Chapter 42: The Great Prize is over

As soon as Song Zhiyi's apology was posted on Weibo, the entry #Song Zhiyi apologized was on the first hot search in just a few minutes.

Compared with #Song Zhiyi, what kind of man is slowing down, all the way down to the median.

This was actually a public relations tactic that Song Zhiyi's agent, He Zhun, finally resorted to, buying the apology hot search first, and then spending money to lower the negative hot search. In this way, netizens who have not eaten a complete melon will be fogged when they click in, or even have no patience to go in, because there are too many stars who apologize every day for various reasons.

Of course, he can't just buy such a hot search, because netizens who know the details will be popular with passers-by, so he bought several hot sales numbers as well.

These marketing accounts are nothing more than issuing some Amway videos and Meitu that weaken the reasons for the apology, and then the fans turn to praise to maintain the heat to fix the heat.

In this way, netizens who receive a lot of information every day will click in and look at it for a little while but can't see any real content and then quit.

Not only that, but there are also a lot of water army numbers and fans on Hot Search Real Time Square who are posting all kinds of meaningless copywriting.

After reading the situation on this hot search square, He Zhun finally eased his breath, although the current situation is very bad, but the Song Group will not completely sit idly by, Song Zhiyi is the only son of Song Wenting and Jiang Qiuyue and the future heir of the group.

As long as Song Zhiyi is hidden for a period of time, and then comes out after the limelight has passed, it is still possible to turn the plate.

He thinks everything is going well, but underestimates the anger of netizens being deceived and zero tolerance for scumbags.

In particular, this hot search for one liter and one drop coupled with the operation of buying the water army washing the square is obviously blocking the mouth of netizens.

Good fellow, the more you don't let me discuss this, the more I want to discuss.

The rebellious netizens also did not quarrel with the water army and fans, and directly gathered in the median hot search of #Song Zhiyi, what kind of man#, because the anger of the departure coupled with the discussion of living people directly put the slow-declining hot search on top.

He Zhun looked at the hot search and returned to the heat, a tooth is going to be broken, he rushed to contact the public relations company to spend money to withdraw, but the public relations company said that it is too difficult to withdraw the hot search now, because netizens are paying attention to this matter, even if this article is withdrawn, they will also create another term to rush up.

And this thing really needs public relations, it needs a lot of money, although Song Zhiyi himself has made a lot of money, but he is a young master who never saves money, basically earns how much to spend.

He Zhun could only think of the Song family at this time, and he called Song Wenting's assistant with a nervous mood, where he heard that he claimed to be Song Zhiyi's agent, and his attitude was a little indifferent: "Song is always in a meeting, what can you tell me first, and then I will help you convey it."

"Can President Song still be able to open at this time?" Song Zhiyi's thing he didn't know? He Zhun was shocked with suspicion.

Assistant: "You know, it is because of the troubles that Song always needs to hold an urgent meeting to deal with the possible future targeting and encirclement of the Lu Group." He

Zhun....."

He really didn't expect things to be like this, Lu Yu would be so crazy because of a woman's means, even disregarding interests.

Assistant: "Do you still have something to do?" I'm going to hang up the phone.

He Jun's voice was anxious: "Wait, Song Zhiyi's negative news and those fallen resources, can you let Song Zong intervene to solve it, otherwise he may have to quit the circle." The

assistant smiled: "Ah, then you don't need to talk to Song Zong, because Song Zong will definitely answer you after listening, it is better to withdraw from the circle, just throw that indisputable cub to the Song base layer grinding, and inherit the Song Group in the future."

He Zhun was not willing: "But becoming a movie emperor is Song Zhiyi's dream!"

He didn't really think so much about Song Zhiyi, but just because after Song Zhiyi retired from the circle because of negative news, he would have a stain as an economic person, and surely no artist would dare to sign him again. If he didn't do well, he would not be able to continue in this circle completely, so now he could only grasp Song Zhiyi's life-saving straw.

The assistant replied coldly, "What is a dream?" Can you eat it?
After
saying that, he hung up the phone and blacked out the number, not giving He Zhun the opportunity to harass him again.

He Zhun insisted on a night's psychological defense line finally broke, he directly smashed the phone, and then smashed everything he could see in front of him.

After the assistant tip issued a long Weibo apology and was scolded by netizens to get bloody, seeing He Zhun's crazy move, he did not dare to ask whether he would be resigned, and left the studio in a panic.

On the way home, he regretted it very much, this incident was originally caused by his included Weibo, and now not only does Song Zhiyi have to retire from the circle, he may also lose his job.

If he didn't have this job, he would probably have to go to the construction site to sell coolie tiles.

He worried all the way, and when he walked to the door of his home, he still received Song Zhiyi's WeChat.

"The team is disbanded, I don't need an assistant anymore, and you don't want to show up in front of me again."

After reading this WeChat, Tip did not hold back, and directly squatted at the door of the house and cried.

Song Zhiyi's apology Weibo attracted people from all walks of life to watch.

[I have really liked you before, and today this room is really collapsing violently.] [

Apologize just like this?] You really look down, a big man is so unsure, and Qin You didn't like you. 【

Dog man's business endorsements have begun to issue statements to terminate the contract, before they also allowed fans to scold the woman, farts do not put one, really deserved.] In

addition to passers-by and sanity fans stepping back, there are also some fans who are still speaking for their brothers.

[It doesn't matter, and it is not something heinous, why should netizens go online?] 【

After all the apologies, what else should I do?】 Do you have to force people to quit the circle? Capital is really good. [

Click, brother, we forgive you.] The

whitewashing remarks of fans who were mixed in the crackdown were quickly rushed by netizens, who angrily scolded these brain-dead fans.

[This kind of unassuming scumbag you still like it, even if you don't care, why do you have to forgive Qin You? Are

you the ones who are hurt? You say it's okay, your face is as big as a basin. [

Scumbags and scumbags are locked to death forever, don't hurt others.] In

this way, the few whitewashed remarks of fans were quickly drowned out by the comments of normal netizens.

From the beginning of this apology Weibo, Song Zhiyi's Weibo continued to lose fans, losing millions of fans in one night, and those who were left behind, in addition to the die-hard fans with bad brains, were only righteous passers-by who wanted to come back and scold him twice.

Song Zhiyi's fans are also bitter and bitter, not only because their brother collapsed and set up, but also because they all know that Lu Shi's side has begun to go through legal procedures.

Fans who have sent private messages, especially those who have published false messages and smudged words, are afraid of being accused of going to court, afraid of affecting their future, and afraid of social death in front of their family and friends.

In short, these fans are not only suffering psychologically, but will also bear compensation, and if their parents knew that they had done such a shameful thing, I am afraid that they would not have had such a child.

When the online noise was fierce, Qin You's live broadcast was not over.

She bought everything on Aunt Xu's list, and then she began to sweep the entire food area to buy snacks for herself.

The netizens in the live broadcast room go to Weibo to eat melons on the one hand, and they also have to watch the live broadcast on the other hand, and the people with only one device are really a little busy.

The second shopping cart was about to be filled, and the bodyguard came over to push the two carts near the cash register first.

Because Qin You was a thief, she took one more look at the cart where she hid the ice cream, but she didn't expect that such a small detail would be discovered by Lu Yu.

Lu Yu simply grabbed the bodyguard who was going to push away the cart, and reached out to look at the things in the shopping cart without thinking, while at the same time looking at Qin You with his eyes.

Qin You: I thought you weren't human, but I didn't think you were a real dog!

[Suddenly so nervous, to be discovered QAQ.] [

The details decide to succeed or fail, yo-yo or careless, you should not look at that glance more.] Lu

Zong is worthy of being a man who can steer a huge group, and he should never think of anything about him. In

front of Qin You, Lu Yu took out the box of ice cream that she had secretly hidden, and opened his mouth to Baojun: "Send it back."

Qin Youke looked at him pitifully, "You men's words really can't be believed, your attitude was not like this when you watched your lover's midnight scene with me yesterday!" "

Aaa [

Hey hey hey he Lu

Yu's eyelids jumped, knowing that he could not say anything about her, and directly signaled the bodyguard to take the ice cream away immediately.

Without expecting the bodyguard to take a step, Qin You howled out.

Of course, she was dry and thunderous and did not rain, and there was no tear on her face.

Lu Yu was helpless: "Mrs. Lu, do you want to play with it in public?" The last time you ate ice, your stomach hurt, and you promised Aunt Xu to eat only twice a month. I'm sorry, but your share of the month has run out.

Qin Yu suffocated, why did Aunt Xu even have to tell him about her stomach pain during her menstrual period? And he was so busy all day and night that he could even remember such a small thing about chicken hair and garlic skin?

"All right." She gave up tiredly.

Lu Yu looked at her lifeless expression, frowned, and let the bodyguard come back and stuff the ice cream back into the cart.

"The next is no exception." It was the first time he had done such an unprincipled thing.

When the ice cream was lost and recovered, Qin Yu was immediately happy, and he had to say inches further: "Potato chips are also needed, ten packs." Lu

Yu refused: "Impossible.

In order to prevent Qin You from running to get the potato chips again, he went forward and grabbed her hand, did not give her any chance to escape, and finally took the person to the cash register.

At the time of the closing of the bill, the cashier's face was broken, a long ticket was issued, and he said very enthusiastically: "Customer, since the amount of money you bought these things today meets the standards of our supermarket lottery, you will have a chance to draw a prize." In

fact, it may be more than once, but the boss also did not tell them how many times customers who shop more than tens of thousands of dollars at a time should draw prizes?

Lu Yu, a tyrant sitting on a trillion-dollar fortune, was certainly not interested in participating in such a thing as a lottery, but Qin You was very interested.

She asked excitedly, "Where to smoke?" The

cashier pointed to the desk in front of him: "Right there, is the wife going to try her hand?" It may win our big prize. She squeezed her eyes in confusion.

Qin You did not receive this look, she thought that the big prize must be the kind of household appliances worth hundreds of thousands of pieces, since it was cheap and there was no reason not to take it, she went directly to the service desk.

Lu Yu shook his head slightly, and could only keep up, as for what they bought, they were all pushed by the bodyguard to the underground parking lot and loaded into the trunk.

The so-called lottery is a small bar that needs to be scratched open by itself.

Before Qin Yu scraped the award, he folded his hands together and read a sentence reverently: "Bless me to draw the special prize."

Then she used her fingernails to scratch the prize area lightly, and after scratching off the coating on it, she showed a sentence.

"Congratulations on winning the grand prize, sweet double big gift bag."

What? Shouldn't it be microwave oven electric rice cooker or something? How about a big gift bag? And this name seems to be related to the couple, is it a pair of rings, necklaces and the like?

Then this supermarket was also too trench, and Qin You was full of expectations again.

At this moment, the netizens who are still wandering in the live broadcast room have also begun to guess what this sweet gift package is?

[Emotional bracelet, feeling will not be a very expensive thing. 【

A pack of snacks, preferably potato chips inside, to make up for the dream of being interrupted by the general manager.】 [Upstairs

, your thoughts are too simple, and it is absolutely not a serious thing to take such a name in general, oh roar.

Qin You gave the scratch card to the staff at the service desk, and the staff smiled and took out a pink gift box from the bottom.

"I wish you a pleasant experience."

Qin You had a bad premonition in her heart, she opened the box and saw what was inside, a face you are teasing my expression?

Can this thing be a big prize?

[Hahahahaha, I guess it's condoms, how many of these big boxes have to be?] [

You are really careless, look at the box written on it, 520 times of careful care. 【Yo-yo's

expression is so disgusted, in fact, according to this number of prices, it is also a big prize.】 Qin

You stood here, almost cracking in place, and she secretly glanced at Lu Yu.

Lu Yu just happened to be looking at her, his eyes were dark, and there was an emotion that she didn't want to understand.

Qin Yu coughed softly, "I don't want that." If she really took it back like this, Lu Yu would have misunderstood what she really wanted to do with him 520?

The main thing is this number, she can't bear it.

Qin You covered her face and ran directly to the supermarket exit, and her grandson and Yu Xiaoqiu, who were carrying live broadcast equipment, naturally followed her.

The staff also asked, "Hey, really don't you want it?"

She put the gift box into her handbag with a sorry expression on her face, and at this time, Lu Yu's voice opened slightly: "Yes."

Before the staff could react, the pink bag in her hand was sucked away by Lu Yu.

The president of the Lu University carried an obscure pink bag, and the back of his walking back was not so calm for the first time.

The author has something to say:

I really want to eat ice cream! But I'm afraid that when I finish eating, when my aunt comes this month, no one will be there, alas!

After becoming the protagonist of the abusive text, she salted the fishजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें