Chapter 3: Who Doesn't Love General Literature?

In the morning, Qin You could not sleep until she woke up naturally, and Aunt Zhang woke her up at 8 o'clock and said that Father Qin was looking for her.

When Qin You went upstairs, he saw Father Qin waiting for her at the door of the largest cloakroom on the third floor, smiling like a flower.

Father Qin: "Someone will come to pick you up to see Mr. Lu later, so prepare for it first." How

to prepare?

Father Qin gave way to the side, and in the cloakroom, the makeup artist and the stylist were already waiting.

Qin You raised an eyebrow, and it cost Father a lot of money to invite these people to come to Father Qin.

The makeup artist and the stylist introduced themselves, and Qin Youyou listened to the name of the stylist very familiarly, as if he had appeared in the post of a star stylist he had seen on the forum two days before.

It can be seen that Father Qin is really bloody.

When Qin You looked at the stylist, the stylist was also looking at her.

At the first sight he was struck by the fresh and sweet aura of the girl.

In their line of work, beautiful women see a lot of nature. The girl is not the most beautiful kind, but she has a natural and clear beauty that no one else has.

It was as if a fine piece of white silk, no matter what kind of color was rendered on her, it was not as good as her dry white background.

"Miss Qin, please choose a set of clothes first."

Qin You looked at the three clothes in front of him with different styles and colors, and pulled out his mobile phone: "Wait a minute. "Stylist.."

? Under

the stylist's surprised gaze, she clicked on the browser and typed the clothes brand by one to start searching.

Then I compared the clothes with the pictures I searched for, and finally chose the white French vintage knee-length dress.

The stylist did not expect that her eyes did not match her own, which was indeed the most suitable for the girl's temperament.

"Why did Miss Qin choose this?"

Qin You put away his mobile phone and looked at Father Qin first: "Which one I picked, will you send it to me?"
Father
Qin was stunned, and although there was some physical pain, he still nodded.

Qin Yu only then answered the stylist's question: "Because of the expensive, and the market on the second-hand website is good." Stylist

.."!? "

Father Qin..."

In the past two days, he also saw that this daughter had changed a little.

But no matter how it changes, she is willing to obey the call to marry Lu Yu and help his company alleviate the crisis, which is a good thing.

Qin You changed her clothes and obediently sat down to let the makeup artist give her makeup.

The makeup artist was shaking his hands at first, and they were agitated. She hadn't seen a girl who could beat her in a long time.

When she first put makeup on Qin You's face, she actually had a little trepidation, afraid that makeup would destroy the girl's original beauty.

However, she was a mature makeup artist after all, and in the end, she finished the makeup for Qin You according to the way Qin Father had explained in advance.

After Father Qin came in, he secretly played with his mobile phone, as if he was flipping through photos.

Qin You already knew what he was thinking, wasn't it to let the makeup artist deliberately give her makeup on the face of the white moonlight Ye Qingya?

She walked over to Father Qin, glanced at his phone, and commented indifferently: "She doesn't look as good as me."

Ye Qingya is also Qin You's appearance of this little white flower, but her temperament is on the right side.

Unlike Qin You, who is so chuchu and pitiful, a slight frown and red eye circles can arouse people's love. Moreover, her facial features were less exquisite than Qin You's, and belonged to the one where the two of them would definitely be publicly executed when they stood together.

Father Qin also wanted her to learn Ye Qingya's speaking style, but he didn't have time.

He picked up a phone call and nodded as if the man on the other end of the phone were his ancestors.

Qin You looked in the mirror and was not particularly satisfied, but let her sit here first to remove her makeup and then put on makeup for more than an hour.

That's okay, too tired.

"Mr. Lu has sent someone to pick you up, so go downstairs."

"When you see Mr. Lu, pay attention to your measure and don't talk in a disorderly manner."

Father Qin sent Qin You to the gate like an old mother, and when he saw the people in the car come down, he stopped.

"Hello, Miss Qin. I am Mr. Lu's assistant, Li Zhou. "Hello

, Qin You."

Li Zhou was puffed up by her sweet voice, and then saw her face.

From shock to shock.

"Miss Qin, you..." Li Zhou wanted to say that she looked like a person.

But when the words came to his lips, he denied that he could not say so.

It's like two expensive gems, though the same kind.

But one is top in texture and the other is only in the upper, can you say that the top one looks like the one in the middle?

He swallowed the words: "Miss Qin, please get in the car." Qin

You got into the car and asked Li Zhou, "Is it far away?"

Li Zhou was stunned: "About half an hour's drive."

Qin You: "Okay, I'll make up for it." "

Li Zhou....."

He felt that the Qin family's rarely seen Qianjin was different from what he thought, she was neither nervous nor full of expectations, as if she was just going to meet someone as usual.

Li Zhouyi instructed the driver to drive more steadily and did not speak again.

Qin You didn't have the heart to fall asleep in the car of two strange men, she just got up too early in the morning, unwilling to squint at the needle for a while.

When she was about to get to the place, Qin You's phone rang, and she picked up the phone.

"Hello, Miss Qin You, congratulations on passing our interview at Lixiu Magazine. Tomorrow the internship officially begins, do you have any questions?

Qin Youyou frowned, originally studying journalism, just graduated from his senior year this year, and recently went to interview this magazine club to prepare to start the internship first.

As a sadistic article, in addition to the male protagonist and the best relatives abusing the female protagonist, colleagues of the same magazine also have difficulty in the female protagonist's row. Although the heroine was successfully converted through the internship selection, this job brought her only endless bad heart and fatigue.

Qin You is not interested in this job, the most important thing is how much to work hard and less to be angry, who can bear this?

The head of the personnel department opposite did not hear her answer and asked, "Qin."Miss, do you have a question? Qin

You: "Yes, I don't want to do this job." After

saying that, she hung up the phone.

Li Zhou, who was sitting in the passenger driver, looked back at her curiously.

Is it difficult for this Miss Qin to know that she is going to marry Mr. Lu, so she is abandoned, and she does not even want a job that is difficult to interview?

This magazine is very famous in the industry, and the internship quota is not easy to get, so she is not afraid that Mr. Lu will not want to marry her?

Li Zhou just thought about it and didn't plan to take care of things.

Just as the driver stopped the car, he reminded, "Miss Qin, it's here."

Qin You saw a very retro looking manor.

This is one of the few places where the male protagonist Lu Yu often lives, the estate has swimming and fitness venues, there are top chefs who can do major Chinese and foreign cuisines, and there are many bodyguards.

Without exaggeration, Lu Yu was comfortable like an emperor here.

Qin You: Mu!

After the gate opened, the driver drove the car into the estate and parked in front of a building.

Li Zhou got out of the car and helped Qin Youla open the door: "Mr. Lu is at the fight ground.

Qin You nodded and went in with Li Zhou. The bodyguard at the door bowed to her, looking a little fierce.

She couldn't help but start to worry, with the ancient nature of this novel, would there be any illegal settings and plots?

Fortunately, these bodyguards are just fierce and vicious, and they do not carry any discordant weapons with them.

The fight scene was on the right hand side of the first floor, and Qin You saw through the glass door a circle of black-clad bodyguards around her, and the man who was fighting with people in the middle had his back to her, and he couldn't see his face.

He wore a black vest that was already soaked in sweat, his muscles were well-defined, and he was tall and thin.

Qin You: This figure, love loved.

Li Zhou pushed open the door, heard a sound, and the man stopped punching and turned to look to this side.

Qin You, the handsome, was a little confused.

He has a wild and aggressive face. Cold and thin expressions, thin lips, and a pair of eyes that make people's legs flustered.

Qin Yu cried out in her heart, this is her dish entirely!

It is worthy of the ancient hegemony, with money, face and body.

It is that the personality is too doggy, and it likes to abuse people when it is moving.

Qin Yu looked up and down at the man regretfully again before he looked away.

Lu Yu just glanced at the girl who came in very casually, his eyes stayed on her face for a few tenths of a second, and then he turned around and continued to fight with the escort.

Is this leaving her hanging here?

It's not intolerable, after all, there are still handsome macho men to watch.

Qin You stood for a while, his feet were a little tired, saw the sofa in the rest area on the side, and asked Li Zhou, "Can I sit down and wait?"

Li Zhou: "Yes, you sit."

He didn't know what Mr. Lu was thinking, probably just habitually embarrassing Miss Qin.

After Qin You sat down, she continued to look at the training ground, and Lu Yu was not surprised at all.

The book describes him as cold on the outside, evil on the inside, and fond of folding people. And very vengeful, basically a crazy dog, unhappy to catch who bites whom.

Alas, so this dish is no longer in line with her taste, and she can't put her mouth down.

Can only pass through eye addiction.

Qin You's eyes did not turn to look at the men on the training ground.

The muscles are tight, and the abs have eight pieces, which must be very good to touch.

Li Zhou had been secretly observing this Miss Qin, and always felt that her eyes looking at Mr. Lu were a bit like...

Like the Muppet cat in the house staring at the eyes of a canned fish.

Boom!

Qin You looked at it for a while, felt that it was too tired to sit like this, and asked Li Zhou to take a blanket to cover his legs to prevent him from walking out, and half lay down and half leaned on the sofa.

Li Zhou: "What else do you want?" " Qin You;"

Is there juice? I love oranges. Li

Zhou.."...... Good.

He had never seen anyone around Mr. Lu who could do such a relaxed and relaxed way.

When Li Zhou took back the juice, Qin Youyou politely said thank you, but she didn't even raise her head, it didn't seem to be very polite.

Qin You took a sip of orange juice, squinted contentedly, and then clicked on the listening software on his phone.

Casually found a dog blood bully novel that many people were listening to.

After a piece of music in the prelude, the voice of the dubbing wife is activated;

It's all in my bed, where else do you want to escape? "

If you let go of me, I will not die with you.] I've beaten our children, you died this heart!

She used a public release, and Li Zhou's eyelids jumped and she looked at the training ground.

Lu Yu made a move to accompany the uniform, turned his head and stared at Qin You, and his eyes were still a little fierce.

Qin Yu was unaware, and the voice in the phone kept ringing:

"Oh, woman."

Don't think I'll tolerate you all the time. 】

【The child is beaten?】 Okay, then regenerate, and today I want you to keep my seed! The

voice of the dubbing wife is very good, and Qin You has become fascinated. I didn't see Lu Yu coming to her from the middle of the training ground, and his eyes were not good.

I don't. "

Oh, be honest, you goblin!
At
this time, Qin You's mobile phone jammed for a moment, and he only listened to the sexy voice of the dubbing wife repeated several times.

[You goblin! 】

[You goblin! You

goblin! 】

......

One last goblin, Lu Yu just walked right in front of Qin You.

She looked up to see a depressed sweaty face and a somewhat cold expression, and was seduced by the direct one: "Hi, husband." Lu

Yu was confused.

The author has something to say: Woman

, hello wild!