Chapter 28

"Passion-" I choke and grab the lotion bottle on the window sill before it topples to the floor but it's too late. It rolls and the white lotion splashes on the blinds and the window sill.
"I didn't mean to startle you," she says, gazing at me daringly. "Boy, I didn't think you'd ever call me that again."
My eyes stay fixed on hers before they dart to her leaning curvy body against the opened door. She wears a turquoise crop top, hoodie jersey that isn't zipped over her suntanned cleavage and black tights that hug her voluptuous hips, bag over her shoulder. Passion always carries a bag... I freeze. And a watch, I glance to her wrists and instantly feel relieved when I spot no watch.

Good. I'm too tired and depressed for another hell ride on spit fire dragons.

Her arms are crossed under her bust and that alone lifts her chest up to her ears. I'm a bit nervous and excited that she's here in my dorm specifically to see me because she wouldn't be if she knew I went out with Drae and his friends. But one thing about her visit isn't fair; that goddamn outfit and that innocent gaze.

Recalling I went dead silent whilst on the phone with Pia and Jade, I break my searching stare and retrieve my phone from the floor with lotion in my hands. I quickly hang up when I flip the phone upright to see they're still on the line.
"You didn't knock," I surprise myself to say to my abrupt company.
I look up to Passion whose eyes are now locked on my shirtless chest and my Calvin Klein boxers. She sniggers and enters the door, closing it behind her. 
"The door was ajar," she answers after a pause. I snigger too at the memory of that sentence when I bursted through her dorm (according to her). As if reading my mind she says; "And I'm not walking out to close the door then knock and wait for you to acknowledge me."
I chuckle and nod my head. "Yeah? Cause only I should do that right?"
"Uh, yeah. Although I half expected to find you half naked cleaning up spilt lotion on the windowsill."
I turn my back towards her and open the lotion bottle to put back large amounts that spilt. I grin because I know she won't be able to see it but my butt.
"The lotion is your fault and what did you expect to find me doing?" I shake my head as I chuckle. "Wielding flying dragons?" I snort. "Yeah right." After an uncomfortable pause that feels lasted for forever, Passion sighs and I hear a zipper squeak. "We need to talk, Jules."
"Somebody's finally coming back to their senses," I grumble. I hear her gumboots saunter closer and she persists, "Jules-"
"Just let me finish cleaning this up," I snap.

My nostrils flare and prickle as they smell sweet perfume and lemons passing by, goosebumps fill the surface of my skin as I feel fingertips on my broad shoulder and shivers run down my spine as Passion's breath caresses my back.

"Here, take this," I look over my shoulder to see her offering me tissues. "Let me help."
I nonchalantly nod and Passion stands beside me wiping off lotion that can't be put back into the bottle because of the dirt sprinkled on it. She vigorously rubs the windowsill clean and follows me to the dressing table that divides the invisible line between Drae and I's side of the room. He has issues of me going through his things but he does just exactly that and chooses clothes for me to freaking wear to impress Passion. But here I am wearing none in front of her but an expensive brand of boxers, feeling no shame but shyness and wonder if she finds me attractive. When my eyes look up from the lotion I just closed to the mirror, I eye Passion's reflection over my bangs peering at my tattoed neck. She's so short behind me, probably tall enough to reach only the nape of my neck when on her tip toes. She looks back at my focused face then takes a step closer and my back shivers again when her breath hits my back like a breeze. I have no idea what's going on or what's about to go down but butterflies fill my tummy even though I've seen her look at me so innocently like that a hundred times.

Passion Papillon may look innocent...
But her intentions are guilty.

"Passion-" I murmur.
"Hand me the lotion," she interrupts sternly.
My groin heats because I know exactly where this is going. "What?" I ask.
"Your back is dry, hand me the lotion," she demands hoarsely this time and holds out her hand. "You wanna moisturize my back?" I grin. She nods and I taunt further. "Eager?"
"Just give me the damn lotion, will you?" I purse my lips at her attitude so I don't chuckle at how fast her mood has changed and how cute she looks when annoyed.
"Fine," I sigh in defeat and flip the bottle over to squeeze lotion on her small hand. She mixes it in her hands and by the time I put the blue bottle back where it was, her palms are on my skin. I instantly flush and burn.
Her hands slowly brush my back and all this time her eyes are locked on mine through the mirror. We are silent, the room is silent except for our loud breaths and the noise her palms and my back are making for colliding against each other. And then she speaks. No. Breathes.