Chapter 18: What is this operation?

Because it was a live broadcast, Qin You did not wait until 8 p.m., and at 4 p.m., he asked his grandson to move the live broadcast equipment to the audio and video room.

The AV room is equipped like a movie theater, with a large screen, a soft and comfortable sofa bed, and a starry sky design at the top. Such a luxurious environment for chasing drama, then don't be too cool.

Qin You was comfortably paralyzed on the sofa bed, and on the small table in his hand was the fruit snack snack milk tea prepared by Aunt Xu, completely a pair of noble brand fields.

The netizens who watched the live broadcast were envious of madness.

[I was still working sneaking fish to watch the live broadcast, leaving tears of envy.] 】

[This is also too cool, how much money is yo-yo!]
I thought my mother was using this to deceive me into getting married, but
I didn't think it was true. 【

The sisters upstairs wake up, and not everyone is as dedicated as Lu Zong's wife, don't get married casually!】

Qin You did not look at the scroll screen, staring intently at the big screen, the plot has progressed to the point that the female protagonist is entangled between the four male partners, and this episode happens to be a Shuluo field.

The female protagonist accompanies the poisonous tongue boss male second to attend a business cocktail party, just met the bully male one who has just broken up, the hidden rich second generation male third who came here to be a waiter, and the male fourth who is bent on revenge and came here to seek cooperation.

Wow, excitement ~

At first, the heroine was made dirty by the vicious woman, and when she went to the bathroom to tidy up, she met the bully who came to block her, and the bully pressed the heroine to the wall, and came to a wall.

[Sleeper, give me a kiss!] 【

Overlord! 】 Save the heroine, she still loves you.

Qin You calmly opened his mouth: "If you can't kiss him, the heroine will definitely give him a slap."
As soon as she finished speaking,
she heard a loud slap, and the bully received a particularly loud slap.

The netizens who supported the overlord were lost for a while, and ran out with the heroine, bumping into the third brother of the boy who was working as a waiter here. The younger brother actually knew that the female protagonist was coming, and deliberately appeared here to surprise the female protagonist.

He took the hostess to the rooftop of the hotel, played the guitar for the hostess, and then took the opportunity to confess.

[This wave is stable, promise him, how healed brother! 【

Carrying the big banner of sisters and brothers and being together!】 As

a result, Qin You smiled: "The timing is not right, and the heroine must be angry." The

netizen did not know, so then the heroine was really angry, roared her brother a few words and left the roof.

Only then did someone notice that the clothes on the heroine's body were soaked with juice, and there was no time to wipe them wet and sticky. And the roof is very windy, the heroine is embarrassed and cold, and finally encountered the confession of the person who has always been the younger brother, and it is strange not to explode.

[Yoyo should not have seen the drama, is it so accurate?]

Qin You: "No, reasonable guess is wrong."

So the next development, she guessed correctly.

The heroine went back in a wolf, and the poisonous tongue boss gave her his coat, but his mouth was complaining that the heroine had thrown him into the face, which made the self-respecting heroine how to bear it, and hated him even more.

In the end, the four men were gentle and comforting, and also deliberately let the bully man see it, and the two almost fought for the heroine.

After the cocktail party, the heroine was pointed out, subjected to arguments, and stood outside the venue, especially pitiful.

Everyone who liked her brought her bad luck and ridicule.

[Help, how can it be so unreliable, the heroine still don't talk about love, engage in business.] [

The heroine is so pitiful, come and save her with a good man.]

Qin You ate a popcorn, "It's time for rain."

Sure enough, it began to rain as soon as she finished speaking, and the heroine crouched in the corner and secretly cried.

The netizens who watched the live broadcast did not get a bite of sugar, but received a full glass slag, and their hearts were uncomfortable.

Although this is a sadistic drama they have known for a long time, it is also too humiliating.

Just when the netizen began to launch the bullet curtain and dispersed, Qin You suddenly stood up straight, his eyes shining: "Here it comes, the positive film begins." What's

coming? Netizens are particularly confused. Until someone found out that a tall man stepped out of the venue, his secretary held up a black umbrella for him, and the man walked in the rain, with a strong aura and a strong eye.

But he didn't look at the heroine when he passed by, and he just walked over.

Netizen: What's so good about this?

How to look at this role is just a passerby, although the value is too good.

Qin You's face was excited, and after these few seconds of footage passed, immediately after a turnaround, the heroine walked on the street with a black umbrella, and her mood calmed down a lot.

"You see, this is the umbrella Mr. Tang gave her, and he killed me."

??

[Impossible, maybe the heroine bought it.] [

The anchor likes this male partner to be in adultery, obviously he is just a passerby.] Until

the end of this episode, Qin You was ridiculed by the barrage netizens, in order to show her special angle with the audience, she dared to say anything, and it would be strange not to overturn the car.

Who would have thought that in the last minute of the shot, the heroine's scummy ex-boyfriend returned home and met his father, who had just returned and was too wet to change his clothes.

The scumbag asked in particular doubt, "Didn't the secretary bring you an umbrella?" The

big screen magnified the scumbag's father's expression, and there was a little tenderness in his eyes: "Bring it, only to meet a rainy kitten on the road and give it an umbrella." "

【?? Groove, so really gave the umbrella to the heroine. [

Aaaa "

Yeah, I watched this episode all over the place yesterday, and I was so angry to see it, I really didn't expect it to be so good!" Yesterday's

two episodes came out with all aspects of the reaction is not good, "Burning Love" drama Fang worried's hair is white, the heat that was hard to rise has receded, and they bought some hot searches without effect.

The publicity personnel of the drama side are also squatting on Qin You's live broadcast today, holding the attitude of a dead horse as a living horse doctor, and they bought a median hot search for Qin You's live broadcast.

At the beginning of the real-time discussion, it was all about Qin You's overturning, and I didn't expect that the last minute would be reversed!

This hot search is still at a low and mid-range, but it is closely followed by two other hot searches that rely on the heat of natural discussion.

#秦予�micromirror sugar# #秦予鑽進進稇匇子 IT#

Qin You is a high-heat topic figure these two days, and when you look at her name, netizens are interested in going in to see her twice, and many of them have turned into interests in drama.

The drama side monitored the number of broadcasts on the platform, about the end of Qin You's live broadcast, the playback volume of the play soared, and the investment advertisement, which was supposed to be yellow, called again to continue to cooperate with them.

The drama party has already regarded Qin You as the lucky star of this drama, and directly told the dream that he would double the publicity fee for Qin You.

But these Qin You did not know, she was facing the male actor who played Mr. Tang on the big screen, Shasha.

"Cheng Jin is too handsome, I want to marry him!"

[Wake up, you're depressed.] 【

Laugh to death, I wonder how Lu Zong would react when he heard this?】 [

Lean in, you look at the shadow next to the screen, will it be...]

[Nima is going to come in is Lu Yu can be stimulated, don't remind the anchor. At

this moment, Qin Yu didn't notice what the bullet curtain was saying, nor did she know that Lu Yu had quietly come behind her.

She replayed the passage, Cheng Jin came out of the bathroom to reveal a large chest, while walking and wiping his hair, ten seconds of the lens was about to be wrapped by her.

"Cheng Jin is in such good shape, I want to touch his chest muscles."

[Hahahahahaha anchor, you look back and say it again.]

What does it mean? Qin You finally glanced at the canonical curtain, but she found that the canonical curtain was all hahaha, and there was something that made her run fast.

She was confused when a voice sounded in her head: "Who do you say you want to touch?"

Qin You's expression was momentarily dull.

Depend, how did Lu Yu come at this time, what time is it, isn't he a workaholic who works overtime every day?

Lu Yu looked down at the woman, her face showing only a little surprise, looking not panicked at all. His gaze fell on her pale back, remembering that last night in the car, he pinched her back and kissed her lips recklessly, and there seemed to be traces of her own bite on her lips.

"Why don't you say it?" Who do you want to touch? He asked again without emotion on his face.

Qin Yu blinked, boldly asking, "Is Lu always jealous?"

Lu Yu pulled the corners of his mouth, just about to say that you are too self-righteous. At this moment, he suddenly found that his tie was tightened, and when he looked down, Qin You was grabbing his tie and dragging him down without hesitation.

She really wasn't afraid at all, and dared to use such a small means to seduce him.

Lu Yu clearly saw through everything, but still bowed his head down with her strength.

Qin Youyi saw that handsome face getting closer and closer, and kissed it very bravely, as if he wanted to see Lu Yu's surprised and frustrated expression.

She had long wanted to do this, from the first time Lu Yu had eaten face to face with her in a suit and leather, he was full of pride and pride, but Qin You wanted to see how he looked down and was fascinated by himself.

The moment the lips touched each other, Lu Yu was completely out of control. He kissed her, still feeling empty, so he picked her up, put her on the back of the couch, and hugged her tightly for the kiss.

He felt that his empty heart was slowly being invaded by this woman.

The live camera was turned off, and netizens listened to the fierce gasp and scratched their livers.

[There is something that the noble VIP of this platform can't see, quickly put the lens out for me.] [

I'm afraid I can't listen to this sound.] 【

Aaa After

a kiss that forgot itself, Qin You was still dedicated and planned to continue to finish the live broadcast of the second episode. However, given that her lips are now swollen, she no longer opens the lens of her own vision, and only opens it to discuss the drama with netizens.

Lu Yu probably wanted to cover up some kind of embarrassment, and did not go out immediately, sitting next to Qin You and watching the drama with her.

He searched for the name of the actor named Cheng Jin on his mobile phone as he watched, and when he saw that he was married, he was immediately relieved.

After the live broadcast, Qin You invited Lu Yu to stay and eat, and Lu Yu certainly did not refuse.

The two sat in the dining room, and the floor-to-ceiling window next to them could see the night view outside. Lu Yu rarely had this quiet time enjoying life when his gaze fell on the face of the woman opposite.

Her eyes were soft, and she smiled contentedly as she ate her favorite dish. Lu Yu unconsciously began to look relaxed like her, no longer so tight.

After eating here until 10 p.m., Lu Yu should go back.

Qin You had no intention of keeping him, she did not reject something happening between the two of them, but the premise was to go with the flow. Today, catalyzed by that kiss, there is a little rush. None of them are people who like to be controlled by impulse emotions, so they tacitly take a step back from each other.

Before going to bed at night, Qin You saw that she was on the hot search again, and she was not surprised, she did not even have the idea of going in, turned off the phone and fell asleep.

The next afternoon, she went to Dream Company.

When she took the elevator upstairs, Qin You felt that she had been too rolled up recently, two live broadcasts in a row, less than two times a week to come to the company, she was too passionate about work!

People in the company are very strange to see her, signed for more than half a month, some people have not even seen Qin You's side, but her name appears on the news headlines all the time, and there is a full sense of existence.

She came today to discuss with President Wang about the propaganda photos of the drink, and when she arrived at the door of General Wang's office and found that there were people inside, she went to the pantry first.

Just in the pantry to step on the season of the coffee rush.

Qin You: "Give me a drink."

Ji Yaoxin said that you are still quite rude, but she still brought a cup to Qin You.

Qin You just picked up the coffee, and the phone called. As soon as she saw that the call showed that it was Father Qin, she was lazy to answer it, waiting for the call to be naturally broken.

Unexpectedly, today, Father Qin was extremely persistent, and he called several times, and Qin You lazily answered the phone.

"Are you in trouble?"

Ji Yaoyao had planned to leave, but she still couldn't hold back the gossip's heart, she had a good relationship with Qin Xue before, and she knew a little about the Qin family.

Qin You was resentful at home, and her father and stepmother and younger siblings did not like her, herAt school, he never talked about his family. So even if she and Qin Xue were from the same school, no one knew that they were sisters.

These were all things Qin Xue told her.

Father Qin was very fierce on the other end of the phone, and Ji Yaoyao, who was some distance away, heard it, and it seemed that Qin Xue was right, Qin You was not welcomed at home.

The scolded Qin You's face was meaningless, and Ji Yaoxin said that this face was also too thick, in other words, she had already been scolded and cried.

"You look at the good things you have done, not only humiliating Lu Zong, but also making Cheng Da Shao lose face, how can you put those words out in the live broadcast?" Lu must be very angry, you hurry up to coax him, don't be dumped by him and drive home, I don't have money to support you.
Qin Yu listened calmly, Father
Qin was delaying eating melon at this sight, and before he could eat all of it, he ran to question her.

She sighed sadly in accordance with Father Qin's words: "You are right, Lu Yu has ignored me, he definitely does not want me, I am about to become a rich woman and abandon me, but what can I do?" Ji

Yaoyao on the side..?

Doesn't this blind talk? When who hasn't watched yesterday's live? You both kissed so fiercely, or abandoned the woman? Fool whom?

But Father Qin really hadn't watched yesterday's live broadcast, not even the live broadcast on the weekend. Knowing that this was still because of the discussion of some company employees, he immediately realized that Qin You had lost face to the Qin family again, so he called her to scold.

As soon as he heard Qin You's words, he was even more anxious: "Then you are not trying to win back Lu Zong's heart, if he really divorces you, the Qin family will not recognize you as a daughter!"

More importantly, this time it was Qin You who damaged Lu Yu's reputation, and really divorced their family without a penny.

Don't recognize her as a daughter?

That's exactly what I want!

Qin Yu licked her lower lip, saying so, but she couldn't be scolded in vain.

"I thought about it carefully, and maybe it can be salvaged."

Father Qin rekindled hope: "Tell me how to redeem it?"

Qin You: "Or should I go buy a gift for Lu Yu and apologize to him?" The last time I saw him he seemed to like a watch.
Father
Qin: "Then you don't want to buy it yet."

Qin You cried on the spot: "If I want to have money, won't I buy it?" Lu Yu is such a man that he doesn't even give me living expenses.
Father
Qin also followed in his heart. Indeed, how can you not even give living expenses?

He said anxiously, "Didn't I give you 2 million last time?"

Qin You: "What is your 2 million enough?" Lu Yu looked at that watch for at least three million yuan, and I spent almost all the money you gave me. The more I think about it, the more uncomfortable it is, it is really miserable for a rich lady to mix with me, or I will divorce Lu Yu and save you from continuing to lose face.
As soon as
she said this, Father Qin's side was in a hurry, and he said, "I still have more than a million here, can't you buy a cheaper one for Lu Zong?"

Qin Youwei was aggrieved: "No, he has a high vision, isn't it equivalent to insulting him that I send a cheap one?" When will you bear the anger of the land?
Father
Qin couldn't do it, he could only say, "Don't worry, Daddy will give you another clumsy."
Qin You hung up the phone and waited for a while, how could Father
Qin make money? It was nothing more than going to Xu Ruowei for private money, and she didn't feel guilty at all about the wool of the couple.

After about five minutes, the coffee temperature was just right, and when Qin You took the first sip, Father Qin's transfer came up.

3.5 million, exactly the price of that watch.

In fact, Qin You also casually said that Lu Yu, a watch of more than 3 million, would not look at it at all, and the last time she saw the watch he brought, she checked it to more than 25 million.

That Ji Yao Yao already looked stupid, just a few words, Qin You's father gave more than three million? But it was really envious, her father had never been so generous when he gave her money.

Is Qin You really not valued at home as her sister said?

She watched Qin You click into the official website of a luxury brand, thinking that she was really going to buy a watch for Lu Zong, but she did not expect that she directly crossed the page of men's watches and clicked into men's clothing.

A low-key suit with a price of no more than six figures was chosen, screenshot taken and sent to Lu Yu.

Ji Yaoyao..?? What is this operation?

After a while, Lu Yu replied, "What do you mean?" Qin

You: "The salary has been paid, and the gift chosen by the president has been given." Lu Yu looked at the

price of less than 100,000 yuan and remembered that the last time he heard Li Zhou say that Qin You's signing basic salary was only 100,000 yuan a month.

Only to make such a little money, just take it all out to buy gifts for him?

He frowned, and his heart couldn't help but be happy. So he directly clicked on the transfer account and transferred 5 million yuan to Qin You.

"Buy it, and choose a gift for yourself."

Qin Yu was stunned, and felt that there was a place in his heart that he had poked at him.

Ji Yaoyao just happened to pass by and glimpsed, almost blurted out, awesome!

The ability of this empty glove white wolf has been magicalized.

The author has something to say:

Master, your 5000-word update has been delivered, please check ~

there is still a change in the evening, about 11 o'clock.