Chapter 43: We both have this affection!

After Qin You got on the bus, the live broadcast ended, leaving a puzzle for the audience in the live broadcast room.

[Shame, didn't you take the 520 away, and don't want you to broadcast the process live, leaving us a little reverie?]

【AaahahI can't sleep tonight, how the live broadcast is over at this time, just the land has not kept up, you say he will not...】 [Lu Zong must take the 520 away, otherwise the cp powder will be heartbroken.]

A group of netizens who watched the live broadcast complained on Weibo, and then let the word #520# go up in the middle of the night on the hot search.

I thought that the passers-by of the 520 propaganda also looked at the mobile phone calendar, no, isn't it still a month?

Take a closer look, oh, it turned out that Qin You won the big prize of 520 condoms when he was live in the supermarket!

This night's hot search can be too mysterious, #宋知逸, what kind of man # and #520# this bar is next to each other, so that netizens experience a crazy aunt laughing after being angry.

Then, with this century mystery of whether 520 has been taken away by the land president, netizens entered the dream country.

Because this incident involved a top stream, the popularity was unprecedented, Qin You's Weibo rose by millions of fans, the live broadcast room also rose by 2 million fans, and last night's live broadcast reached 60 million people watching for the first time.

When she got up in the morning, she casually refreshed the back of the Qingguo platform and found that her income this time was also very considerable, and she was about to catch up with the living expenses that Lu Yu gave her every month.

More than 9 million, this is still the income after sharing with the platform, not counting the heat reward and advertising fees, all about 12 million.

Qin You glanced at the balance of her bank card again, and for a moment she was a little confused.

The sixty million that Lu Yu had originally given because of the marriage agreement had now been added to a number, and she was now a small rich woman with hundreds of millions of dollars.

She was beautiful in her heart, and Yu Xiaoqiu sent a WeChat.

[Ancestors, there are merchants who want to find you to promote.]

Without waiting for Qin You to reply, she directly issued a contract, Qin You looked at this brand and felt inexplicably familiar, and she remembered that it was the supermarket as a prize last night to give her a condom.

??

This promotes that if she takes it, it will be a lot of!

But seeing the string of zero promotion fees under the contract, Qin You's heart was shaking, otherwise he would take it?

When the live broadcast is placed in the inconspicuous corner of the camera, if it is found by netizens, then she will pretend to be dead.

Everything still has to look at money.

What is Temperance? She didn't know!

【Pick up?】 I sent you the contract over? There are also merchants who give you the experience, a large box, or 520 Oh ~ 】

Looking at the wave at the end of the autumn, Qin You's ears are red.

Last night, Lu Yu directly took the box to the car, and then took it back with great fanfare and placed it in the guest room where he was now staying.

Qin You spent a night in the main palace, almost insomnia, there was a little commotion outside, she fantasized that the president of Lu Da would turn into a wolf in the middle of the night, force her into a dead corner with a large box of suits, and then let her choose as in the novel, every taste came once.

She had quietly checked the set yesterday that there were seven or eight flavors that could fully meet the needs of the overlord seven times a night.

Then in the brain supplement, Qin You really had a similar dream, and when she woke up, her whole person was not good.

She didn't know how to solve those 520, and Yu Xiaoqiu even had to send her another 520.

Say, do you want me to die?

[No, I'll go to the company and find you.] Qin

Youyou quickly replied, and then turned off the phone.

When she went to Dream Company in the afternoon, she specially equipped herself with a pair of ink glasses, as if this would add a layer of face to herself.

When Yu Xiaoqiu came downstairs to pick her up, he was still a little curious, how did this ancestor suddenly think of wearing ink glasses?

However, Qin You wore a pair of ink glasses and put on a G brand of the latest fashion, and he really had the feeling that the big lady came to see.

Company colleagues saw her and deliberately stopped to say hello, some new colleagues did not see her, but also thought that the boss's daughter came over, in the group to ask Mr. Wang.

@Mr. Wang: Your girl has come to the company?

Wang Zong, who happened to see Qin You come in at the office door, had a panicked face.

Mr. Wang: "What the hell are you talking about, that's my grandmother!" "

New Employee.."? After Wang Zong

replied to this sentence, he was not free, and he invited Qin You into the office with a smile on his face, because the promotion he was going to talk about today was not very suitable for him to be present, so he handed over the matter of the contract to Yu Xiaoqiu, and he went out to supervise whether the staff was sneaking up.

Yu Xiaoqiu showed the contract to Qin You, and at the same time took out the familiar pink bag.

"How do you like it?" This is the boss of the people who asked the secretary to deliberately follow the box bag that you won the prize yesterday.

Qin You: Oh, I really plugged Q.

Thanks to her wearing inkglasses, she was able to read the contract carefully and then sign it quickly.

"Nothing, I'll go first!"

Yu Xiaoqiu pushed the gift bag in front of her, "Don't forget this."

Qin You's trembling hand was never able to reach out and pick up the bag: "Otherwise, give it to you, just as I gave you a birthday gift in advance."

Yu Xiaoqiu: "No, no, no, or you should bring it back to share with Lu Zong." The

two men pushed each other over a gift bag on the table, and Ji Yao came in to see this strange scene.

"What's that, there's a bomb in it?"

Qin Yu froze, and Ji Yaoyao took another closer look, not controlling the volume: "Oh, isn't this the 520 you broadcast live yesterday?"

Because she was standing at the door, the colleagues of the company who passed by heard it, and someone happened to pay attention to yesterday's gossip and Qin You's live broadcast room, and turned around and sent the news to the little sister on the Internet.

[First-hand news, that 520 was brought back by Lu Zong, and Qin You brought it to the company today.] 【

Sleeper, sister, you have a little connection!】 【

Wait, I'm the only one wondering what Qin You did with him to the company?】 Why don't they come to an office to play?

[Sister, it's daylight, get dressed.] 】

Qin You didn't know it yet, because Ji Yaoyao suddenly said a big voice, and the cp powder was dead again.

Yesterday's gossip was unprecedented, and basically people with mobile phones and Weibo ate melons.

The Qin family is no exception, at first it was Qin Xue who discovered it first, and the star she liked just happened to go to that red carpet event, and she was still lucky when Qin You was scolded by Song Zhiyi's fans.

Unexpectedly, the next night Qin You conducted a live broadcast, things were reversed, and Lu Yu used the power of capital to seal Song Zhiyi in order to protect her.

The Qin family and the Song family lived quite close, but the strength and status of the two families were not the same level at all, and Qin Xue also fantasized about marrying Song Zhiyi when he was a child. But Song Zhiyi has always revolved around Qin You, and the more he treats Qin You differently, the more she hates Qin You, and the more she changes the Fa to bully Qin You.

Looking at Song Zhiyi, who had been infamous and punished overnight, Qin Xue only felt panic, and the Song family, who had once been unable to climb high, had been made into this way because of a little thing.

Qin You had indeed changed now, becoming vicious and powerful, fighting against the trend of Lu Yu to do anything, even Song Zhiyi, who grew up together, was treated in this way.

So what if she wants to take revenge on herself?

The more Qin Xue thought about it, the more frightened he became, so he went to tell Xu Ruowei about it.

However, Xu Ruowei had different concerns from hers: "The last time she said at the Meng family engagement banquet that she had a bad relationship with Lu Yu, she really lied to us.
Qin Xue did not understand why her mother did not comfort herself at the first time but instead cared about
Qin You and Lu Yu's feelings.

"Can you stop mentioning her, and don't have anything to do with her in the future, remind her of what we did to her, and if you come to avenge us?" She is now Mrs. Lu.

Xu Ruowei glanced at her: "You just know to think of yourself, do you know how difficult your father's company is now?" In the past ten days, more than a dozen hotel chains have been closed. If this continues, the company will fail, what else can you and your brother inherit?
Qin Xue: "But the company can't shut down
Qin You?" In her heart, Qin You was never considered a member of the Qin family.

Xu Ruowei looked at her with disgust: "Qin You is also your father's daughter, and the company also has her share, of course, she should help this and let Lu Yu invest in the company and tide over the difficulties." "

By what?" I don't want to share it with her!" Didn't you say that in the future, this company and my brother will be half alone?

Xu Ruowei snuggled her: "You are in a hurry, and you don't really give it, just deceive her to make her care about the company." When the company gives to who is not your dad to decide? And your dad has to listen to me!

"So what do you want to do?" Qin Xue was also a little moved when he heard it.

Xu Ruowei: "This is not good for your father to open his mouth beforehand, I went to her and said, you go with me."
Qin Xue was reluctant to do so, but she believed that her mother could deal with
Qin You, so she agreed.

Qin You lives in the Jiangjing Villa District, which is known to many netizens, and Xu Ruowei's mother and daughter naturally know it, so they directly let the driver drive the car there.

I didn't expect them to come outside the villa area, and they couldn't even get in.

Xu Ruowei found out Qin You's phone, and only after dialing it did she find out that it was an empty number, and Qin Xue did not have Qin You's current phone.

Just when the mother and daughter were unable to contact Qin You in all directions, Qin Xue suddenly brushed the news in the melon eating group, and she said to Xu Ruowei excitedly: "I know, she is in that dream long-distance navigation agency." After

receiving the exact news, Xu Ruowei asked the driver to drive to Qin You's company.

In order to break the embarrassment, Qin You said directly to Xiao Qiu and Ji Yaoyao, "Let's go, please eat together." Of course, the

two people were very happy, rubbing the rich woman's meal, rubbing it is earning.

The three of them left Wang Zong's office together, and Yu Xiaoqiu did not forget to bring the box of pink 520.

When he arrived at the company's building, Qin Yougang wanted to call and ask the driver Uncle Li to drive the car over, and two familiar people walked over him.

For not seeing each other for so long, she could hardly remember what the two men looked like.

In fact, it was not long, more than half a month, and perhaps she did not have such a strong hatred and disgust for this mother and daughter that she could easily forget.

Xu Ruowei was still the same gentle fake smile, and when he came up, he asked her coldly: "Yoyo, what has happened to your body lately?" I have two boxes of snow swallows, back to you to supplement the body, and why are you still wearing high heels when you are pregnant?

Qin You raised an eyebrow, not giving face at all: "They all said that the gift is light and affectionate, your gift is indeed quite light, a few hundred dollars will send me off."

Xu Ruowei choked for a moment, but she still smiled and said, "I don't mean that, just care about you."

Qin You: "How do you care?" With substance? Then I like it so much.

"Aunt Xu, you have a hard time coming to see me and the baby in my belly, is it not a proper meeting ceremony?" When the child is born, you have to call a little grandmother! Yu

Xiaoqiu and Ji Yaoyao next to them both watched, that Ji Yaoyao was also in the circle of the giants, in front of outsiders, Xu Ruowei was really riding a tiger, if you don't get a meeting gift, others may not necessarily pass her stingy door.

"Yoyo is right, there is a shopping mall nearby, so I'll take you in to buy a gift?"

Qin Yu immediately covered his stomach: "Oh, I'm not very comfortable, can a pregnant woman walk so many roads?" And I'm still wearing high heels, you take Qin Xue with you, I'll wait for you at the nearby Japanese restaurant. The gift depends on your heart, I have recently liked the C family's spring and summer ready-to-wear.

Xu Ruowei almost couldn't stop smiling: "Few, how many?"

Qin You: "With this affection, can't we start with three sets?" She told Xu Ruowei her size.

Xu Ruowei's eyes suddenly lost their light, and her eyes were empty, "Okay, then you and your friends will go to the restaurant and wait for me first."
Qin Xue couldn't believe his ears, how could his mother agree to
Qin You's unreasonable request? She was just about to open her mouth to object, but she was pinched by Xu Ruowei and dragged away.

In the fashion store, Qin Xue looked at a small fragrance jacket, and was trying to let the clerk find a size suitable for himself, so he was glared at by Xu Ruowei: "How can you be so ignorant, there are more than 500,000 left on your mother's card, and it will cost more than two hundred thousand to buy three sets for Qin You.
Qin Xue was particularly aggrieved: "I am your own child, you buy three sets for
Qin You, an outsider, I can't buy a coat?"

Xu Ruowei herself was also in pain in the flesh, but she firmly believed in the reason that she was reluctant to let the child not set the wolf, and the money she spent now would be returned to her by Qin You a thousand times in the future.

"Don't be alarmed, when Qin You receives the gift and is happy, he will help your father's company get through the difficulties, then our family will have money, how many coats do you want?"

Qin Xue was not disturbed for a while, but she always felt that her mother's idea might not be so smoothly realized.

The mother and daughter walked out of the fashion store of the mall and went straight to the Japanese restaurant that Qin You said, and when they entered, they saw Qin You and her two friends order a table of dishes, eating and laughing at the same time.

Xu Ruowei took a deep breath and smiled again on her face.

Qin You wanted a six-person dining seat, just opposite the three seats for their mother and daughter, Xu Ruowei pulled Qin Xue to sit down, and put the C family's shopping bag in front of Qin You.

"Yoyo, see if you like it or not, I think the clothes of the C family are very suitable for you, so I bought three sets of them."

Qin You nodded, "Don't look at it, I believe in your vision."
After
Xu Ruowei sat down, she didn't have the heart to eat, thinking about how to gently tell Qin You about the situation of her family's company.

While she was embarrassed, Qin You asked very understandingly, "You came to me specifically, is there something wrong?"

Xu Ruowei glanced at the two girls who were bored and found that they didn't pay attention before they spoke: "Your father's company has not been doing well lately, can you talk to Mr. Lu privately and let him help him a little?"

Qin You didn't pretend to be stupid this time, she even acted very concerned: "Really? Has my father been okay lately? What about his body?

As soon as Xu Ruowei heard that she was concerned about Father Qin, she felt that there was a way to do this, and she exaggeratedly said: "Your father has been insomnia all night lately, and his heart is exhausted, and if he continues like this, I am afraid that he will fall one day."

Qin Yu nodded worriedly.

Xu Ruowei was overjoyed: "Did you agree?"

Qin You nodded again.

Xu Ruowei was very happy, she didn't expect this to be done so easily, and then she didn't have the heart to eat, and wanted to hurry home and tell Father Qin about it.

"Then we won't bother you with dinner with your friends." After saying that, she pulled up Qin Xue, who was eating the first bite of the sukiki, and even her daughter was burning and screaming, and she couldn't care less about leaving.

Qin Yu suddenly spoke, "Hey, you wait.

Xu Ruowei's face changed and she thought she wanted to regret it, but Qin You took out the box of pink 520 from behind and handed it to her with a very solemn face.

"Aunt Xu, this is a gift to you, you can go back and take it apart and look at it, you can also use it with my father."

Xu Ruowei did not watch her live broadcast, and thought that this box was a health supplement or the like, and gladly accepted it.

And Qin Xue, who knew everything, went to the bathroom at this time, and could not tell her, when Qin Xue walked out of the restaurant, Xu Ruowei directly threw the pink bag into the trunk, and when he went home, Qin Xue roared to deal with the bubbles in his mouth, and Xu Ruowei took the bag to his room.

When she opened it, her face suddenly became wonderful.

Ji Yaoyao, who pretended not to have heard but listened with his ears full of ears the whole time, asked, "Do you really want to promise to help the Qin family?"

Qin You: "Huh? Did I say yes? When? Ji

Yaoyao: "Didn't you nod?" Also ordered twice.

Qin You: "No, I didn't sleep well last night, I fell a little on the pillow, and today habitually I always want to bow my head." "

Ji Yaoyao.."...

"You are really awesome, and you have exchanged three sets of high-end ready-to-wear clothes for the pillow.

The author has something to say:

Today is also close to 9000 words, I have been very supportive lately!