He frown, "what's all over Instagram? Stop throwing things and talk!"

I will myself calm for a minute, "So you're now perfect family with Jada?!!!"

Ayo face scrunch up with confuse, "What? Perfect with who!" He grab his phone and went on Instagram, his face fell, "It's from the music video."

"Music video?" I scoff my hands on my hips, "did you ask me to be in music video?"

"You're pregnant Aaliyah" he say as matter of fact

"So? I'm not handicapped!!!"last I checked it's a baby I'm carrying not leprosy.

Ayo roll his eyes. "You're getting it wrong Aaliyah, the video was just between my sons and I, I have no idea about Jada post"

I wasn't buying his story. "That's bullshit Ayo! Big bullshit! She posted shit all over Instagram! God that woman keeps trying me she wants another beatings, I swear I'll teach her a lesson she'll never forget!!"

"Calm down Aaliyah you're not making any sense."

"I'm not making any sense eh Ayo?" I huff, I grab a vase and hurled it at him, he dodge it and yelled at me. "Stop throwing things, you're pregnant! The doctor said..."

"Fuck you!! Fuck the doctor!! I'm sick of you and your baby mama bullshit!! I'm tired of everything!!!"

"Wifey!"

"Leave me alone Ayo!" I start matching after him forgetting I'm eight and half month heavily pregnant "I'm going to kill you and your...." I stop with a gasp.

"Aaliyah?"

I slowly look down at the floor, my clothes already soaked. "My water just broke?" I say more like question. Ayo looks at me his eyes wide as mine with shock.

"Wifey?"

"My water just broke!!! Fuck! Call my mom and take me to the hospital Ayo! Don't just stand there!! do something!!" I yell at him knocking him out of his shock.

"Um yeah! What do you need? Mama G!!" He calls for our house keeper. "Sit Wifey"

I grab his hands suddenly scared, "I'm scared Ayo, the baby isn't supposed to come now? Dr Vivian said I'm scheduled for next month" I worriedly told him as he helps me lower on a couch.

"Relax Wifey everything will be fine" he assures me.

Mama g burst in, "you called for me Ayo?"

"Aaliyah water just broke"

"Oh my God! What do you need?"

"The baby bag is in her room, I need my makeup bag, I already picked out my dress it's in the closet I labeled it, I need water, plenty and hair brush!!!"

"Makeup for?" Ayo questions

I roll my eyes, "just do what I ask Ayo! Damn it!!" I stood up with little pain in my lower abdomen. "Where you going to?"

"The guest bathroom! I'm not going to the hospital smelling like vinegar" I turn to the guest bathroom, "help me Mama g, Ayo get what I asked for!!"