Vengeful!Male!Reader x Cheater!Fem!Frisk x Ex-Girlfriend!Fem!Chara

Start from the beginning

But, why don't I approach Frisk about the cheating? Well, it's so I can tell her I knew from the very beginning. Maybe I should pay her a visit now? Or try to call her.

*RING!*

*RING!*

*RING!*

*RING!*

*RING!*

*RING*

*DING!*

[Frisk]: H-Hello?

[Y/n]: Hey, Y/n.

[Frisk]: O-Oh, h-hey Y/n.

[Y/n]: It's been a while since we've talked. How've you been?

[Frisk]: Umm, fine... I suppose.

[Y/n]: That's cool. Well, I was just calling to see if you were alright.

[Frisk]: Mhm. I am... could you go now?

[Y/n]: Don't you want to chat?

[Frisk]: N-No, I'm busy.

[Y/n]: Ah, I understand. Well, I'll stop bothering you and leave ya to it. Bye-bye!

[Frisk]: B-Bye!

Oh, Frisk, don't lie to me again.

I was now in front of Frisk's house as during our conversation I put on my black suit and a black trenchcoat before leaving my house and walking over to Frisk's where she lived with Chara and Toriel (her adoptive mom). I put my phone into my pocket and looked through the window. I saw Frisk on the sofa watching TV as she cuddled up to that same guy. I then saw Chara walk down the stairs and over to the sofa before sitting down.

I managed to lift the window up a little and hear the passing conversation.

Chara: *Sigh*

Frisk: What's wrong?

Chara: Hm? Nothing. Just Y/n.

Frisk: Ah, is he trying to get back with you?

Chara: Nah, I just hung up before he could say anything.

Frisk: Oh, ok.

Chara: When are you gonna tell him?

Frisk:... I don't think I can.

Chara: You'll have to eventually.

Frisk: I know...

"Hey, don't worry, babe. From the description you both gave him, he sounds awful, so he deserves it." the guy said. But... what description?

Chara: Yeah, I guess he deserves it after breaking up with me randomly. I mean, why? What did he gain? And I think the longer you leave it the better, it'll sting his heart more.

Frisk: I suppose so... he deserves that for breaking up with you so he could be with me.

"And now he's living a lie."

Chara: You're right, James.

James? James...? James! Oh... my... god... are you serious!? One of the smartest kids in school and my best friend! ERR! I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE!

I grit my teeth in anger and went to walk to the front door, but a small skeleton stopped me.

"Sup, kid. Whatcha' doin'?" he asked with a smile.

Y/n: Oh, hey... Sams?

"Sans," he replied.

Y/n: Ah, Sans, right. Well, I was gonna pay Frisk a visit.