Chapter 17: Come Baby?

The kiss was the same as his man's, a ferocious ferocity wrapped beneath his deep, cold outer shell.

He understood that the situation now seemed to be completely under his control, but it was out of control again.

For example, just now he heard Cheng Hao confess to Qin You over the phone, and in that instant, he really had a kind of anger against many years of small hair that wanted to kill him.

Since the kidnapping that took his fate to a turn for the worse, he hasn't had such a bloody moment again.

Qin You gave him a long-lost emotional experience, and now kissing her felt like going back to the past, changing back into that passionate and fearless teenager.

Unknowingly, he began to press her into his seat, kissing her fiercely, even forgetting his surroundings.

"Ah, Mr. Land, are you a dog?" Qin Yu snorted in pain.

Lu Yu retreated slightly, breathing slightly and panting: "Shut up."

Qin Yu smiled, "Shouldn't it be the first time you kiss?"

Lu Yu inhaled and tried to block her mouth again.

"Not the first time?" He simply did not answer, but asked Qin You.

Qin Yu said proudly, "That's definitely not true, I've kissed eighteen hundred times."

Lu Yu smirked, as soon as she heard it, she knew that she was lying, laughing at her poor kissing skills, wasn't her reaction just now also very childish?

He was about to continue, when Qin You's phone rang, he scolded him secretly, and he was really a little fascinated by her.

He also had a video conference to have when he went back in the evening.

Thinking of this, Lu Yu calmed his breath again, so he drove to prepare to send Qin You back to the Jiangjing Villa first.

Qin You's phone call was from Ji Yaoyao, and when she picked it up, she heard Ji Yaoyao whisper a special question: "So, is Lu always by your side?" "Ah

, are you looking for him?"

Ji Yuyao: "No, no, no, I just asked you if you were all right?"

Qin You's face was inexplicable, what could she do? Lu Yu is not a youkai and will turn into a cannibal at night.

Then Ji Yaoyao said nervously, "Why did Cheng Da Shao confess to you?" Counting him and Cen Sheng, and your child's father, why are you so messed up? Is Lu Zong angry? He didn't treat you like that, did he?

She was really a little worried, after all, Qin You was now pregnant, in case something happened, she would even lose her life!

Qin You glanced to the side after listening, and fortunately Lu Yu did not hear anything while concentrating on driving.

How could she have forgotten all the nonsense she had made?

And Ji Yuyi is also, how can she be so simple, saying that she believes everything!

It was not easy for Lu Yu to know, so she hung up the phone, found Ji Yaoyao's WeChat that she had just added tonight, and sent a message.

[He's punishing me.] Ji

Yaoyao was anxious when he saw it: "What happened to him?" It's too much, you're a pregnant woman, Lu can't be so ruthless just because it's not his own child!

Qin You typed the accusation.

[He just bit my mouth, and now it hurts a little!] Ji

Yaoyao.."...

"Oh, for half a day she said this kind of punishment!

Qin You is sick, what does this kind of thing tell her? And I couldn't see what she meant.

"Oh, you're fine." Ji Yaoyao was ready to end this terrible conversation.

Qin Youqi followed and returned: "Wait until I get today's live broadcast proceeds and transfer half of them to you." Ji

Yaoyao: "No, I am not bad for a live broadcast of money." "The main thing is that she rubbed Qin You's a lot of powder today, and now it seems that it is not very good to make a profit."

Qin Youfa sent a smiling expression: "Really? But I see that the L brand fashion you are wearing today is an over-season model.

Ji Yaoyao looked at her body, and her face was white for a moment and red for a while.

She's really poking people's hearts!

"Creditor!"

Qin You sent another emoji to tease, and then found that he was blocked, this person is quite interesting.

After Lu Yu sent her home, he had to rush back to work.

For this Qin You expressed deep sympathy, a president who was so big that he didn't even have time to talk about love and engage in some adult stimulation, and he was in love.

In the original book, he is also like this, busy and has no time to meet with the heroine, the meeting is the Cold War abuse. When Qin You read the book, he felt that he did not love anyone, but only loved to open up his own business territory and properly approve the business.

So regarding whether Ye Qingya was his white moonlight, he would not explain it to anyone even if he was mistaken, because there was no need to lack time, in the end, he still didn't care about the heroine.

Qin You thought of these and retreated a little, in short, it was very bad to talk to Lu Yu about the experience of love, it was better to be a gun friend who comforted each other and take what he needed.

She also didn't force him to drop his job to stay with her, and she wouldn't be in charge of anything she wanted.

That's still in a better state now, and after a year, when she has enough, she can pack ten eight handsome male models, isn't it more fragrant!

With this beautiful wish, Qin You returned to the villa and took a shower before entering the dream town, regardless of whether he was still hanging on several hot searches.

Cheng Hao, who was also hanging on the hot search, was tormented, and he looked for emergency public relations and removed the hot search first. But because the discussion of Qin You's live broadcast is particularly large, he withdrew one article, followed by another one, and simply withdrew without withdrawing, and spent money and fart useless.

Cheng Hao scolded the public relations department manager with a dog bloody head, and in turn he was beaten by his father, Lao Chengzong, and his face was numb and swell.

"Birthday party made such a fuss, do you still have a face?"

Cheng Hao was born to the first wife of Lao Chengzong, and the two younger brothers at the bottom were no older than him, and they were all ambitiously staring at his position as vice president.

The ability of these three sons is not outstanding, so Cheng Hao can't hold back his two younger brothers at home, plus his stepmother blows pillow wind in Lao Chengzong, and his position is in danger.

Originally, relying on the small relationship with Lu Yu, Lao Cheng always valued him, but after last night's incident, it was not necessarily true.

He called Lu Yu for a night, there was no answer, Li Zhou who answered the phone was like a ball of cotton, it was useless to say evil, a sentence that Lu was always busy sent him off.

Cheng Hao had never been so desperate, especially when Lao Cheng told him now that because of his inability, there was another negative news, causing Cheng's stock to plummet, and he wanted to hand over the film and television company he was originally responsible for to his second brother Cheng Yu.

"By what? I disagree. "Cheng Hao's half-sided face was red, and he saw that Lao Chengzong's eyes were glowing with fierceness.

Lao Cheng knocked on the table: "Do you still dare to cross, do you know that Lu Yu withdrew his investment in Cheng overnight?" Cheng's funds now have a big hole, if you can't find new investments, those ongoing projects have to be put on hold, are you responsible for these losses?

Cheng Hao stopped talking, his eyes were confused, and he asked half a day later: "Lu Yu, did he really withdraw his investment?" It

had only been one night, and he hadn't listened to his explanations? Just for that woman?

Did Qin You give him a glider? He didn't even care about the brotherhood for so many years. What about Qingya, did Lu Yu completely forget her?

Lao Cheng was annoyed when he saw his soulless appearance, and then gave him a slap to wake him up, "What are you still doing here?" Now go to Lu Yuna and apologize to him and his wife. If you don't get Lu Shi's money back, you won't come back, and I won't leave you with the position of vice president.

Cheng Hao left Lao Chengzong's office with an ugly face, picked up the push messages on his mobile phone and was all about yesterday's live broadcast.

Netizens scolded him for morally corrupting his friend's marital relationship, and said that he looked very tea as soon as he looked, and who was friends with someone like him had poured eight lifetimes of blood mold.

Cheng Hao looked angry and wanted to drop the phone, at this time someone called him, he also thought it was Lu Yu, and the number displayed was foreign.

His heart was pounding: "Hello? It

was a sweet voice he thought about day and night: "Ah Hao, I see the news, are you okay?"

From last night to now, she was the first person to care if she was okay, Cheng Hao choked: "I'm all right, Qingya."

Ye Qingya sighed, and Cheng Hao found that she was not emotionally right Lian Busy asked: "What's wrong with you, did you see what those cp fans said?" Those are all fake, Lu Yu doesn't like the woman, and there must be a secret affair when they get married. "Is

it?" But I think Lu Yu is very different from her. Unlike any woman who wanted to be close to him before, this Qin You was obviously very difficult to deal with.

Cheng Hao: "There is nothing different, she is with Lu Yu for money. Yesterday was my failed attempt, and I will try to find another way to let Lu Yu see her true face and divorce her quickly.

Ye Qingya's tone was gentle: "Ah Hao, you are so good to me, I really feel guilty."

Cheng Hao smiled, "No, I am willing."

When he was a child, he had a hard time living in the shadow of his stepmother, and it was Lu Yu and Ye Qingya who always helped him, and he had today. Although Lu Yu was now estranged from him, he believed that as long as Qin You's root cause was solved, everything would return to the past.

Ye Qingya seemed to have something on her side, and she said to Cheng Hao before hanging up the phone: "Ah Hao, you should also take care of yourself, if my business makes you embarrassed, you will leave me alone." As for Lu Yu, it should be that there is no point.

As soon as he heard her say this, Cheng Hao was anxious: "You don't have to say that, only you and Lu Yu are the most compatible." Rest assured, I will certainly help you.
After
hanging up the phone, he did not go to Lu Yu to apologize, but went to find a private detective.

After last night, he realized that Qin You's methods were not simple, and he had to first figure out all her past experiences, and then find a way to deal with her.

Qin You calmly lay in bed until noon, and when it was time for dinner, Yu Xiaoqiu came over, saying that yesterday's live broadcast was too hot, and many brands wanted to sign advertising contracts with her.

She screened and left the one that made the wireless wheat. Either the price is not right, or the quality is in question.

As for the wireless wheat, after last night's test, the quality is indeed very good.

After signing the contract, Qin You got another advertising fee, and he was in a particularly good mood.

Then she began to wave, sending Lu Yu a finger-hooked emoji.

"Come on baby?"

Lu Yu was reading the document, heard the phone ringing, picked it up and looked at it, and his eyebrows jumped fiercely.

What does she want to do?

He pressed the throbbing in his heart and deliberately did not reply, but the movement of looking through the documents was much more urgent.

Qin Youfa found that there was no reply, and felt that Lu Yu must be busy, so he threw the phone aside.

She discussed with Yu Xiaoqiu to add another live broadcast at night, yesterday it was inconvenient to be outside, she also signed a contract with the "Burning Love" drama party, and the reaction owed had to be made up.

That Lu Yu finished reading the document at hand as quickly as possible, but found that Qin You's side was silent.

He pushed the file aside, put the phone in front of him, his fingers tapped on the desktop, waiting very painfully, every ten seconds to open WeChat to see once.

She only issued one and didn't send it?

Is it fun to play with him?

Lu Yu smiled, picked up his mobile phone and walked out of the president's office. When Li Zhou saw that it was less than 4:30, he was a little worried: "Do you want to leave work?"

"Well, tonight's video conference canceled, don't call me."

Li Zhou looked at his hurried back and felt really strange.

He had been Lu Yu's assistant for nearly ten years, and apart from illness and accidents, this was the first time he had seen him leave early.

So who is he going to see on the mainland, he is impatient.

The author has something to say:

Last night a baby gave me a count, not to ten thousand words orz, ahem, then another change (fork waist)