⊘ • ❶❺ • ⊘

𓆩 𓆪

"Acid luckily didn't notice the voices coming from the closet," Jungkook glances at the bed, watching Acid snooze heavily. "Back to the point, what were you two doing in my room in the first place?" He asks, muscles tightening on his arms when folding them over his chest.

"Look, I was telling her about Yoongi and wanted to show her some photos. We didn't get to that point because you came back," Ghost mentions.

"Well, excuse me for coming back to my own room." Jungkook's voice rises with annoyance. When his eyes travel to mine, I look away, and I hear him sigh.

Without saying a word, he turns around and comes closer to the desk placed against the wall. He opens up a drawer and pulls out a shoebox. Walking back to us, he hands it to Ghost. "This should be all the photos. Now, would you two get out?" His voice is rude now, eyes narrowing as we walk by him and out the door.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook," Ghost begins when Jungkook comes up to shut the door.

"It's too late for that," then he shuts the door in our faces with irritation.

I feel so dumb and guilty. Of course, I didn't know it was Jungkook's room. Hell, it hardly looked like a room at all, so I had no idea of knowing. I thought maybe it was Ghost's room since he brought me here, but now, Jungkook thinks I was being sneaky like Ghost.

Embarrassment hits my soul and heart in two different ways, and I tell Ghost I'm tired and leave him standing alone holding the shoebox. Whatever photos he wanted to show me can come later on, but right now, I won't even be able to look at them without feeling like an idiot.

Quietly, I exit the warehouse through the back door. The chilly night air now helps the sudden change in my thoughts from the low temperature. Rubbing my palms together, I blow warm air into my freezing hands while walking closer to the other warehouse.

It's only when I'm at the back door that I still see Yoongi sitting in the car. My eyes widen when coming closer and opening the passenger side door.

I slide inside and shut the door while watching him half-smile from my presence.

"It's freezing out here. Why aren't you inside?" I don't think but grab his hands to warm them up, and they feel like ice. His cold skin brings a wave of cold down my spine that feels like it's shocking me to the bone.

"I just needed to be alone for a minute," he sighs, watching outside of the front window.

"Well, it's been a few hours since we've gotten back, so it's time for you to come inside. Here, let's get you inside and have you take a warm shower." I urge, and thankfully, he complies.

Exiting the car and rushing up to the warehouse door, I go inside and motion for him to hurry while he takes his time walking out of the cold.

Once inside, I shut the door behind us and grab his arm while my teeth chatter from the cold. I lead him into the showers where no one is inside and turn the shower on.

By now, there are hardly any people still awake, but the music still plays on, but it's slower music and not as loud. I take the distraction and use it to help Yoongi.

"Take off your clothes and step into the shower," I say nicely, but he doesn't. He just stares at the ongoing shower, the walls surrounding it, and the curtain. Then he looks around the room, examining each shower.