Pt 15. Hi

T.w. Mention of su*cide and blood
Btw I didn't proof read so apologies for any mistakes :)

Y/n's P.o.v
Alex was screaming, crying, pacing and stressing. He was in my room, his hands covered in deep red blood, it was smeared across his shirt. He continued to cry, hard. he walked over to my body, shaking "y/n , y/n you promised me you wouldn't. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" he lifted me up from my blood stained quilts hugging me one last time before the ambulance arrived. I had lost so much blood that it was clear that I was dead.

I gasped for air as I sprung up from my bed. I was covered in sweat, and I was shivering like crazy. I caught my breath as I analysed my horrifying nightmare. If only Alex was here to comfort me, he always managed to calm me down. I curled into a ball crying myself back into a dreamless sleep.
-
The next morning I woke up feeling drained, dark circles had formed under my eyes and my muscles felt weak. I slowly dragged myself into the kitchen and made a coffee. I sat at my breakfast bar sipping at my coffee. The calming silence was broken by the ringtone of my phone. I rapidly checked who was calling, hoping to see Alex's name light up the screen. It was Wilbur. I picked up the FaceTime call, he looked shocked when he saw my face.
"I don't look that scary do I?"
"I dunno, you kinda remind me of Beetlejuice"
"Shut the fuck up."
"Soo.. y/n a certain someone wants me to tell you something."
"If this person happens to be Alex then I don't wanna know. I'm trying to move on." I told him.
"Y/n just listen to me. He isn't a cheater. The girl that told you lied. I guess she just wanted to get closer to him, but i don't know. trust me. he's in pieces. I don't want to say much but, he really does love you and he would never do anything to hurt you. And anyways he'd be too scared to because he'd have me to deal with." As he explained my heart ached, I felt so guilty that I didn't hear him out or believe him. Wilbur would never lie to me if it was about something that meant so much.
"What have I done will" i placed my phone against my coffee cup and buried my face in my hands. "It's gonna be alright y/n, take a while to get back on your feet, your clearly needing to focus on your mental health. And then talk to him."
A/n's P.o.v
Wilbur slightly smirked as he told y/n to take a break and then talk to him as he knew that Alex would be surprising her, she doesn't suspect a thing. Meanwhile, Alex had booked a flight to London In two days time, he was freaking out because he wasn't so nervous. How would he make it up to y/n. He decided he would go with his original plan which was to do what he wanted to do to confess his feelings. In that case he needed to take his guitar (oop this is a clue btw).
(Skip to the day he was leaving)
Alex had packed all he needed to stay for a week. He was hoping y/n would let him stay, I mean she probably would. He was anxious as to how today would go. Wilbur had sent him
y/n's address so that he could get an Uber to her apartment. He boarded his plane, took his seat and slept for quite a while.
Y/n's P.o.v
I was feeling much better now, I took Wilbur's advice and had a few days off of social media to focus on my mental health. Today I decided I would talk to Alex and apologise. I had already told him how I felt in the note I left, so that was one less thing I needed to tell him. Just as I was about to text him, there was a knock at the door. I suspected it was the post as I had ordered a few things online. I walked towards the door, unhooked the chain and opened the door. Oh my god.

Alex's P.o.v
She opened the door, she looked happy and her beautiful smile grew larger when she locked eyes with me. She is so damn beautiful, I handed her the flowers I had bought her, she blushed. I love it when she blushed it was adorable.
"Hi." I spoke out
"Hey." She replied

A/n: OMG we're nearly at 1000 reads I love you guys so much 🥺❤️