⊘ • ❶❸ • ⊘

𓆩 𓆪

The drive lasted for a while, but I wouldn't have minded if it took even longer. My embarrassment is easily noticeable from my sweaty palms, racing heart, and constant glances in his direction.

I feel like an idiot for staring, even though I'm being sneaky because he's with Acid. So what if they are in an open relationship? I could never be in one. I feel like shit for thinking back to earlier, but I know it's because of the whole situation.

Never being touched like that sent a wave of an unknown sensation down throughout my body, and I enjoyed every second of it, but how can I just ignore it as if it's nothing like he's doing? I'll have to pretend. After all, I don't like Jungkook, but I did like the way he handled my body, so technically speaking, I'm not morally wrong with my thoughts, right?

Confusion hits me as I try to contemplate how to go about this circumstance. Is it wrong to pretend that everything is fine? Thinking about it longer, it sounds like the better option.

I'll pretend as if nothing happened and that I'm completely fine when in reality Jungkook's touch awakened something in me that I can't pinpoint whatsoever.

Suddenly, the rough gravel of the road jolts me from my deep thoughts when I see the view of the warehouses up ahead.

"It's quiet," Yoongi comments, rubbing the back of his head.

"It's fine, Yoongi. Drive up like we usually do," Jungkook urges with a gentle touch to Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi drives slowly around the back of the warehouse, parking and turning off the engine while sitting still for a moment.

"Seriously, it's too quiet," Yoongi says again. Jungkook, rolling his eyes in the mirror I watch him from, opens the car door.

"It's the time, Yoongi. Everyone is asleep. Come on, let's sneak in and get some shuteye. We're all pretty exhausted." Jungkook announces, no longer having a part in this conversation as he steps out of the car, shutting the car door as quietly as he can.

Yoongi continues to call Jungkook back with a low whisper when he sticks his head out of the window, but I stay silent and instead follow Jungkook inside, too.

"Come on, Yoongi. He's right. I'm sure we just need some sleep." I encourage him, only to have him ignore me while staring ahead from the driver's seat.

"Goodnight," he mumbles without glancing my way.

Partly annoyed with his sudden mood change, I leave him alone and walk inside quietly.

The darkness of the building takes me off guard as I feel my way down the walls until I make it into the main room where a sudden huge light flashes before my eyes. Before I know it, I see a wave of dozens of people jump up and yell surprise as soon as their eyes lock on mine.

"What?" I say confused while Jimin comes out and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Everyone's congratulating you on the completion of your first mission. We throw a surprise party for every new person. However, you'll get treated right during your first party, but until you're a full member, expect a little bit of chaos until the next ceremony." Jimin reminds me, dragging me further into the party while everyone talks, drinks, and enjoys themselves.