Chapter 71: He is my destiny

Seeing this scene, Ye Qingya covered her chest, and her face turned white with pain.

It wasn't until the two of them went downstairs with milk tea that she smashed a vase used for decoration on the side of the corridor, afraid that the maid of the old mansion would find out that Ye Qingya hurried away from the other side of the stairs.

Back at the banquet hall, still very lively, Lu Lao Zi was talking to some of the owners of the rich families, including her father Ye Baixian.

Lu Yu was the youngest of them, but his qi was completely undefeated, and even those family leaders hid him as the center, and Qin You sat next to him, naturally also attracting attention.

Ye Qingya's already precarious psychological defense line collapsed directly, and she had thought that the only person who was most suitable and should sit next to Lu Yu was her.

Now that position belonged to someone else, the woman was even drinking milk tea very casually, playing small games with her mobile phone, and leaning on Lu Yu when she was tired.

She endured for so long, but at this moment she suddenly couldn't help it.

Ye Qingya stared at the woman with hatred, and walked towards her without heeding the call.

Halfway through, however, she caught her father's cold gaze.

Ye Qingya stopped and didn't go any further.

Ye Bai got up first and said goodbye to Old Master Lu: "Lost company, old master, I still have some things, so I will take Qingya back first."
Old Master Lu nodded, although the Ye family did not understand things, but the two families were family friends, the eldest son and Ye Baixian were also close friends, in case the head of the Ye family was in a mess in the Lu family today, the
Lu family could not be too faceless to the Ye family.

Now that Ye Bai had to take her away first, that would be no better.

A polite and detached opening: "I send you."

Qin Yu divided his attention from the game and looked at Lu Yu, and although he said that he wanted to send it, he did not get up at all, indicating that it was just a polite sentence.

Ye Baixian also understood this, and Pi smiled and did not smile: "No, Lu Zong is polite." After saying that

, he left his seat and walked towards Ye Qingya, not knowing what the father and daughter said, Ye Qingya left with Ye Bai with red eyes.

On the way back, both father and daughter did not say a word, and finally endured until they went home, Ye Qingya questioned her father in the living room of the villa, and the maid hid after hearing it.

"Why are you stopping me?" When you were young, you and Lu Yu's parents clearly said that when you grow up, you will let us get married.

Ye Bo Xian said coldly, "You also said that when you were a child, Lu Yu's parents had been dead for many years, so you don't mention this again." Don't have any more trouble with the Lu family, I won't let you marry Lu Yu.

Ye Qingya seemed to have suffered a huge blow, she shook her body, and then let out a series of mischievous laughs: "Hahaha, why don't you let me mention Lu Yu's parents, I don't mention you and you are at ease?" They were killed by you, can you sleep at night? During the period when Lu Yu's parents were kidnapped, the Lu family and the Ye family were bidding for the

development rights of a piece of land, with the relationship between the two families plus the friendship between Lu Yu's father and Ye Bai who grew up together from an early age, Lu Yu's father proposed a fair competition, and Ye Bai first agreed.

But because Ye's situation was not good at the time, it was urgent to take this piece of land to give some shareholders confidence, so Ye Bo first agreed and then repented.

He secretly works with a group of D-nation forces called Black Moon to kidnap Landy's parents before an important bidding meeting.

Ye Bai first wanted to get the land, and Hei Yue wanted to knock the Lu family hard, originally they didn't want to kill Lu Yu's parents, but just wanted the Lu family to pay the ransom.

At that time, the old master of Lu was talking about an important business abroad and could not come back, and the few remaining sons of the Lu family were more cowardly and useless, only the young and vigorous Lu Yu stood out.

Because of his youthful arrogance, he called the police on the road, and was also detained when he was found by the kidnappers.

What angered the Black Moon even more was that they did not get money from the teenager and were accidentally kidnapped by him during the interrogation.

Ye Bai was in danger of being exposed first, so he asked the Black Moon Organization to solve Lu Yu's parents and Lu Yu together.

"How do you know?" Ye Baixian's face changed dramatically.

It was impossible, the matter was handled very cleanly at that time, and even though Lu Yu had not given up pursuing it for so many years, he had not found any evidence.

Ye Bai Xian was not afraid of being suspected by Lu Yu, as long as there was no evidence, how could Lu Yu treat him and the Ye family?

But now that his daughter was so determined that he had killed Lu Yu's parents, he could not calm down for an instant.

He stepped forward and grabbed Ye Qingya's shoulder and used a lot of force until it hurt her.

"Tell Dad, what do you know?"

Ye Qingya smiled, her eyes were crazy: "I know everything, I know that you kidnapped Lu Yu's parents, and I also heard you call the gang and say that you are going to kill Lu Yu, and I secretly followed your assistant." "The

group of people you're looking for is really perverted, they kill people and have fun, let Lu Yu's parents decide whether they want their son's life or their own, and if they die, Lu Yu can live an extra hour." 」

"For an hour, maybe a miracle will happen, and Lu Yu's parents certainly don't hesitate for him..."

Ye Bo was not in the mood to listen to her repeat the death process of Lu Yu's parents, and he grabbed Ye Qingya and asked, "And then, what did you do?" Lu Yu was saved by you?

Ye Qingya laughed more and more madly: "Yeah, I called the police, I gave the position to the police, and they quickly rushed over." "Those

people were quite trustworthy, they didn't kill Lu Yu, they just buried him alive with the bodies of his parents, and I used my hands to dig him out little by little."

Ye Bai was shocked and angry: "Why didn't you tell me then?"

"Because now that you say it, when you think that everything is safe without loopholes, I can appreciate your wonderful expression!"

As her words fell, Ye Baixian's expression became more and more out of control, and Ye Qingya was not afraid: "There are so many servants in the family, if you strangle me, I will be very troubled."

She had the look of shame and asked Ye Bai to let go slowly first.

"What the hell do you want to do?"

Ye Qingya: "I want to be with Lu Yu."

Ye Baixian sneered: "No way, I killed his parents, you as an insider are also accomplices, if he knows that if he doesn't kill you, you are not bad, do you still expect him to marry you?"

Ye Qingya: "Why not?" I saved him, the moment I dug him out, he belonged to me. The person who harmed his parents was you, what does it have to do with me? Remembering

the scene at the beginning, Ye Qingya showed a sickly smile on her face.

At that time, she dug out the dying land, and out of the survival instinct, he could only rely on the corner of her clothes.

She lied that she had followed him, found out that his parents had been killed, secretly called the police, and told Lu Yu not to tell the Ye family about this, afraid that her family would worry about her, and Lu Yu also agreed.

Lu Yu was almost responsive to her during that time, and she thought that she would soon be his girlfriend and his wife.

But after Lu Yu was discharged from the hospital to deal with his parents' affairs and then took over Lu Shi, his attitude changed.

Every time Ye Qingya went to look for him, he was strange and indifferent, and only when he mentioned the day of the kidnapping, his expression would change, and there would be different emotions in his eyes.

So she can only mention it often, reminding Lu Yu not to forget that she saved him.

But gradually, Lu Yu became more and more cold to her, and even forbade her to appear in front of him again. Two years ago, he also pressured the Ye family to force her to go abroad.

Ye Qingya listened to others at that time, perhaps some distance apart, Lu Yu would have different feelings for her, so she agreed to go abroad.

But unexpectedly, when he came back, there was already another woman beside Lu Yu.

Thinking of this, she closed her smile and met Ye Bo's first examining gaze.

"I won't let your secret be exposed, but only if you help me get Lu Yu."

Ye Bai did not let go: "He is already married, what else can you do?"

Ye Qingya rubbed his shoulder that was scratched, "I want to try again, I heard that this Qin You is a woman who loves money very much."

Ye Bo first did not believe: "You want to use money to force her to leave Lu Yu?" She's not a fool, is it hard to be Mrs. Lu and still be short of money? "Mrs

. Lu is indeed not short of money, but that is Lu Yu's money after all, and how much can Lu Yu give her?" Only those who have it in their hands are sure that they belong to themselves.

Ye Bai first felt that the daughter was crazy, but his handle was in Ye Qingya's hands, and he had to stabilize her first.

"So you want me to give you money?"

"How much do you want?"

Ye Qingya drew her lips: "Let's take a billion first." When

she took this one billion to find Qin You, once Qin You revealed that she wanted to accept it, it would be easy to do.

Two days later, Qin You came to Dream Company to re-sign the live broadcast contract, because she now has more and more traffic, so she consulted with Wang Zong and wanted to change the fixed live broadcast once a week to four times a month, and the time is uncertain.

The new contract is friendly to her salty fish plus procrastination, and she doesn't lack the money for live broadcasting anyway, just think about which day to broadcast. You can even wash your results at the end of the month and broadcast it four times a day.

Qin You, who signed the new contract, walked out of the company building happily, and then met Ye Qingya, who was standing downstairs waiting for her.

Ye Qingya smiled slightly: "Can I talk to you?"

Qin You's first reaction, good fellow, this is going to dump me with money!

In the novel, how much money does Ye Qingya want to give to the heroine?

It seems to be a billion.

Emmm, for her now, this amount is a little inadequate, reluctantly.

"Miss Qin, have you considered it well?"

Qin Yu knotted for a moment, thinking that he would have to raise the price later, could it be that Lu Yu was worth a billion yuan in Ye Qingya's heart?

Hmm, look down on whom!

"Okay." She readily agreed.

The two men arrive at a Western restaurant near Dream Builder and don't notice that as soon as they walk in, the hidden bodyguard calls Lu Yu.

"Lu Zong, Ye Qingya has come to find his wife, and they have entered the Western restaurant."

Lu Yu's eyes darkened slightly: "Well, keep staring, let me know what they said and did without missing a word." Also, keep your wife safe and don't let her and Ye Qingya be alone. Bao

Zhen answered, and Lu Yu hung up the phone.

Then he and another female bodyguard pretended to be a lover, walked into the Western restaurant, and sat next to Ye Qingya and Qin You, where they could clearly hear them talking.

Bao Zhen carries an eavesdropping device on his body, and the words spoken by Ye Qingya and Qin You will be transmitted to Lu Yu's mobile phone in real time.

Ye Qingya didn't care who was sitting around, she didn't intend to keep it a secret.

Today she was going to use a billion to let Qin You's disguised affection be punctured, so that Lu Yu knew that she loved him far less than she loved money.

After sitting down, Ye Qingya secretly opened the tape recorder.

The two of them ordered a good meal, Qin You had nothing to say, but to click on the Otome game on the phone to make a date with her paper man husband first.

The waiter came over to finish the dish, and Ye Qingya finally had the intention of opening her mouth.

She cleared her throat and, after brewing, said, "Miss Qin, do you know?" I have known Lu Yu for many years, and when we were very young, the two of us agreed to let us get married when we grew up.

Qin You indulged in drawing cards, and even kedulted several 648s.

Listen perfunctorily: "Mm-hmm, you go on.

Ye Qingya saw her attitude and was greatly puzzled: "Don't you care? If I didn't have you, I would have married Lu Yu.

Qin Yu raised his eyes slightly: "That's really regrettable."

Ye Qingya's face turned white.

Because Qin You's words especially seemed to pity her with a victorious posture.

It made her angrier than mockery in person.

"You obviously don't love him, so why do you want to occupy Mrs. Lu's position?"

The bodyguard next door held his breath, anxious for Qin You, and her answer for a moment, Lu Zong would hear it.

Lu Yu, who was far away in the Lu president's office, also frowned.

He squeezed his phone to ease his tension.

After Ye Qingya finished asking, Qin You began a long consideration.

What does she mean?

At this time, she said that she did not love Lu Yu, is it difficult to kill the price? Give less money?

Then she must show love for Lu Yu to die and live!

She had to show that kind of dead-end fight that was indispensable to Lu Yu, in order to raise the price of Lu Yu and deceive Ye Qingya's money, ah no, it was to get it.

So Qin You put down his mobile phone and retorted, "Why don't I love him?" He is like the air around me, without him I will die, he is my life! Did

you hear that? It's as important as life.

Qin You hinted, "If you want me to leave Lu Yu, it's like spending money to buy my life, and watching for myself."

Ye Qingya was stunned and looked at her in shock.

The bodyguard was also moved after listening to it, Mrs. Lu really loves Lu Zong!

Only Lu Yu was helpless and gave a light laugh.

The author has something to say: Lu Zong:

I am not as good as money in my wife's heart, and I did not know it on the first day...