Pt 33. New beginnings

Two chapters in one day. POG
~a month later~
TW MENTIONS OF ED AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS.
Y/n's P.o.v
After I broke up with Alex, he stayed for one more day as he had planned. It wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. However I did spend a majority of my time hiding from him in my room. I felt extremely bad but it was the best thing to do. My mental health was torn to bits whilst being with him. I was trying to be a good girlfriend, satisfying my fans, being a good friend to Wilbur. I couldn't handle it all. I even took a break from streaming but it was all still too much. I decided it would be the best to quit streaming and take up becoming an author. In college I was studying English language and literature. Until my last year when I started streaming when Wilbur recommenced it to me. I started doing really well so I left college to pursue streaming.
It was fun for a while, but I had quite a few haters. I will be honest I don't take criticism well. A lot of the time I would find my self reading through hate comments, trying to make myself better. Once I met Alex he helped me and he told me that those comments are just from people who have nothing better to do than to make people hate themselves, and that's sad. I don't need to change just because one person makes a rude comment. I need to love myself. But the more comments I got, the worse it became. I developed an eating disorder. I never told Alex, I was ashamed of it. I wouldn't eat for days on end. Of course every now and then I'd eat something, but not a lot. Sometimes I would think about jumping of a bridge and ending it all. The only people stopping me were Alex and Wilbur. I knew how much it'd hurt them. And that's why I didn't do it.
Wilbur was really supportive when Alex left. He would come over pretty much every day. I eventually opened up to him about my ed and suicidal thoughts. He helped me start to eat again. Starting of small, with small things like carrot sticks or celery. He knows that carrot sticks are my favourite so he would always bring them. (A/n carrot stick are so damn good). I hadn't talked to Alex in a while, Wilbur advised me to get better first and then talk to him.
Next week I start my college again, it's online so it makes it better for me. I used to love writing stories as a child, mainly romance. I was always fascinated by love. I would watch Disney princess films over and over again, wishing I would find a prince when I grew up. I would dream about living in a beautiful castle in the forest, I would wear the most beautiful dresses. I could talk to animals, of course every princess can talk to animals. And I would meet my prince and live happily ever after. If only life was that easy. I always wonder to myself, Will I ever get that happily ever after my five year old self dreamed of?