"Do you two want Suga to kill you?" Tanaka said as he came into the living room.
"I'll drive you; he'll be less mad that way," he grinned at them until he noticed the horrified looks on their faces.
"Daichi is behind me, isn't he?"

The sound of Daichi clearing his throat sent chills through Tanaka.

"No one is going anywhere at four in the morning. I want to see Suga too, but even I know better than to go to Nekoma and disturb all of them," Daichi's voice was stern as he spoke, knowing all too well the wrath that would befall them if they showed up at the gym like that, especially if they woke them up.
"I'll take you to give that to Hinata in the morning. Now all of you go back to bed,"

Tanaka bit his lip as he walked past Daichi and back to Kuroo's bedroom. Tsuki scoffed as he stood from the couch and followed Tanaka. Daichi looked at Kageyama for a moment before letting out a sigh.
"If you want to stay out here, that's fine, but don't think about leaving and going to Nekoma unless you don't want to at in our next game," Daichi said, knowing that was the only threat he could make that would even have a possibility Of stopping Kageyama from venturing to Nekoma at this hour.

Kageyama decided, after a few more moments of trying to calm himself down a little more, he decided to put the bear back into his duffle bag and try to go to sleep, hoping that his brain could manage not to have another one of his nightmares.

~Back at Nekoma~

Hinata woke up to the sound and feeling of his phone vibrating next to his head; he groaned a little as he held it to his face and blinded himself with the brightness of the screen, which seemed to scorch his eyes in the darkness of the gym. After several seconds of his eyes adjusting to the light, he was able to see that he had not one, not two, but fifteen texts from Kageyama.
"Bakayama," He grumbled quietly as he Sat up.
"It's four in the morning,"
He scrolled through the messages and sighed, seeing how worried his Alpha had become over finding the bear inside his duffle bag, along with Hinata not replying to him. He sent a quick text apologizing for making him worry, knowing that it would be an incredibly bad idea to say anything else and potentially starting a fight with his already upset Alpha. He looked over and realized that Suga's sleeping bag was empty. He felt a little worried, hoping that he hadn't woken up missing Daichi and had panicked or gotten sad. He quietly crawled out of his sleeping bag and tiptoed out of the gym, careful not to wake anyone up.
He opened the doors that led outside and was hit with a crisp, cold gust of wind. He wrapped his arms around his waist and shivered a little before spotting Suga sitting beside a pillar with his head rest g against it.

"Suga, are you okay?" he asked as he went over to him and knelt beside him, Causing Suga to jump a little.

"You startled me," He chuckled a little.
"Couldn'sleep either?"
Hinata shook his head as he sat beside him and yawned.

"No, Kageyama texted me a bunch of times and woke me up,"

"Alpha's," Suga said as he rolled his eyes.

"Can I ask you something," Hinata Whispered, causing Suga to feel the uneasiness from him.

"What is it?"

Hinata let is a heavy sigh and rested his head against Suga's shoulder.

"Do all Alphas act like Daichi when their Omega is pregnant?" Suga could hear the worry in Hinata's question. He stared at the ground for a moment and fiddled with the hem of his shirt before answering.