took it and he lifted me up. Then all of a sudden, he motioned for me to climb onto his back. I slowly jumped up and he caught me, I put my head on his neck and wrapped my arms around his neck.
Alex's P.o.v
My heart shattered to see y/n this way, it hurt to know that she was in pain. I didn't want to ask her about it just yet or even at all, if she was comfortable enough, she would tell me. I would never force her to share anything she didn't want to. So instead I just comforted her as much as I could, I tried my best not to cry in front of her. As she cried, I wanted to cry with her. But, I had to be strong for her. I picked her up and took her into the bathroom, her makeup had smeared all over her face so she needed to clean up. I sat her on the side and started to run the tap, whilst I grabbed a flannel. I went to wipe of her makeup but she took it from me and did it herself. At least she was feeling good enough to do things herself, but I wanted her to rest. I would honestly do everything and anything to make her feel ok.
"Alex.. I want to talk about it." She said with a bit of a shake in her voice as if she was about to cry again. I moved in closer to her, she was still sitting  on the side and I was standing in front of her. I placed my hand on her cheek just in case she did burst out into tears again, I would be there to catch them.
"If you feel like that'd help then I'm all ears"

T.w. Slight mention of su*cide
A/n's P.o.v
Y/n told Alex about everything troubling her, apart from her feelings towards him. His face had a mix of emotions, but he clearly felt pain and his whole body ached to hear about y/n's experiences.
"Y/n, I am so sorry.."
"It's ok, I've never really talked about these feelings before. I guess everything just got to me"  she replied
"I'll never let anything like that happen to you again, ok. I love you, please never try to end your life ever again, you mean too much to me and you have so much more to experience, and I wanna be there to experience it all with you."
"I love you too alex" he started to play with her hair with one hand and with the other, he held hers slowly rubbing his thumb against her hand.
"Alex.." she was about to ask him something, would this be the moment she confesses her love. His heart started throbbing, he thought she was going to tell him that she liked him. "Yes?"
Was she going to tell him?
"I'm kinda hungry" oh. What the fuck y/n WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL HIM, DUMBASS BITCH!
He let out a small laugh, "your always hungry hermosa, let's go gets some food and then go to bed". He gave her another piggyback and grabbed some Doritos as he then took her into his room. He placed her on his bed, and she quickly got into the blankets. He put on f/m ( favourite movie) and followed her into the covers. They were both exhausted from all the drama and crying that they soon fell asleep. Cuddled in each others arms like this:

OK WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE WTF, I STG IF Y/N THINKS HE DOESN'T LIKE HER OR HE THINKS SHE DON'T LIKE HIM IMMA KILL THEM BOTH!! MAKE A DAMN MOVE GUYS! anyway love y'all ❤️

anyway love y'all ❤️