Pt. 14 home

This is a shorter chapter as my fingers hurt from the last one lmaoo.

Y/n's P.o.v
I got an Uber from Alex's house to the airport, I couldn't bare to say goodbye to him. After the note I had left, there was no way I could face him in person. As I sat in my seat on the plane I put in my AirPods and pressed shuffle on my "sad shit" playlist. The first song to play was training wheels by Melanie Martinez. I stared out the window thinking about the unforgettable memories i had made over the past couple of days.
"I love everything thing you do" the song sent shivers down my spine. Did I do the wrong thing? Should I have listened to him? Was he telling the truth? I reminisced over the fun times we had. When I jumped into his arms when I saw him for the first time, when he was there for me while I was feeling shit and when he would cuddle me all night long as if we'd been together for years. I was feeling shit right now, all I needed was him. But no matter how much I want him, he's gone and I have to except that. It's for the best.
The next song that played was little things by one direction. I remembered snuggling into Alex listening to the song with him. All of the songs on this playlist fucking reminded me of him. My eyes filled with water, droplets began to flow down my face. What have I done? It's too late to turn back now.
-

I got home and collapsed into my bed, Alex never leaving my mind. I opened my phone to check if he had messaged me. But there was no message. Should I text him?

Alex 💕🦆

I'm sorry..
...typing...

He then stopped typing, leaving the words read under my message. I cried and cried and cried, I had hurt him. I cried myself to sleep, it was late in the afternoon but I didn't care, besides Alex, sleep was all I needed right now.

Alex's P.o.v
She's sorry, I feel hurt but I feel so guilty. I shouldn't have left the conversation like that, I should've talked to her about it. I couldn't think of a reply to her text, so I left it. I felt bad, but I didn't have the guts to say anything. I stressed over what I should do, I can't just leave her. I'm in love with everything single fucking thing about her. I just want be able to hold her in my arms, call her mine, treat her like she deserves, and she deserves the world. She's my soulmate . I have to do something. It then came to me, she won't listen me, but she will listen to wilbur! Of course.
I called Wilbur as quickly as I could.
"Will.. I messed up. I messed up bad"
"I know you did man, and to be honest I didn't see you as the cheating type" he sounded annoyed with me, y/n meant a lot to him.
"I'm not, that's the thing."
"Huh?" He replied
"This girl who I was friends with when I was younger told her i cheated on my ex, god knows why. I suppose she was jealous for some reason" I guessed.
"Oh shit, and she thinks it's true."
"She left without saying goodbye, she left a note dude.. she said she loved me. I had a whole thing planned, I'm in love with her Will. What do I do" I was pleading for help.
"Alex, get on a plane, I'll tell her that it's not true and you can surprise her"
"Ok. I'll book a flight"

A/n thank you so much for 800 reads habibi's!! Remember to eat something, if you haven't eaten today go get a snack for me ok <3 Also if I hit 1000 reads I might do a face reveal ✌️