Pt 1. First interaction

29th September 2019
I slowly opened my eyes feeling warm and comfortable "what a great sleep". I checked my phone, it was 11:47 so I decided to get up and get ready for the day. I don't really do much during the day as I'm a twitch streamer and i mainly streamed at night.

I got dressed and jammed to some music, starting to dance around. I was wearing one of my favourite outfits so i decided to take some photos to post on insta later.

This was what you were wearing:

I went into the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal and sat on the sofa and turned the tv on

I went into the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal and sat on the sofa and turned the tv on . Afterwards i scrolled through insta and replied to Wilbur's message.
Wilbur has been your friend ever since you were born you were like brother and sister. He had asked if i wanted to stream later on the Dream SMP. I was new to the server and Wilbur had insisted on showing me around (just pretend the Dream SMP was made in 2019)I replied with :

Yh sure sounds fun,what time?      
I was thinking at like 8?
Okie :)
Can a few of the others join?
I can introduce you?
Yh okie. Can't wait :)
:))
You watched a few films and made some tik toks for the rest of the day.

(8'oclock)
I logged onto my computer and started streaming. "Heyy whats up guyss!" After a 10mins you had 2,000 viewers, i wasn't that well known but i had quite a few fans. I started up Minecraft and explained how Wilbur and a few friends were going to be showing you around the Dream SMP. I joined the discord call.
"Hey wassup Y/N" i recognised Wilbur's voice immediately.
"Hiiii" i replied whilst joining the Server.
"So Y/N welcome! I'd like to introduce you to a few people," he continued. A few people joined the call
"YOOO!!" someone shouted into their mic, it was loud so i said "jeez why you gotta be so loud."
"Y/N this is Quackity he's a bit weird so I'd stay away from him if I was you"
"Shut up" Quackity replied. I  giggled and let Wilbur continue introducing me to everyone: Tommy(who you slightly knew already) and Tubbo. Everyone showed me around it was fun. I seemed to get on quite well with Quackity.
After about an hour and a half i ended my stream and got in my pjs. I  got into bed and started watching  my favourite movie. I got a notification so i checked my phone:

Quackity started following you on instagram

I followed him back and almost immediately I got a message.

Quackity

Heyyyy! It was nice meeting
You today, my real name is
Alexis btw but you can call me
Alex :)      
                                    Hiii. Yh it was fun,
We should do it again sometime
How about tmrw? 

I didn't expect him to actually plan to play again. I agreed. We talked for a little longer until i said that i was tired  and was going to bed.

Goodnight Y/N           
Night Alex :)
He seemed really nice, and ngl he was kinda cute. Yes I stalked his insta..
Before I went to bed I posted the photo I took earlier, I thought it was cute and I hoped Alex would see it.