Hansol furrowed his eyebrows as he snatched the phone from the (slightly) older male.

"Hansol!"

But the American had already pressed answer. "Hello? Who is this?"

"Ah, you must be Vernon. I thought it'll take longer to finally meet you"

"Who are you?"

"Well...........you can recognize me as...........Seungkwan's ex"

Hansol widened his eyes. "EX?!"

"Well of course, haven't my Seungkwanie told you that?"

Hansol looked at Seungkwan, who just looked at him in worry.

"Firstly, he's not yours. He's mine" He said. "And secondly, stay away from him"

"And why would I do that?" A chuckle. "I have already warned him, perhaps he needs more convincing yeah?"

Hansol's anger started to rise. "Hurt anyone in Seungkwan's life and I will track you down to kill you"

"Challenged accepted bro"

*beep beep*

Hansol breathed out in anger, facing Seungkwan.

"S-Sol?"

"Why didn't you tell me you're in danger?"

🔷

"You have an ex??" The other 9 questioned the Jeju boy with a tone of disbelief.

Seungkwan nodded.

"Actually I'm not surprised at this rate" Jihoon says after a moment of silence.

"And he's threatening you??" Jisoo asked.

Seungkwan nodded again.

"The assh*le says if he doesn't return to him, he'll hurt his loved ones" Seokmin said.

"That includes all of us in this room" Soonyoung said.

Wonwoo looked at Seungkwan for a moment, his eyes observing the nervous fumbling of fingers and the way he rested his head on Hansol's chest.

If this were a movie, a light bulb could've appeared above Wonwoo's head suddenly.

"I have an idea"

🔷

Jackson sighed, sipping on his mug of coffee as he watched the shower of rain cover the city.

His phones suddenly rang as he turned around. But upon seeing the caller I.D, he furrowed his eyebrows

"Hello? Jeonghan?"

"Jackson, we need your help"

"Shoot" Jackson said, putting the call on loud speak as he set down his mug on the table, watching the rain pour harder from the glass window.

"You know ******?"

Jackson widened his eyes. "Bro, he's?my twin—"

"We know, that's why we need help. We may be 13 but that's not enough to defeat a psychopath like him"

"But I thought you killed him?"

"That's what I thought too. But apparently, he's a whole definition of a demon"

Jackson sighed. "Well you got the right guy" He said, taking a sip of his coffee. "What's the plan?"

"Well, for all we know" Jeonghan was cut off when Jisoo spoke up.

"Hoseok hyung knows that bastard"

Jeonghan pursed his lips. "Jackson, I'll call you later"

"Okay"

"Bye"

*beep beep*

Jackson put his phone down, glancing around his small home before standing up and walking to his bedroom.

"You wanna play with fire eh brother?" He mumbled.

🔷

"Hoseok hyung knows him? How?" Jeonghan asked once he ended the phone call.

Jisoo pointed to the living room with his head as the two entered only to see Hoseok talking to Seungkwan, the rest of the group entering one by one too.

"You're lucky he didn't do the most worst ones to you" Hoseok said, rubbing the younger's knee.

Seungkwan's nodded silently.

"Look, I know him, to inform you all" Hoseok said, looking at the group. "I was his butler"

"No kidding" Jun said wide-eyed.

Hoseok shook his head. "Believe it or not, I once worked under the Wang's but then after their father died, I was left to tend the twins. As you may know already Jackson, he left to pursue his own job hence why I was under his brother's" He grimaced after. "And man, you don't wanna know what orders he gives me when a girl or boy comes to his bedroom" He grimaced again. "I'm glad I'm out of there"

"For a guy like him, he sure knows how to play it safe" Mingyu scoffed.

"Yeah, and it's time we get revenge" Hoseok said. "I've had enough sh*t from this bastard"