Chapter 26: Cohabitation

At the same time, the phone calls of Lu Group's public relations department and Li Zhou were both blown up, and entertainment news reporters wanted to get accurate information from Lu so that they could get the first news release.

Li Zhou held his own burning mobile phone and listened to the old grandfather of the Lu family say excitedly at that end: "I have a great-grandson!" What about Lu Yu? Why didn't he tell me the news earlier?

He didn't mean to say that Lu Zong also knew, no more than a few minutes before you.

Lu Yu held out his hand to him, and he hurried over the phone.

"Does Qin You have anything to do with you if you are pregnant?" Lu Yu said coldly.

Old Master Lu exploded in an instant: "Why is it none of my business?" That was my great-grandson, the next generation of our land family.

"Are you mistaken, if this child really exists, it will only have something to do with me and Qin You, as for the Lu family..."

He sneered.

Old Master Lu was stabbed by his indifferent attitude, and did not notice the phrase "If the child really exists." He now felt that Lu Yu had deliberately angered him with this incident and made him unhappy on such a happy day.

Hmm, that's not okay.

"Say whatever you want, right? Tomorrow I will take the gift and the secretary of the board of directors to see Qin You, where do you live now?

Lu Yu did not answer and hung up the phone directly.

Li Zhou took the phone back, a little puzzled: "Even if you don't tell the old master, he will find out how to find out, and then you and Miss Qin will not be able to stop the separation?"

Lu Yu lifted his eyelids, and his expression was so careless, as if everything was under control.

Li Zhou suddenly realized, yes, so that Mr. Lu can live in Miss Qin's villa with dignity!

No wonder Mr. Lu was not in a hurry at all when the hot search broke out, it turned out that he had already made a plan.

"Is there any clarification on the matter of Miss Qin's pregnancy?" Li Zhou asked uncertainly.

Lu Yu: "Say it again after a while." "Okay

, Mr. Lu."

Even when Li Zhou was busy, he called the manager of the Lu Public Relations Department and asked them to unify their minds and deal with the matter coldly, without responding or denying it.

On the other side, Old Master Lu quickly found out where Qin You lived.

"Riverview Villa, I remember that Lu Yu had a property there."

Secretary Dong nodded, "Lu Dong, the gifts you want to bring to Madame Da Shao are ready, and there are still some for the future Little Young Master, do you want to see them?"
Old Master
Lu smiled and nodded, and went to see the gift. Today's good news comes out, and he is happy to live another twenty years!

The Lu family's old mansion was hot and noisy to pick gifts, but the Qin family was sad and miserable, they just learned today that Qin You's pregnant child was not Lu Yu's child! At this time, no matter who calls to congratulate you, it is like pulling the bomb lead.

Father Qin was worried that he was about to send his head to Sayu, as soon as the phone rang, he was terrified, and he had to deal with the blessings that made him want to die, and later he pulled out the telephone lines at home, and the mobile phone shutdown completely stopped.

Meng Xin let the maid rub her feet while brushing the information on the Internet, she was really about to die, how could Qin You be pregnant?

In this way, even if Lu Yu wants to divorce her, the Lu family will not easily agree, this is Lu Yu's first child!

The Lu family is a top magnate, it is not too much to say that there is an imperial throne in the family to inherit, this child will only make Mrs. Qin Youlu's position more and more stable, so what about her good honey leaf Qingya?

Meng Xin was worried about it, the phone suddenly called, she hurriedly picked up: "What's wrong, Qingya?"

Ye Qingya's voice could not express the loss, and even a little choked: "Xinxin, I saw the news, she is pregnant, is it?"

Meng Xin advised, "This matter is not yet sure, the Lu family has not admitted it, don't worry, maybe it is the woman's self-directed self-acting who wants to deceive Lu Yu!"

Ye Qingya."But... How can something like pregnancy be deceiving? The

maid was so excited at this time that Meng Xin cried out in pain before answering, "Who knows if she wants to use pregnancy to kidnap Lu Yu, now there are more such means."

Ye Qingya sighed, "If it's fake, Grandpa Lu will be disappointed to know it."

As soon as she said it, she provided Meng Xin with an idea, just look at Qin You's walking like a flying look today, eighty percent of her pregnancy is fake, she wants to find out if Qin You is really pregnant, if it is fake, she will immediately let Old Master Lu know, no, let everyone know.

See what face Qin You still has hyped on the Internet every day.

Qin You clicked on WeChat and saw that Ji Yaoyao had sent a large series of apologies, but they were not all apologies.

[I'm sorry, how did I forget that it was my big trumpet!] 】

[I'm sorry if I accidentally announced it for you.] But

I don't think it's exactly a bad thing. If you think about it, then the child in your belly will have a legitimate identity, and Lu Zong may not be able to recognize it like this. 【

Hot search has not been withdrawn until now, the clarification statement has not been issued, and I really think that I may not be able to help you this time!】 Qin

You: What, I still have to thank you?

Seeing that the above showed that the other party was entering, Qin You'er blacked her out without saying a word, and experienced the pleasure of revenge.

Ji Yaoyao had a hard time playing a long paragraph, and when she sent it out, she found herself blocked.

......

Qin Yu brushed Weibo for a while, felt that it didn't mean anything, and let go to the video room on the underground floor to watch the movie regardless of the hot search that exploded.

It wasn't until Aunt Xu came in and told her that Lu Yu had come, that she took off her special effects glasses and came to the living room upstairs.

This was the second time that Lu Yu had come here after they had agreed to get married, and Qin Yu was very curious, on this big night, could she doubt what the president of Lu Yu had in mind?

Lu Yu sat on the couch with a meticulous expression that made people think of any improper aspects.

Qin You sat across from him and couldn't help but make a joke: "You are so serious that I would think that you are here to divorce me, how much property do you plan to give me?" Not half of it I can't leave! "

Lu Yu....." Li Zhou
next to her almost arrived, good fellow, half of the land property, she really dares to ask for ah.

"Miss Qin, did you see tonight's hot search?" Li Zhou asked.

"Ah, you said I was pregnant?" What's wrong?

Lu Yu looked at her with a faceless look, her hands were a little itchy, he rubbed his fingers and said, "Old Master saw that hot search, these days may be."Will come, so I will live here these days.

Qin You: "Oh.

Lu Yu looked up at her, not expecting her reaction to be so flat, "Why are you so obedient today?" Tired?

Qin You's mouth suddenly became old-fashioned, and he was still a little uncomfortable.

However, Qin You's next words let him know that he thought too much.

"So you want to fake this and really put a cub in my belly?" It's not impossible, Lu Yu's genes are still very good, she is now a rich woman, even if she is divorced in the future, she can afford it.

Lu Yu shook his head and laughed: "You? You haven't graduated from college, you're still a child, forget about it for a while. His

mind to live was not so simple but not so evil as she thought.

Lu Yu instructed Aunt Xu, "Go upstairs and clean up a guest room."

Qin You had no opinion on this, and the one-year agreement time had not yet arrived, and this villa actually belonged to the land.

As for suddenly living with a man she will not be nervous?

Qin You thought about it, Lu Yu, a man with a very high stature, is very eye-catching to watch, and if she eats, maybe she can't quite get her mouth down now.

In short, this was not a bad thing, she calmly invited him to go to the video studio to watch a movie together, Lu Yu refused on the grounds that he still had work to be busy, and Qin You went by himself.

After Qin You went to the audio and video room, Li Zhou asked, "What about your clothes and luggage?" Need I take a few pieces over?

Lu Yu said lightly, "Move them all, all." "

??

Li Zhou was shocked and felt that as expected, Lu Zong didn't want to leave when he moved over.

Today's hot search really does not need to be clarified.

The day after Lu Yu moved in, Lu Laozi came to the door with the secretary of the board, and the time he pinched was just right, this point Qin You was eating breakfast, and Lu Yu had not yet gone out.

He brought in the big bag of gifts from the bodyguard brought from the old house, and the old man came to the table with a smile on crutches and sat down next to Lu Yu.

Qin You was still very polite to the people who came to give him gifts: "Have you eaten breakfast?" Something to eat together?
Old Master Lu was just about to say good, but
Lu Yu first opened his mouth coldly: "I didn't prepare any extra breakfast." The

old man's face was pale.

Qin You's eyes swept to the table, isn't that much? Three more people can't finish eating.

When she read the novel, she knew that Lu Yu had a conflict with his grandfather, as if it was because his parents had been kidnapped and died. However, in the original book, the old master of the land has been abroad, and he has never appeared at all, so she does not know the specifics.

This pair of grandfathers and grandsons was completely fighting with each other, and Qin You did not intend to reconcile and concentrate on eating his own breakfast.

Old Master Lu found that what he said and did now could not impress this grandson, and simply focused on Qin You.

"Did Xiao Qin go to check?" What about children?

Qin Yu touched his stomach: "Very good." All

was well, but it didn't exist.

A smile appeared in Lu Yu's eyes, but she pretended to be quite like that.

At this moment, he found that his calf was lightly skimmed, Lu Yu looked at the other side, and Qin You signaled him to look at his mobile phone.

He unlocked the screen and saw the WeChat message she sent.

[Don't look at the hilarity, help your wife make up nonsense.] The

author has something to say:

Today is a little sleepy, tomorrow is more, good night everyone.