Pt 4. Mexico

Alex's p.o.v
I can't believe she said she'd come to Mexico! I'm so excited to finally see her in real life.
Y/N's smile is so adorable and she is really cute Sure I mean she's pretty but I do I really see her that way? I've never really thought about it to be honest. As I looked at her fast asleep on the call, I wondered if she'd ever thought about me that way. " Goodnight hermosa" I said to her even though she wouldn't hear me. "hermosa" is what I call her, sure it meant beautiful but it was just a little nickname, nothing too serious.
....she is beautiful though. I drifted of to sleep think about all the places I would take her to when she came to Mexico.
-
I woke up and immediately checked to see if she had stayed on the call. But because of the time difference, she had obviously had to go and get on with her day.

One week later
Y/N's P.o.v

The day has finally arrived! The day I would finally get to see Alex. I had already packed the night before as my flight was an early one. My alarm went off at 2:00Am me and Alex had FaceTimed the night before because we were so excited, he was still on the call and he was awake, due to the 6 hour time difference.
"Hola hermosa"[hello beautiful] he said, so I replied back in Spanish,
"Buenos Dias mi amigo"[good morning my friend] he smiled at the effort I made to speak back in Spanish.
"I can't wait to see you Later Y/N"
"Me neither"
Not long after, you ended the call and got ready to go to the airport. My plane was at 7:00AM, so I estimated that I would arrive in Mexico around 6:00AM (because of the time difference) Alex was picking me up from the airport. I was starting to get nervous. What if he didn't like me in real life? What if he wasn't like he was on call?
Before I boarded my plane I called Alex and let him know I was about to get on the plane.
"Have a safe flight hermosa, can't wait to see you!"
I told him I was excited too, ended the call and got on the plane. After about 3hours of watching films, I decided to take a nap which ended up being a 3hour nap. When we landed I was bouncing up and down, all the nerves had gone, I was just excited to finally meet my best friend.
I collected my luggage and text Alex

                                                 Duck boi🦆💕

                                                              Hey, just got my luggage where are you?

Just waiting outside the bit after
Luggage collection.
                                                                                                           Okie. I'm coming
Hurry. I wanna see you

I walked out of the exit and looked around trying to find him. And there he was, holding up a massive sign that said "Hermosa". My heart melted, there was my best friend. I ran as fast as I could and jumped into his arms hugging him as tight as I could.
"Hey." He said
"Hi" I stared into his chocolate brown eyes as he pulled you in for another hug. It didn't feel awkward at all, it almost felt natural, like we'd hugged thousands of times before.
He carried my luggage for me , we talked all the way to the car, he was so much cuter in person. In the car we jammed to some music, it wasn't a long drive.
We pulled up to his house, it was beautiful. I couldn't wait to get inside and let our adventures begin.
Little did we know that those adventures would turn out to be a lot more intense than we'd planned...

That was a quite a long chapter.. I hoped you enjoyed!! I can't wait to write the next one... I have a lot in store