Chapter 32: Lu Zong apologizes

"What the hell do you want to do?" Qin You couldn't help but complain.

Since she wanted to become a salty fish, she hadn't gotten up so early!

Lu Yu put her on the small sofa in the cloakroom and looked at her from a high place, his eyes were not good.

The filmmaker stood at the door and didn't dare to come in, and the heart said what's wrong? Last night was not close to the fire, how early in the morning the couple had a quarrel to fight.

The netizens who were squatting early in the morning in the live broadcast room preparing for sugar were also stunned.

Do you feel a little nervous and quarrel?

[No, I think it was Lu Zong who didn't get satisfied last night, so what, Qin You is not pregnant.] 【

Yesterday the live broadcast was turned off, so I want to know some details.】 【

+1, the program team forced me to spit on you! 】 At

this time, Lu Yu opened his mouth in a deep voice: "Did you sleep well last night?"

Qin You: "Very good."

He snorted coldly, it seems that she did not pay attention to last night's events at all!

Lu Yu lowered his head and raised the corners of his mouth to look at her.

Qin Youcai noticed that there were two such large dark circles on his face, and she was shocked: "Oh, how did you get this?" Didn't sleep well?

Lu Yu smiled, and said in his heart, do you still mean to ask, what play did you play with him last night, and lost your memory in this costume today?

He looked up and glanced at the camera at the door, "Go out, bring the door up." The

camera elder brother originally wanted to struggle, but he looked at Lu Yu's dark expression and felt that it was too difficult to get along, so he directly closed the door and left a long distance.

Chen Dao also asked him: "Why don't you shoot?" The

camera elder brother looked at him bitterly: "As far as the little salary you gave me, you can't tell me to give up my life to offend the general manager, can you?" "

Chen Dao.."..."

The netizens in the live broadcast room were a little worried about Qin You, because Lu Zong seemed to be really angry, and now he was still scrambling the people in the program group, maybe he was inside to reprimand his wife, or even ...

[Weak and weak to ask, Lu should not be domestic violence, right?]

[No, don't think too much, I think the couple has a little private conversation to say.] [

In fact, looking at Lu Yu's face, it seems that the hostility is still quite heavy, and it is especially frightening when he is not smiling.] Qin You is also Cinderella marrying a tycoon, and she always feels inferior, and she usually does not know how to put up with her husband. Seeing

that the canopy had completely deviated to the aspect of the equality of husband and wife, Chen Dao was a little incredulous.

No, is it difficult for him to finally work at the last moment of recording?

Contrary to what everyone thought, the two men in the cloakroom did not quarrel.

Lu Yu pressed his hands on the couch and circled Qin You's whole person, and asked her calmly, "So you didn't fall asleep last night?"

Qin You nodded.

Lu Yu asked again, "Then you didn't hear what I said later?"

Qin Yu blinked, "Which sentence do you say, is that sentence that does not force me and respect any of my thoughts?" Then I heard it. Lu

Yu.."... Aren't you asleep?

Qin You: "Well, but Lu Zong can't promise it again, I have to keep it in mind so that you won't regret it in the future."

Lu Yu looked at her straight and strong look, and the night's depression suddenly disappeared by half.

Qin You saw that he looked relaxed and said, "Is it all right?" Then I'll go back and make up for it.
As soon as she stood up,
she was surrounded by Lu Yu, and his tone was lazy: "No, you have to tie me up."

Qin You looked at him, obviously unwilling.

Lu Yu can only compromise first: "What do you want in exchange?"

Qin You thought for a moment: "I will tie you, you send me back, don't carry it, ask the princess to hug." You'll have to send a tweet to apologize to me, or forget about it.

Lu Yu was slightly stunned, and then his eyebrows wrinkled, and his face looked frightening.

"Am I too obsessed with you?"

Qin You's face did not change at all, and he stretched out his finger to push him out, "Then you tie yourself, I will go back."

Lu Yu hadn't hugged very tightly, so she pushed it away with a finger, and when Qin You walked to the door of the cloakroom and opened the door, he stopped her a little depressedly.

"When you come back, I didn't say no."

At this time, the people in the program team saw that the door was open and also went forward to start shooting again, but they were all very worried, what did Lu Zong agree to Qin You?

Qin Yu returned to Lu Yu's side and casually picked him a tie that matched the color of his suit, and Lu Yu finally showed a little smile and stood there waiting for Qin You to tie him.

[Is this the end of the fight?] Who is coaxing whom? [

Just look at the appearance of Qin You's gentle little wife, she must be coaxing Lu Zong." [

So it looks like a rich lady is also very tired, and the husband has to be coaxed if he is slightly unhappy.]

Qin Yu was competing with Lu Yu's tie, something she had learned before, but only for her father, who had died a few years before, and she hadn't stepped on it since.

According to the vague memory, she stubbornly gave Lu Yu a good tie, except that the ugly one was a little unable to see, there was nothing wrong with it.

Lu Yu sorted it out a little, and seemed to be quite happy.

Qin Youshi was sleepy, so he poked him: "It's time for you to make up your promise, Your Honor."

Lu Yu looked at her with a troubled expression, but still leaned over and picked up the person.

Netizens don't understand, which one is this?

Then they saw that Princess Lu Yu was holding Qin You, how she had just come, and now how to send her back to the bedroom bed. He also lovingly covered her with a quilt and kissed her forehead very gently.

"I'm going to work."

"Good luck dreaming, Mrs. Lu."

Qin Yu waved his hand: "Bye bye." "

What's the situation?] How did the situation turn around all of a sudden? What did I miss? 【

There was no quarrel between the CP fans, and the cp powder was about to cry, but fortunately my cp was sweet again.】 Lu

Yu sat in the car to the company and boardedI haven't used Weibo once in eight hundred years, and I'm worried about the blank editing interface.

It's too cheap, it shows that he is afraid of his wife.

Don't send it, you may face a cold wife when you go home today, even later.

Finally he gritted his teeth, typed the next line, and then unloaded the app directly, pretending that everything had nothing to do with him.

The program group was about to finish, and Director Chen was suddenly patted by the assistant director's sister: "Director, you look at this." Director

Chen took the assistant director's mobile phone and saw Lu Yu's fresh Weibo.

"I am Lu Yu, I apologize to Mrs. Lu and should not wake her up this morning to tie me."

It can be seen that Lu Zong has tried his best to maintain his high and cold in the tone, but Chen and the staff have seen the scene in the morning.

Good fellow, so what Qin You said and did in those few minutes in the cloakroom, let Lu Zong hug her early in the morning and publicly apologize for coaxing her.

On the live screen at this moment, the netizens who had quarreled for a morning as equal husband and wife reached an agreement.

[Disperse, what is Qin You's family status, no one should question it anymore.] [

It must have been the program team that was doing something that caused us to argue for so long.] 【

Spam group, spam director, don't hack my cp!】 Chen

Dao's face was only a numb bitter smile, so this pot was finally carried by him?

He left Qin You's villa with a bitter breath, and then the program team worked overtime to cut and finally broadcast the last episode of the show on Wednesday night.

Those viewers who had not watched the live broadcast and did not understand Qin You and Lu Yu were still rushing to dismantle the CP and the real people at first, and as a result, they just watched it for ten minutes and felt that it was not right.

What's going on with this bubble-filled program filter? What about this pure sweet bgm? And this pair of rich couples with explosive values, how they did such a sweet and sweet thing as popcorn as soon as they came up, full of the sour smell of their lovers.

Then they are even more confused.

Big chefs come to the house to cook a luxury lunch worth more than a million.

The husband and wife were jealous and awkward, and then they reconciled, the husband made an egg fried rice that was darker than charcoal, and the husband and wife gossiped in the evening and ate melon to eat themselves.

These are jaw-dropping enough, not to mention a kissing shot that takes more than a minute to be cut.

The audience who had come to find the truth in this show began to dream.

[In fact, sweet love is also very good, before I thought this show to break up the CP to persuade people to divorce as a selling point is quite damaged.] Although

there are many unhappy marriages, there are also many people who love each other this way! 【

Everyone is already very bitter from work and life, why can't you see something sweet and beautiful?】 It is really unnecessary to be so angry all day long, to be angry and hurt the body. Chen

Dao's look at these comments on the bullet screen also began to wake up, and during the recording of those 24 hours, he was actually quite happy and relaxed in addition to worrying that his program would be broken.

And today, looking at the popularity and discussion of this last issue, it has surpassed the episode with the highest popularity of the program, and it can be seen that the sugar sprinkling process is still very marketable.

He decided that the next season of the show would be renamed "A Day in the Sugar of Couples", inviting couples who really loved each other to participate in the recording, showing the audience that there is also a happy side of married life, not all chicken feathers.

After the show aired, Qin You and Lu Yu's Weibo fans rose rapidly, and their cp super talk reached the front row of the list overnight, and continued to climb up, and soon it would be on the top.

Netizens turned over Lu Yu's Weibo, a total of just a few, the latest one is still apologizing to Qin You.

The comparison between the front and back of the cloakroom was released by the program group as an easter egg, and the netizens turned around and called Qin You's bull after watching it, those few minutes did not know what happened, and the land always came out like a changed person, let what you do.

They all went to Qin You's Weibo to leave a message.

[Sister is so good, I really Risby! 【

Sister, how can I make my husband obey like Lu Zong, please start a class, I am willing to pay the tuition!】 The

author has something to say:

The second is coming, babies go to bed early, don't stay up late